T30 Equipment/skills

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

theghostcat #1 Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Player
  • 0 battles
First thing I did when this moved to tier 9 was put Rammer and vents back on it.  I'm debating on either VS, bionocs (now that its officially a TD) or a even a tool box/camo net.

I've only ran a couple of games in this guy so far, and I want to play him more like a TD/Heavy hybrid - or second line tank.
But it seems to have short view range.

Q2:
I took incoming fire pretty fast on campovillia. Was damaged/tracked, and later set on fire. How are you guys fairing on tracking and burning, I haven't selected my crew skills yet - but repair/fire suppression seems pretty high on the priority list.

mura #2 Posted 04 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 21213 battles
  • [CALM_] CALM_
using rammer, vents and GLD

repair skill on all crew members, camo on all members except the commander who has recon to increase the view range instead

works out quit well

never been on fire unless been hit from behind, fire extinguisher should make you safe

Khosrau #3 Posted 05 April 2012 - 11:05 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 23736 battles
  • [KITTY] KITTY
Played 10 battles as of now, catched fire once (got shot by an ISU with BL-10 from behind, so not that strange). I use fuel instead of fire extinguisher, so a bit risky I admit. But I'd rather have a consumable that is useful in all battles than a consumable that is useful in maybe 1 in 30 battles.

Never been set on fire much with the T series heavy tanks, so I'll take the risk. When it really becomes a problem I'll swap fuel for extinguisher.

Crew skills are:

C: Mentor (I intend to play this tank a lot)
D: Smooth Ride
G: Snap Shot
L1: Repair
L2: Repair
RO: Situational Awareness.

Second skills will mostly be repair and camo, except commander (sixth sense) and driver (clutch braking).

Equipment is Rammer/Vents/EGLD (might swap vents or EGLD for binoculars, not sure).