Bugs?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Poll: Bugs? (13 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

How does World of Tanks make you feel?

1. Like fishing. (relaxed) (3 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

2. Boxing. (tense) (3 votes [23.08%])

Percentage of vote: 23.08%

3. I just play like a robot. (automatic) (1 vote [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

4. WW3. (angry) (6 votes [46.15%])

Percentage of vote: 46.15%

5. Don't care just wanna see results (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Hide poll

Iontz #1 Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:43 AM

Private

• Player
  • 13040 battles
In the last 2-3 weeks I found numerous "bugs" they are called "nubs/unskilled players/retards/idiots/and so on...", i'm shure all of you seen them, well they are messing up my play time, after 5 to 10 matches loosing because 3 "bugs" failed to play in team or just died in the 1st min of the game. So I found it that it helps to yell, swear, hit your keyboard, etc.
I'm starting this topic so that you may come here and spit it all out (within forum rules ofc, and civilized behavior).

Have you seen how a lot of ppl have the tendency of going all on the same side? Don't care about protecting arty, heavy's camping in base, TD's scouting, scouts hide in the most remote corner of the map, i'm shure you've all seen these behavior. I'm a calm person, I don't get angry easy (except if is a woman pushing my buttons) but some ppl in WOT are just masters at pushing the right buttons. I've seen a lot of players with 4000+ games played and from 200 to 600/700 kills, hit ratio under 50%, xp/battle under 200, and so on; I know this statistics don't say much, but the ingame play style does. I can bet there are t7/8/9 players that NEVER use/d sniper mode, hell I didn't used it when I 1st played, that's why I have 44 games with MS-1 (not smth i'm proud of).

I want to add that i'm NOT A PRO PLAYER, this topic is NOT about how good, or smart or better then the others I am. I'm NOT! and soryy for the bad english.

Cuddly_Spider #2 Posted 17 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

Major

• Player
  • 28309 battles

View PostIontz, on 17 April 2012 - 08:43 AM, said:

I've seen a lot of players with 4000+ games played and from 200 to 600/700 kills, hit ratio under 50%, xp/battle under 200, and so on; I know this statistics don't say much, but the ingame play style does.

Stats say nothing at all. What we really need is some type of player reward system (similar to the complaint system) which lets players tag people who play the game without getting angry, calling others "noobs", or generally behaving like an intellectually stunted man-child just because their tank got destroyed in a game based on tank destruction. A way to reward those players who keep a sense of humour and jollification in the face of a roflstomping.

That stat would actually mean something.

I play the game because I enjoy it and it relaxes me (both winning and losing). If I didn't I wouldn't play. If you don't enjoy the game while losing and your winrate is less than 80% you are mad, go do something else.

Iontz #3 Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13040 battles
Excuse my sarcasm, but i'm sure you are an Angel!

Any one playing some type of game will end up having at least 1 isue that will drive him crazy, and the REASON I play WOT is because I like the game and if I want to have fun I'll go out with my friends. We are all different, we react different, some take the game serious, some take it as a joke or a "suicide run", that's why i made this topic, maybe some one will feel better if he writes here.

tigerstreak #4 Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:31 AM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 23228 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T
sorry if i piss you off, im a td that doesnt camp LOL

Iontz #5 Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:54 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13040 battles

View Posttigerstreak, on 24 April 2012 - 05:31 AM, said:

sorry if i piss you off, im a td that doesnt camp LOL