Need help and some peaces of advice

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Hukutka #1 Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:10 PM

Private

• Player
  • 983 battles
Hello, EU comunity. Today I want to ask you about some help in getting credits and battle experience for my tanks.
The problem is that nearly all the time in random battle my team loses. I do my best, kill lots of enemies, defend base, help other teammates, but we lose and exp with credits are very low.
Ex. B1 kill 7 enemies, but I was too far from my base and it was captured. I get 280-450 exp and 10k gold. It's very very cheap price for my blood and nerves! But... I won't cry here, just ask)
What can I do, player who can donate nothing because of lack of money, to get more credits, to increase the speed of leveling up tanks? I know that KV seems to be the best tank to get credits, but sometimes even if I kill 4-6 enemies I get only 10-13k credits and 300-400 exp it's very uncomfortable for me, I can't just always play game, because I had lots of study and work in real life) Maybe I should just leave this awesome game? I don't know, I am just confused...
P.S. Please, advise me what would be better for me to do :)

saml6131 #2 Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8559 battles
Well, If teammates are that bad, all I can recommend is that you either platoon with someone or go company battles.

Platooning with someone you know that is a good player means that's one more person on your team who is definately watching your back. A platoon of two or three tanks working together well can usually win a battle single handedly, especially if they are top tiers.

Company battles (Or whatever they are called) are where a group of tankers pick their own teams. You join a team with your tank that you are set to play and teamwork is more common in these battles, but don't be suprised if they order you around, because the winners take 50% of the credits and experience earned by the losing team. This makes winning more rewarding, but losses more devastating. If you are in a good team, then you can win and earn alot more credits than normally.

Other than that, you could try sticking to your teams highest tier tanks. They are usually more experienced and know what they are doing.

Premium could also make your losses more rewarding, but it costs IRL money.

BattleMetalChris #3 Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9222 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostHukutka, on 16 April 2012 - 10:10 PM, said:

B1

The entire french tree is pretty unforgiving until you get past the pre-war monstrosities.

For the lower tiers, get yourself a Marder II and watch as tier 4-5s become great big pinatas with XP and credits tumbling out after every hit.

MyCom_Spitfire_ #4 Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 10544 battles
  • [DIIN] DIIN

View Postsaml6131, on 16 April 2012 - 10:35 PM, said:

They are usually more experienced and know what they are doing.

They dont,always try to use them as a meatshield.
Basically if you dont want premium,or a tier8 premium for farming then the trollcannon on the kv might be your best option :/

BattleMetalChris #5 Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:42 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 9222 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users