WarGaming's lies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Storm87 #1 Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:26 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 33087 battles
Just a little reminder - few days ago we have recieved an interesting offer in gift-shop:

http://worldoftanks....iftshop-offers/

It should last for a MONTH. Instead, we had only 2 days of that offer, and it was quickly covered up by current not-so-profitable "offer".

I want you to be aware, that WG.net CAN AND WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE and you, as player, will not be able to do anything about it.

And yet, you can do a little.

Just remember, that every time you buy a gold, your money goes to the liers, who show no respect to WoT community and do not hesitate to treat you like a complete moron.

Amen.

Edited by Storm87, 07 May 2012 - 07:29 PM.

Warheart1992 #2 Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:36 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 13901 battles
While I agree with you at most points , I am not that much angry about the WG lying . What I am angry is that instead of admitting openly they made a mistake  that  they would change , they just released that "Additional offers that are not additional " thing, to cover up their mistakes .

Thats not professional at all and makes me feel like a second rate client ( I buy gold from time to time)

theta0123 #3 Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 5614 battles
  • [FHA] FHA

View PostStorm87, on 07 May 2012 - 07:26 PM, said:

I want you to be aware, that WG.net CAN AND WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE and you, as player, will not be able to do anything about it.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=CZR2k5c_198

WG has been treating EU community like crap, unlike RU and even NA community.

Guthwulf1 #4 Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 25499 battles
  • [OFO] OFO
Storm you know what WG will say to your whining ?
I say:
Spoiler                     

Storm87 #5 Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 33087 battles
There is whining, and there is telling people about things, that WG... want you to forget. This topic is not for WG however (as they perfectly know what they have done), it's for WoT community.

Edited by Storm87, 07 May 2012 - 07:47 PM.

John_Armfeldt #6 Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 2364 battles
  • [LUNA] LUNA
if wargaming keeps up with it, people will eventually not listen to them anymore, and if they do something as stupid as saying they will lower the prices for 3 months or something and the day after the event starts, you got to pay 5x more than before.

then no one will ever want to touch WG again or know about them.
sad but true.

Lying won't help'em and will set them back by a mile.

also if you are too loud about your complaints with WG they will reprimand you and i heard they even banned people just due to that.

now when i am saying this it is not out of disrespect but right now from the community pov they are corrupt unreliable and false.

i am still loyal to them, but i am really gonna cry if they keep on doing all this that hurts them so much, and they don't even seem to realize it.

WE need to wake them up, to snap them out of this evil spiral that they are going down towards, and help them get in the proper direction once again.

we will need to contact our russian, asian and NA colleauges since this is a matter concerning us all!.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users