Training Mission 5 - help

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

OldIronsides #21 Posted 01 June 2012 - 06:36 AM

First Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4252 battles

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 01 June 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

well i botherd to read the thread and i also dont get mission 5,

everything is well explained in missions 1,2,3,4 and then u reach 5/8 and then u get no clue no hint what to do, do i just guess wha ti should do or do i just gamble on what to do??

so i got 4 tier 1 tanks 1 of each country, so now what? how do i end mission 5?
do i need to research the guns and radios and such cause if tht is the case then i will run out of money pretty fast! and that is nto a good training thing in my view so tht can not be it.

so what does 1 do when 1 gets at mission 5/8

Well, if you in fact read this thread - why do you still ask this question? The mission states that you shall research all modules and following tanks of one of yourt1 tanks. Yes, that means you shall research every gun and radio, and all the other tanks that are seen in the research window of your t1 tank.
You won't run out of money, because researching does not cost you any money, but EXP. If you don't have enough EXP, then you will have to do a few more battles, which gain you EXP (and credits). Once you have researched everything on your t1 tank, the mission is finished.

Exactly how it was explained in this thread.

And I even cared to play through the training missions a few minutes ago, just to see what might be so confusing about them. So I know first hand that it works simple as that.

Edited by OldIronsides, 01 June 2012 - 06:48 AM.

Manie_de #22 Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:30 AM

First Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 27110 battles

View PostOldIronsides, on 01 June 2012 - 06:36 AM, said:

And I even cared to play through the training missions a few minutes ago, just to see what might be so confusing about them. So I know first hand that it works simple as that.
One question: how can you play the training missions ? I thought that this is a feature for new players only (and you are a good old beta tester, sir :) ).
Just curious, because I also want to try them.

Martin

OldIronsides #23 Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:32 AM

First Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 4252 battles

View PostManie_de, on 01 June 2012 - 07:30 AM, said:

One question: how can you play the training missions ? I thought that this is a feature for new players only (and you are a good old beta tester, sir :) ).

Martin

Let's say... I convinced my girlfriend to start playing WoT and create a new account. Or something like that.

Edited by OldIronsides, 01 June 2012 - 07:32 AM.

Manie_de #24 Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:34 AM

First Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 27110 battles

View PostOldIronsides, on 01 June 2012 - 07:32 AM, said:

Let's say... I convinced my girlfriend to start playing WoT and create a new account. Or something like that.
Nice girlfriend you have :Smile_blinky:
But sad for me, because as a collector of premium tanks the Lend-Lease M3 Stuart reward at the end of the training is the last one missing :Smile_sad:

Thanks and Good Hunting,

Martin

Ectar #25 Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:22 AM

English Community Manager

• WG Staff
  • 6118 battles
  • [WG] WG

View Postcoolmeltdown, on 01 June 2012 - 01:04 AM, said:

well i botherd to read the thread and i also dont get mission 5,

everything is well explained in missions 1,2,3,4 and then u reach 5/8 and then u get no clue no hint what to do, do i just guess wha ti should do or do i just gamble on what to do??

so i got 4 tier 1 tanks 1 of each country, so now what? how do i end mission 5?
do i need to research the guns and radios and such cause if tht is the case then i will run out of money pretty fast! and that is nto a good training thing in my view so tht can not be it..

so what does 1 do when 1 gets at mission 5/8

For tutorial 5, you need to research all of the modules available to your tank, this includes the next tier of tanks you can go into.
For example with the Leichttraktor you need to research the tracks, engines, radio, turret & guns.  You then also need to research the Panzerjager, the Bison, the PzKpfw 35 (t) and the PzKpfw II

This can usually be done in as little as 4 games. Just make sure you're doing damage to other tanks and try not to shoot from far away as you don't have great accuracy. This is especially important when using the machine guns, they're much more deadly at mid to close range.

View PostManie_de, on 01 June 2012 - 07:30 AM, said:

Martin

The tutorial missions were added with patch 7.2  Sadly only new accounts created after that time have access to the tutorial missions.

NatteFrost #26 Posted 01 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8131 battles
wot has training missions???? :Smile_amazed:

Lazdaa #27 Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:01 AM

Private

• Player
  • 170 battles

View PostEctar, on 01 June 2012 - 11:22 AM, said:

For tutorial 5, you need to research all of the modules available to your tank, this includes the next tier of tanks you can go into.
For example with the Leichttraktor you need to research the tracks, engines, radio, turret & guns.  You then also need to research the Panzerjager, the Bison, the PzKpfw 35 (t) and the PzKpfw II

This can usually be done in as little as 4 games. Just make sure you're doing damage to other tanks and try not to shoot from far away as you don't have great accuracy. This is especially important when using the machine guns, they're much more deadly at mid to close range.

The tutorial missions were added with patch 7.2  Sadly only new accounts created after that time have access to the tutorial missions.

Hi how do i review my missions? I've forgotten what i need to do.
I'm stuck at mission 6... Don't know what to do.

Edited by Lazdaa, 23 June 2012 - 12:25 AM.