Things in WOT tat are so stupid you laugh

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

ChilledGear #1 Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:24 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11761 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
Was just playing a game in my T-50-2 where I ended up at the enemy base sitting against a T25 AT. Only to suddenly notice that my arty was firing on the helpless AT. After 1 waited until it had 30 health then fired, I decided not to cap but they didnt deserve to win so drove back and gave a tiger 2 a kill. But as the arty was shooting at the AT there was tanks pushing up to base that needed killed, only for them to tell me that they saved me from dying from the AT. :blink:

So has anyone else had these sort of moments when members of your team are so stupid  it makes you laugh

Warheart1992 #2 Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:08 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13901 battles
Best stupid moment for me was when I was in a tier 9 battle with my Chaffee . I waited a little checking minimap constantly to find an opening , and when I finally found it ,went through the gap , killing a KV-3 first and then going for arty .

Atm I noticed that I was followed by an IS-3 and a Type . Anyways I found enemy arty , dodged a shell and then circled him till he had 10% health , and at that moment our arty because it must have wanted a kill that badly ignored any incoming tank , and also almost killed me . The frustrating thing was that arty was that stupid that instead of oneshotting the damn IS-3 or Type , the biggest threat to him seemed enemy arty that I was about to kill . Needless to say I closed the game for a couple of hours and took a walk :D

ChilledGear #3 Posted 07 May 2012 - 12:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11761 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC
sounds pretty similar to mines only they were trying to tell me that they saved me from dying. I was 2m away from the shells they were firing. They could have easily TK'd me

jubeth90 #4 Posted 08 May 2012 - 06:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 2761 battles
Everyday when i press enter battle...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users