Skins

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

lckryee #1 Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 7208 battles
So,I have problems with skins,I don't know can i get banned for using them(if they are insulting in some way),and please can anyone tell me how to apply the skins to use them ingame?
Can it be a problem with the skin if it doesn't apply it ingame(because i tried but it doesn't work).
Please if you have some links to give me for downloading skins.
Thanks for the help :)

Hardass #2 Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 17182 battles
  • [TITS] TITS
You might get into hot water using German Nazi skins for tanks with the german nazi sign's on them to be honest its a grey area this personally i wouldnt use them if i thought it would offend/

There are plenty of skins out there that are perfectly acceptable to use bearing in mind if you use a skin for say a tiger tank every tiger tank in the game will look the same as yours
this is why i stoped using them that and the fact the camo's came out

scavy #3 Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 6615 battles

View Postlckryee, on 15 April 2012 - 12:09 PM, said:

So,I have problems with skins,I don't know can i get banned for using them(if they are insulting in some way),and please can anyone tell me how to apply the skins to use them ingame?
Can it be a problem with the skin if it doesn't apply it ingame(because i tried but it doesn't work).
Please if you have some links to give me for downloading skins.
Thanks for the help :)

You wont be banned for using them, custom skins are fully legal, i dont know which skins u mean, personally i use weakspot skins, to help aiming on the hitzones. (despite of i have almost 4000 battles)

Unfortunately if i know well there is no fresh updated package for 7.2 with new tanks, but there is for 7.1.1, here is the link. U can find the guide to install them also. (but DL link doesnt work somewhy, try to find alternate or smg.)

http://www.koreanran...nami-probitija/

lckryee #4 Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 7208 battles
OK,thanks for the help guys I'll see what can I do with the skins.
I have a few skins downloaded but I think it would still be better to get a camouflage.
But,some pages have quite good looking skins,it would be also cool having them on some of my tanks,but no matter I'll see to buy some camouflages :)

enu_ #5 Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 12712 battles
  • [IMUP] IMUP
wrong forum section, this section is for Balkan languages