Jump to content


World of Tanks 1on1 Funcup #23


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 25,030
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
Don't miss today's ESL FunCup! Enter the battlefield to win gold!

Full news text

Black_Bird_1990 #2 Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:22 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2065 battles
  • 429
  • Member since:
    08-02-2011
pls, where exactly on esl page i have to upload result screenshot ?

Eraser_SK #3 Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22174 battles
  • 1,414
  • [BIA-0] BIA-0
  • Member since:
    02-27-2011
No more tournament like a Drill? Just ESL boring 1 vs 1 battle cup?

I see somthing new!!! йуйцу   йуйцу tournament!

Predator_or #4 Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 59359 battles
  • 1,372
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View PostBlack_Bird_1990, on 03 April 2012 - 11:22 AM, said:

pls, where exactly on esl page i have to upload result screenshot ?

Hello!  :Smile_honoring:

Screenshot with results of battle post on your battle page.

Example:

1. Go on World of Tanks 1on1 Funcup #22 page ->http://www.esl.eu/eu...22-on-Tuesday-/
2. Go on Tournament Tree of this Funcup ->http://www.esl.eu/eu...up_22/rankings/
3. Find your battle and clik on vs

There you can post screenshots, replays, results of your battle.

Black_Bird_1990 #5 Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:35 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2065 battles
  • 429
  • Member since:
    08-02-2011

View Postmishatopola, on 03 April 2012 - 12:51 PM, said:

Hello!  :Smile_honoring:

Screenshot with results of battle post on your battle page.

Example:

1. Go on World of Tanks 1on1 Funcup #22 page -> http://www.esl.eu/eu...22-on-Tuesday-/
2. Go on Tournament Tree of this Funcup -> http://www.esl.eu/eu...up_22/rankings/
3. Find your battle and clik on vs

There you can post screenshots, replays, results of your battle.


Thank you mate  :Smile_honoring:

WAROFHELIUM #6 Posted 03 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11606 battles
  • 336
  • Member since:
    04-07-2011
hey something is wrong here you forgot that they added maps for the tournament


siegfried line NEW
Spoiler                     

lakeville NEW
Spoiler                     

ensk
Spoiler                     

himmelsdorf
Spoiler                     

ruinberg
Spoiler                     

stop this lazy copy pasting from last time if something changed please

EDIT: for some reason the pic's don't work anymore will upload them myself than I'll add it soon

Predator_or #7 Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:27 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 59359 battles
  • 1,372
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View PostBlack_Bird_1990, on 03 April 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

Thank you mate  :Smile_honoring:

You're welcome!  :Smile_honoring:
If you have any question, please ask.

Black_Bird_1990 #8 Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2065 battles
  • 429
  • Member since:
    08-02-2011

View Postmishatopola, on 03 April 2012 - 03:27 PM, said:

You're welcome!  :Smile_honoring:
If you have any question, please ask.

Yes, i have twomore questions...battle result screenshot...it should be screenshot with scoreboard in the end of battle or in-garage screenshot informing about victory/lose ?
And the last one :P is replay necessary to record too ?

Predator_or #9 Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:48 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 59359 battles
  • 1,372
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View PostBlack_Bird_1990, on 03 April 2012 - 03:42 PM, said:

Yes, i have one more question...battle result screenshot...it should be screenshot with scoreboard in the end of battle or in-garage screenshot informing about victory/lose ?

You may post screenshots from the end of battle, one screenshot when you kill enemy and one screenshot with results of this battle.
Remember that you must post screenshot and results even if you lose battle, on that way you will confirm that is your enemy is winner.

Black_Bird_1990 #10 Posted 03 April 2012 - 03:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2065 battles
  • 429
  • Member since:
    08-02-2011

View Postmishatopola, on 03 April 2012 - 03:48 PM, said:

You may post screenshots from the end of battle, one screenshot when you kill enemy and one screenshot with results of this battle.
Remember that you must post screenshot and results even if you lose battle, on that way you will confirm that is your enemy is winner.

and what if enemy lose and he will refuse to post screenshot

Predator_or #11 Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:11 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 59359 battles
  • 1,372
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View PostBlack_Bird_1990, on 03 April 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

and what if enemy lose and he will refuse to post screenshot

You can ask Moderator or Administrator on ESL site to check your battle, post link of your battle on chat and ask Mod or Admin on ESL site to check.

Black_Bird_1990 #12 Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2065 battles
  • 429
  • Member since:
    08-02-2011

View Postmishatopola, on 03 April 2012 - 04:11 PM, said:

You can ask Moderator or Administrator on ESL site to check your battle, post link of your battle on chat and ask Mod or Admin on ESL site to check.


that is link to uploaded replay i guess...ok, thank you very much for info and your time  :Smile_honoring:

WAROFHELIUM #13 Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:27 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11606 battles
  • 336
  • Member since:
    04-07-2011

View PostBlack_Bird_1990, on 03 April 2012 - 04:13 PM, said:

that is link to uploaded replay i guess...ok, thank you very much for info and your time  :Smile_honoring:

I had one like that he said I never showed up lol my screenshot of the battle results first page was enough for the mods I never spoke to just made a comment with the battle results in ESL

NewMultiShow #14 Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:34 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Community Contributor
  • 45456 battles
  • 1,088
  • [APAZ] APAZ
  • Member since:
    08-10-2010
Final
First Round
http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be
Second Round
http://www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

Dublin_Gunner #15 Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:17 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 17139 battles
  • 901
  • Member since:
    07-12-2010
Is there any chance these cups could start an hour or two later to accommodate  those of us on GMT? Folks like myself that don't get home from work until 6 or 7 normally, we can't participate :(

Predator_or #16 Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:42 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Player
  • 59359 battles
  • 1,372
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View PostDublin_Gunner, on 04 April 2012 - 03:17 PM, said:

Is there any chance these cups could start an hour or two later to accommodate  those of us on GMT? Folks like myself that don't get home from work until 6 or 7 normally, we can't participate :(

Hello!  :Smile_honoring:

I think that we can't change start time of Funcup.

You can suggest this on ESL forum ->http://www.esl.eu/#/...ryselect/forum/

SPSCZZ #17 Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7127 battles
  • 15
  • [PEXEC] PEXEC
  • Member since:
    09-18-2011
Hey, I won 4 place at 23 cup, i wanted to know when will the gold be tranfered?

WAROFHELIUM #18 Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:49 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11606 battles
  • 336
  • Member since:
    04-07-2011

View PostSPSCZZ, on 04 April 2012 - 04:09 PM, said:

Hey, I won 4 place at 23 cup, i wanted to know when will the gold be tranfered?

grats man! knowing how fast they do it with all the other events don't count on it to early like next month

ofcourse it can be fasther but I had a friend who won some gold in an event and he had to wait 2 months

SPSCZZ #19 Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7127 battles
  • 15
  • [PEXEC] PEXEC
  • Member since:
    09-18-2011

View PostWAROFHELIUM, on 04 April 2012 - 06:49 PM, said:

grats man! knowing how fast they do it with all the other events don't count on it to early like next month

ofcourse it can be fasther but I had a friend who won some gold in an event and he had to wait 2 months
Okei thanks, good to know :)




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users