Welcome to the Official World of Tanks Forums!
This forum is hosted and managed by Wargaming.net to offer all our players a friendly place to discuss and share content about World of Tanks. Please remember that access to this forum is a privilege and not a right, which can be revoked by Wargaming.net at any time for reasons that include but are not limited to the violation of our Forum Rules. In order to keep this place as friendly and welcoming as possible for all, please read our Forum Rules carefully.
Keep in mind that the forum moderation rules serve only as guidelines. We reserve the right to evaluate and examine each incident on a case by case basis in order to decide on the action to be taken. Sanctions given may be more lenient or more severe depending on the case, including a temporary or permanent ban on the player’s Wargaming.net Game Account.
List of sanctions:
- 1st sanction (+1 warning point): Written Warning from one of the moderators or the Wargaming.net staff asking you to behave according to our Forum Rules.
- 2nd sanction (+1 warning point): 14 days ban from posting from your Wargaming.net Forum Account
- 3rd sanction (+1 warning point): 1 year ban from posting from your Wargaming.net Forum Account (permanent ban in extreme cases)
The sanctions might be harsh, but the solution is easy: Don’t break the rules and everyone will be happy.
Sanctions time out after 6 months. If the player receives more than 1 sanction within a 6 month period, he/she immediately receives the next level of sanction for each new strike. If a player doesn’t get any strikes for 6 months, his/her sanctions go back to 0.
Forum administration and moderation:
The forums are maintained by the Wargaming.net Community staff as well as our forum moderators. WG Staff members can be identified by the red "WG Staff" forum group. Complaints about technical issues can be submitted to our Customer Support at: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/tickets/ If you have a complaint regarding any of the Forum Moderation actions please send a Private Message to our Moderator team lead:
- The official language of this forum is English. Using other languages is allowed in special forum sections only.
Do not swear
- The World of Tanks Forums are for discussion of topics directly related to World of Tanks
- Topics irrelevant to World of Tanks or Wargaming.net are subject to deletion
- When posting, please make sure you do so with good intentions. Refrain from posting when you don't have anything positive or constructive to say on the topic.
- Your post should contribute to the discussion or the solution of the issue being discussed.
- If the only purpose of your post is to be negative, it is not worth posting.
- Show others the respect and good behavior you would expect to receive from them. Remember our forums are open for discussion to anyone playing our games.
Do not discuss moderation and sanctions
- Read our Forum Rules to understand why your post was moderated
Do not include Wargaming staff names in your thread’s title
- For any important or urgent matter, you should contact our Customer Support directly
Do not create topics/posts to share private conversations
- Exchanges with our Customer Support Services and through private messages should remain private
Do not try to impersonate members of the Administration or Moderation Team
- Trying to impersonate a member of the staff will result in harsh sanctions. Don’t do it!
Keep in mind that red text is reserved for staff members only!
- Don't post in all CAPS, use a misleading title, and/or excessive punctuation, etc.
Do not "bump" posts
Do not post about locked or deleted threads
2. No naming and Shaming
In-game rule violations should be reported using the in-game function directly.
- Accusing others of being toxic in-game
- Accusing others of malicious activity
- Accusing others of cheating or using illegal services
- Accusing others of trolling on the forums
- Claiming to have "reported" someone
3. Don’t resort to personal attacks, abuse or harassment:
- Racial or Ethnic slurs
- Promotion of national hatred
- Real-Life Threats
- Spamming or Trolling
- Distribution of Real-Life Personal Information
- Links to websites containing any of the above mentioned cases.
4. Don’t spam!
- Repeatedly posting the same content
- Posting the same content in multiple threads
- Posting irrelevant content
- Referral links, advertisements, etc.
- Advertising for product sales of any kind
- Advertising for services offered by individuals or companies
- Excessive capitalization, use of fonts, colours or images
- Bumping posts (unless it is expressly allowed in the sub-section)
- Abusing the "Reported Post" feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
5. Don’t discuss illegal/forbidden activities
Discussion of any illegal activity will result in the removal of the post and harsh punishments from the moderation team. Posts about illegal activity will also be escalated to the proper authorities.
- Links to illegal software/content download
- Links to hacks/illegal mods
- Links to phishing sites
- Advertising or asking for Account Trading activities
- Posting cheats, hacks, Trojan horses or Malicious Programs
- Advertising or asking for Account Sharing activities
- Advertising or asking for In-Game Currency selling or exchanging activities
- Advertising or asking for Promotional Codes selling or exchanging activities
- Advertising or asking for Levelling services
- Links to websites containing any of the above mentioned cases
6. No mature content
- Pornographic materials of any kind
- Imagery that show real life depictions of gore, death, horrifically violent acts, etc.
- Art that shows nudity (full or partial), or sexually explicit acts or depictions of those acts
- Links to sites showing any of the above
7. No inappropriate/sensitive topics
Avoid discussions about:
- Social issues
- Also avoid inappropriate names, avatars or signatures including controversial religious, political or historical figures.
8. Don’t try to cheat the punishment system
If you have been banned, the moderation team can automatically ban all your alternate accounts on the forums.
The administration reserves the right to update and modify these rules as the needs of the community dictate to ensure the smooth operation of this community.
Repeatedly violating any area of these rules or the EULA, including the areas detailed above, will often result in permanent suspension from the game and/or forums.