let's dream a bit new game modes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Roebuck34 #1 Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21658 battles
  • [SAT] SAT
(READ HERE) so what new game modes would you like i would like like now but with bots aginst bots and you can do like platoons there

we all now the reason all the god damn spammers lemmlings etc etc so whats yours

as i dont feel like make yet an other fail rage thread about something to day! i feel like doing some thing good!

so lets see

Catarraz #2 Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13033 battles
Survival mode. I once suggested a mode in which you have to defend against evercoming waves of T-34s (if you get the reference).

DougHole #3 Posted 25 April 2012 - 07:17 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 7178 battles
Real war mode.

My actions are reflected in a real tank driven by a real crew, against other real tanks - with live ammunition.

One positive factor would be the amount of employment created in tank production. I have calculated that at least 325,000 extra tanks would be required for the first month of play on the EU server alone.

One possible problem is death and injury of the crews itself. This could be solved with the human crew being replaced with extremely sophisticated robots with advanced AI, programmed to drive and perform all the operations of a regular tank crew, all operating under my remote instructions. Again, many people could be employed in robot production - a million a month would be required initially.

I accept this may be expensive and would be prepared to accept a small increase in the cost of a premium account to reflect this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users