World Of Whiners

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic

RedSonko #1 Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:40 AM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 10929 battles
I wonder if anyone feels the same, but I notice that the higher the tiers are in the battles, the more whining occurrs.
There are almost always one to three players that can't stop complaining about how bad the own team is, especially when they have already died.

Well I think this is a game where only one team can win, chances are more or less equal. So chances are like 50% that you'll lose the battle and they are even higher that you'll get destroyed in the process.

Sonko out.

JimLahey #2 Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:42 AM

First Sergeant

• Clan Diplomat
  • 29228 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Question:

Do you consider "FFS muppets, this info was widely available on the MINIMAP 5 minutes ago!?!?" whining?

PadyEos #3 Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 14598 battles

View PostRedSonko, on 19 April 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

chances are more or less equal. So chances are like 50% that you'll lose the battle

How recently have you bought the account?

BlakesBully #4 Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 5736 battles
OK, there are some players out there who really like doing pointless whining about the team.

On the other hand there are some pretty bad teams out there (no wonder considering the randomness of MM), whose members don´t even listen to good advice.

ShOcKeRo #5 Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:46 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 13339 battles
Higher tiers, more whiners because they learned to use the chat  :rolleyes:

Btw, is there a new trend ? When player X dies he always says "NOOBS"...even if the team wins.

Urmo345 #6 Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:49 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 6243 battles
  • [EES4] EES4

View PostRedSonko, on 19 April 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

I wonder if anyone feels the same, but I notice that the higher the tiers are in the battles, the more whining occurrs.

This is logical: more experience gives more material to whining of. Lower tier players are just too ignorant and yet not serious enough: they are innocent and are having a fun, not grinding 24/7 ;)

Buffzzz #7 Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

Heart Smasher

• Player
  • 22772 battles
  • [RWP] RWP

View PostShOcKeRo, on 19 April 2012 - 10:46 AM, said:

Btw, is there a new trend ? When player X dies he always says "NOOBS"...even if the team wins.

Nope, it seems to me because the team wins..

MadInAShed #8 Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:10 AM

First Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 17642 battles
  • [TYTI] TYTI
I usually try to reply to the whiners... "hey, guess what..it's a GAME..this is my downtime from a hectic busy working life...i'll play it how I want, not how YOU want me to play it"

yeah i may well be a n00b at the game...but i'm having fun doing it :)

EDIT FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE - BRIGADE:

View PostCoreMaster101, on 19 April 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

So basically your fun ruins fun for others...

No it doesn't, I would say my stats show i'm average. most of the whiners i have seen usually have no idea what they are doing, telling me to push forward when they have no idea what is in front of me when i do. I do not play like a fool or give my life away easily.

Akkudakku #9 Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:29 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 14754 battles

View PostBlakesBully, on 19 April 2012 - 10:46 AM, said:

OK, there are some players out there who really like doing pointless whining about the team.

On the other hand there are some pretty bad teams out there (no wonder considering the "randomness" of MM), whose members don´t even listen to good advice.

Fixed it for you.

CoreMaster101 #10 Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 10953 battles
  • [WAWA] WAWA

View PostMadInAShed, on 19 April 2012 - 11:10 AM, said:

I usually try to reply to the whiners... "hey, guess what..it's a GAME..this is my downtime from a hectic busy working life...i'll play it how I want, not how YOU want me to play it"

yeah i may well be a n00b at the game...but i'm having fun doing it :)

So basically your fun ruins fun for others...

jkksir #11 Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 28620 battles
  • [DAC] DAC
The chances to win or lose are not 50%.I just installed the rating mod for players during battles and you know what? it says the truth about the outcome of the battle.If we have for example a team full of green players(that have good rating) and they have red rating its a win in 99% of the cases.So it's not about the 50% chance .Its about the MM putting the players in the team.One team will have a crushing advantage over the other always

nunuzece #12 Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20877 battles
  • [NSFR] NSFR
there are 50% chances of winning, but they got those others 50%.

redraven #13 Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 12405 battles
  • [HWM] HWM
There are som really bad and so idiotic teams that can really annoy you (escpecialy when they dont even have basic english language skills)
An example: Oncei was on ruinberg. The South bridge was lost ( i was with my S-51) i told that td's camping at the castle "Guys enemy meds are coming down there (poiting minimap) turn over there"
Nothing happens. Well lets just say that after terrorising the 3 enemy meds they rushed and eventually killed me. Guess what the td's were doing... wathcing the hill on the other side of the map.... to make it further annoying. Those idiots started moving only when the meds rammed thier asses..

I guess i DO have the right to say: "YOU NOOB IDIOTS" Oh and just to make it even more "funny" at the end they started blablering in an unknown language. The sentence consisted only one thing i knwo: noob.

After all what happened they called us noobs.  :blink:
So yea really idiots DO play this game.

jkksir #14 Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 28620 battles
  • [DAC] DAC

View Postredraven, on 19 April 2012 - 11:45 AM, said:

There are som really bad and so idiotic teams that can really annoy you (escpecialy when they dont even have basic english language skills)
An example: Oncei was on ruinberg. The South bridge was lost ( i was with my S-51) i told that td's camping at the castle "Guys enemy meds are coming down there (poiting minimap) turn over there"
Nothing happens. Well lets just say that after terrorising the 3 enemy meds they rushed and eventually killed me. Guess what the td's were doing... wathcing the hill on the other side of the map.... to make it further annoying. Those idiots started moving only when the meds rammed thier asses..

I guess i DO have the right to say: "YOU NOOB IDIOTS" Oh and just to make it even more "funny" at the end they started blablering in an unknown language. The sentence consisted only one thing i knwo: noob.

After all what happened they called us noobs.  :blink:
So yea really idiots DO play this game.

I think its Erlenberg not Ruinberg your talking about

EDIT*:  Oh i forgot.Some of the whiners are bad players but some of them are good or really good players(like myself) that are fed up with the amount of stupidity of the own team.With the retardness of my team i had some games where i had to kill 10 or 8 being the only one standing and i did.So of you want to whine you should have good stats and be a good player not a 40% ,,noob'' that is calling others noobs.That's my point of view

Rdecakapica #15 Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:55 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Player
  • 27943 battles

View Postjkksir, on 19 April 2012 - 11:33 AM, said:

The chances to win or lose are not 50%.I just installed the rating mod for players during battles and you know what? it says the truth about the outcome of the battle.If we have for example a team full of green players(that have good rating) and they have red rating its a win in 99% of the cases.So it's not about the 50% chance .Its about the MM putting the players in the team.One team will have a crushing advantage over the other always

its that simple.
its a team game where teamplay is a premium feature (Team Companys)
rating shows the outcome in 99%...
people who are mad and as you say "whine" are usually the green named players trying to make others to act as a team.
while the red names usually goes like :  "shut up noob" or something similar (very adoult) AND they are usually the main part of that lemming trains...
game is flooded with braidead players lately and its making random battles unplayable.
so the experianced players DO miss the fun part of teamplay in this team based game.

thanks for reading

redraven #16 Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:55 AM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 12405 battles
  • [HWM] HWM

View Postjkksir, on 19 April 2012 - 11:47 AM, said:

I think its Erlenberg not Ruinberg your talking about

Sure its just im not good remembering map names. And thanks for correcting me  :Smile_honoring:

redraven #17 Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

Lance-corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 12405 battles
  • [HWM] HWM

View PostRdecakapica, on 19 April 2012 - 11:55 AM, said:

its that simple.
its a team game where teamplay is a premium feature (Team Companys)
rating shows the outcome in 99%...
people who are mad and as you say "whine" are usually the green named players trying to make others to act as a team.
while the red names usually goes like :  "shut up noob" or something similar (very adoult) AND they are usually the main part of that lemming trains...
game is flooded with braidead players lately and its making random battles unplayable.
so the experianced players DO miss the fun part of teamplay in this team based game.

thanks for reading

You are so god damn freaking right. (+1)  :Smile_honoring:

Tanku49 #18 Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:58 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 19446 battles
Its not just higher tier players, there are people who moan at tier 2.  And i have to admit at times the sheer lunacy of some people gets to me and i moan, I NEVER use the term noob, and i do strive to make a constructive comment, even if it is loaded with 150mm odd AP sarkynes  :) this tends to be when i have four or more kills  and we are still defeated 5 to 15, mostly cos i know i am not that good that i should be getting 80% of the teams kills,

I know i tend to be playing after a day at work which can mean by stress levels are a bit of a factor.

Having played a big number of battles i think its seeing people making the same basic silly moves that gets to me, i am very good at forgetting how i used to make those moves, and letting my brain assumeeveryone has played as much as me.

Boendal #19 Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:08 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 8153 battles
  • [EASY] EASY
I dont consider dead man who defended one flank all alone saying "Why do you have to lemming all the way and die you bunch of retards" as crying, thats understandable. Also when someone points out some obvious mistake the team is going to make and nothing happens, everyone is slaughter and then the person complains about absence of brains etc., no crying, thats just saying the obvious.

Of course if you ment just "you are n00bs ffs" or "my team sucks" whithout purpose, then it is crying. I dont see that very often though, once in every second-third battle? Could be...

casusbelli15 #20 Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Player
  • 50160 battles

wonder if anyone feels the same, but I notice that the higher the tiers are in the battles, the more whining occurrs

Isn't this also a bit of a whine...
It can be vexing but filter out any in-game chat or simply ask them
if they can recommend a good cheese with that whine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users