Merchandising

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

Psimon85 #1 Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
I am sure this should be in the suggestions section, but I am unable to post there!
Anyways I run a printing business and play WoT.
It has been brought up a few times and i thought, wouldn't it be nice if i could get the rights to print WoT items for it's fans and players.
Just wanted your guys inputs on what you would like to be able to purchase(if anything)?

I am currently waiting a reply from Wargaming on this front,but if you guys want to help this forward then perhaps bump some admins to get in touch with me :)

pampala #2 Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:03 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 0 battles
I would like a pony...with an armor, and BL-10 mounted on his back.

Now seriously.. Something like posters, stickers, key-chains, tea cups, tank models and other stuff like this would be nice to have available for purchase or as contest rewards.

So you have my support and +1 :)

Psimon85 #3 Posted 25 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles
Thanks for the support. I figured if i get enough then hopefully WoT Devs will be more inclined to take us up on this offer.
At present we could provide: T-shirts, Mugs, Mug coasters and placemats, Mousemats, Keychains,Magnets, The hangers for your car, Car sunblinds, Metallic wall hung pictures and quite a few other items.

I was also hoping to work with WoT in relation to contests and the like. As we would be able to create some trophies, medals and such for the competitions and tournaments they already hold.