Bought Type 59 and needs advice how to play it.

lots of questions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Warenwolf #1 Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 10817 battles
Hi,

I registered long ago but started playing this game last month and have already unlocked Panzer II best machine gun which is really cool to use. However after the Type 59 was reintroduced in the shop today I decided to buy it and test it out. First of all - it is much better than Panzer II! Faster too. I got 12 kills in two battles and was awarded something called top gun (and sniper one time) - do you get this every time you play Type 59? Or is it something special? Anyway I would have gotten it third time but when I asked in the chat how to use my machine gun (on the top of the tank) someone said to press alt and F4 buttons at same time but the game keeps crashing if I do that. How can I use machine guns with this tank? My last question is if I can do something to prevent the enemy from detracking me? My problem is that enemy detracks me and then they run away preventing me from killing them? Pls help me with this!

thank you.

Edited by Warenwolf, 07 May 2012 - 05:54 PM.

Warheart1992 #2 Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:57 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13901 battles
Nice one , would give +1 but im out of them . Guess we will see many real threads in the newcomers section ;)

doktoj #3 Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:03 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15012 battles

View PostWarenwolf, on 07 May 2012 - 05:54 PM, said:

someone said to press alt and F4 buttons at same time

He was just trolling/making fun of you. Alt + F4 is to exit game (close window on Microsoft OS). You can't use the machine gun.

Tracking a medium tank is the best way to destroy that class(a lot of tanks too), cause in full speed you tend to do a 180° turn. To avoid use the map at your advantage, but for now just have fun with it, learn his potential limits etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users