Well Done on Anniversary Special

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

makinwar_UK #1 Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5837 battles
I will get neg repped and have this topic shut be accused of trolling and get a RO but this has to be said.

Why not half price for KV or KV3 or IS4 since they are all been changed in next update?

15% of 1 year premium nice money grabbing I worked out if a 1000 people bought that you instantly make £65320 plus money from people buying 6 months premium and geting gold for premium tanks and slots etc you stand to make somewere between 0.5 to 1 million plus whatever u normally earn over a 5 day period so well done Wging a event were the most appealing thing is X5 xp and you make another few million.

makinwar_UK #2 Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5837 battles
Which instead of spending on getting more staff to make tanks faster or improve support or get a proper PR team you will no doubt spend it on keeping ur nice little offices in france looking brand new.

Grippin #3 Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:46 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 56403 battles
  • [LS] LS

View PostUktanker, on 11 April 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

I will get neg repped and have this topic shut be accused of trolling and get a RO but this has to be said.

Why not half price for KV or KV3 or IS4 since they are all been changed in next update?

15% of 1 year premium nice money grabbing I worked out if a 1000 people bought that you instantly make £65320 plus money from people buying 6 months premium and geting gold for premium tanks and slots etc you stand to make somewere between 0.5 to 1 million plus whatever u normally earn over a 5 day period so well done Wging a event were the most appealing thing is X5 xp and you make another few million.
never dream about tier 9 for half price...

Andyholic #4 Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

Private

• Player
  • 8756 battles
Right, we all would like to get the big tanks for half price. Same for moneymaker-premium-tanks like Löwe.

But this won't happen. Reducing the price of a tier 7 tank is as far as it will go. Even this is seriously killing the mood of those who had to earn the full-price credits and bought the tank one day before the announcement of the pricereduction. Selling an E100 for half price would bring people on the barricades who invested the time to grind it at normal price.

And you have to pay (exorbitant) high prices for high tier premium tanks since this is what the company needs to sell to make big profit. If you get a Mathilda for half price... no big deal. But people who play tier 7 upwards are the ones that pay for the game. The lower tiers are for addicting new players, the higher for making profit out of them. This is capitalism, you have to rip people off to make a fat living. And if one little 3d-tank-model in a game has the same price like a complete retail computer game, you know what to do: Save the money for god's sake unless you absolutely need a moneymaker tank to re-finance your tier 10 beast.

Reducing tanks prices that will be changed (or even become premium) in one of the next updates makes no sense. They want to correct techtree-failures. Not to give away free tanks. You have to earn them.

Or am I totally wrong?

Shireknight #5 Posted 12 April 2012 - 04:51 AM

Player

• Veteran
  • 13377 battles
  • [TELOS] TELOS

View PostUktanker, on 11 April 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

15% of 1 year premium nice money grabbing I worked out if a 1000 people bought that you instantly make £65320 plus money from people buying 6 months premium and geting gold for premium tanks and slots etc you stand to make somewere between 0.5 to 1 million plus

Did you also work out that by buying your next years premium during this event then you would only end up paying 20'400 gold as opposed to 30'000 gold if you were to buy it on a month by month basis or even better 392 gold per week which is something like a 70% discount on buying a years worth at the standard daily rate? -that's a bargain mate.

makinwar_UK #6 Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5837 battles
its not a bargin and you work for them so everything u say i take with a pinch of salt and get rid of it its money grabbing pure and simple lower prices so more people buy it.

IBLiTZKRiEGI #7 Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:43 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 3275 battles
  • [WOLVE] WOLVE

View PostShireknight, on 12 April 2012 - 04:51 AM, said:

Did you also work out that by buying your next years premium during this event then you would only end up paying 20'400 gold as opposed to 30'000 gold if you were to buy it on a month by month basis or even better 392 gold per week which is something like a 70% discount on buying a years worth at the standard daily rate? -that's a bargain mate.

It's as good for WG as it is for the community. A sudden influx of profits, instead of a slow dribble over a period of a few months.

That's what I don't like about WG. They don't push the envelope and reach into their own pockets sometimes. It would be good if they would cut into their profits just a *little* bit to satisfy many of their loyal customers.

makinwar_UK #8 Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:08 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 5837 battles
exactley my point but this is WGing so the thought of one night without drinking the most ewpxpensive drinks and going home in there nice cars would be to much for them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users