Jump to content


Dutch/Belgium forums request petition

Dutch need own forum

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
197 replies to this topic

Poll: Dutch forums request (417 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Wil je graag forums in onze moedertaal hebben?

  1. Yes! (377 votes [90.41%])

    Percentage of vote: 90.41%

  2. No (40 votes [9.59%])

    Percentage of vote: 9.59%

Vote Hide poll

Usertmp #161 Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Translator
  • 24685 battles
  • 1,215
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    01-04-2011
Ik heb wat meer contact gehad met de EU community manager, enige wat hij kan zeggen is dat de beslissing op hoger niveau gedaan wordt en dat hij daar geen invloed op heeft.

That's all folks!

Ronineter #162 Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:32 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 21239 battles
  • 2,239
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010
Ik hoop dat ze er wat meer over nadenken na firstlook, als wij nederlanders daar ons beste beentje voort zetten, krijgen we het mischien wel voor elkaar dat de comminity managers onze zijde kiezen, ieder stukje dat kan helpen is mooi mee genomen. als zij kunnen vertellen dat nederlanders hartikke gezzelig zijn tegen hun meerdere, is dat natuurlijk een positieve feedback en dat kan weer indirect onze kans op een nl onderdeel vergrote

Edited by Ronineter, 30 September 2012 - 09:35 AM.


cDa #163 Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:22 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5572 battles
  • 1,457
  • Member since:
    08-01-2010
Guys just a side note, this is still international part of forum, so english please:)

Usertmp #164 Posted 01 October 2012 - 07:38 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Translator
  • 24685 battles
  • 1,215
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    01-04-2011
No.

Just...

No.

dynosu #165 Posted 01 October 2012 - 03:08 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15592 battles
  • 42
  • [668] 668
  • Member since:
    04-27-2012
Eventhough my own english is just fine, i also think this would be a nice addition because most people can speak english just fine, writing it is another business.

So voting yes :)

Ronineter #166 Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:50 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 21239 battles
  • 2,239
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010

View PostUsertmp, on 01 October 2012 - 07:38 AM, said:

No.

Just...

No.

Dude, dont be so stupit, if the communetiy moderators cant read what were saying, they cant talk with us. If we prove that we even can hold on to the rules before we have our own forum, they probably don't give us a forum. being brats to the moderators makes it worse. cda only says this because he probably wants to give us feed back, and they cant do that if they dont understand us. The swedish did this kind of topic in english, we should take that as an example. were only decreasing our chances this way. so dont be a brat and be open. We have to prove ourselfes a good and joyfull communetiy for them too.

And one of the main reasons that i want our own forum is that we dutch people have our own kind of humor, i got two warnings for using just our own humor like new kids, a dutch moderator will understand whats going on, this way WG knows what kind of people we are

So if we prove us well now, we have a higher chance, and what i've seen for now on, there is much to be fixed. I started with improving myself, and i got a good rep again.

Edited by Ronineter, 01 October 2012 - 06:53 PM.


Usertmp #167 Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:25 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Translator
  • 24685 battles
  • 1,215
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    01-04-2011

View PostRonineter, on 01 October 2012 - 05:50 PM, said:

Dude, dont be so stupit, if the communetiy moderators cant read what were saying, they cant talk with us. If we prove that we even can hold on to the rules before we have our own forum, they probably don't give us a forum. being brats to the moderators makes it worse. cda only says this because he probably wants to give us feed back, and they cant do that if they dont understand us. The swedish did this kind of topic in english, we should take that as an example. were only decreasing our chances this way. so dont be a brat and be open. We have to prove ourselfes a good and joyfull communetiy for them too.

And one of the main reasons that i want our own forum is that we dutch people have our own kind of humor, i got two warnings for using just our own humor like new kids, a dutch moderator will understand whats going on, this way WG knows what kind of people we are

So if we prove us well now, we have a higher chance, and what i've seen for now on, there is much to be fixed. I started with improving myself, and i got a good rep again.
Ik was van plan hier een heel verhaal te schrijven. Maar het lijkt er op dat je een gigantisch bord voor de kop hebt. Haal dat eens weg, kijk even rond en kom tot je conclusie. Je verhaal slaat als een tang op een varken.

Om even ontopic te gaan om je blij te maken: Ik heb mijn beklag over het gedrag van cDa al gedaan bij de EU Community Manager.


For continuing disscusion in non english you are hereby issued with a warning.
cDa

Edited by cDa, 02 October 2012 - 10:18 AM.


Ronineter #168 Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 21239 battles
  • 2,239
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010

View PostUsertmp, on 01 October 2012 - 06:25 PM, said:

Ik was van plan hier een heel verhaal te schrijven. Maar het lijkt er op dat je een gigantisch bord voor de kop hebt. Haal dat eens weg, kijk even rond en kom tot je conclusie. Je verhaal slaat als een tang op een varken.

Om even ontopic te gaan om je blij te maken: Ik heb mijn beklag over het gedrag van cDa al gedaan bij de EU Community Manager.
I dont have the idea your worth dealing with anymore, your acting stupit and to stubborn to be any good for the dutch community, no i don't have a board for my head, you have it actually, your the one that makes it impossible for the community to get our own forum. reporting their own moderators makes it any worse. as i said, we need to prove ourself also to them that were worth it, and what your doing makes it worse. we need to work toghter and give the community moderators a chance to talk with us, and not just spamming them what you guys do. you need to think out of their perspective, why do they want a community that doesnt even listen to them? think of it, if you think your godlike, keep dreaming, were just their gast's. what you are doing is pissing in their garden, and everyone dislikes that, they need to like us

Edited by Ronineter, 01 October 2012 - 06:43 PM.


Bean77 #169 Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27653 battles
  • 68
  • [GOT] GOT
  • Member since:
    07-17-2010
An english forum for dutch/belgium players is not needed. Everyone above 10 years old is reasonable able to communicate in english in my opinion. exceptions there, but then you can start a forum for every language.
the most important is that the game is also translated in dutch, so players can play the game. No need for a dutch forum.

Usertmp #170 Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Translator
  • 24685 battles
  • 1,215
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    01-04-2011
Wachtwat, je vind dat een vertaler niet het beste voor heeft met de Nederlandse spelers?

Right.

Nemean #171 Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 39778 battles
  • 104
  • [CUTE] CUTE
  • Member since:
    02-10-2011

View PostRonineter, on 01 October 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

I dont have the idea your worth dealing with anymore, your acting stupit and to stubborn to be any good for the dutch community, no i don't have a board for my head, you have it actually, your the one that makes it impossible for the community to get our own forum. reporting their own moderators makes it any worse. as i said, we need to prove ourself also to them that were worth it, and what your doing makes it worse. we need to work toghter and give the community moderators a chance to talk with us, and not just spamming them what you guys do. you need to think out of their perspective, why do they want a community that doesnt even listen to them? think of it, if you think your godlike, keep dreaming, were just their gast's. what you are doing is pissing in their garden, and everyone dislikes that, they need to like us
Waar heb jij Engels geleerd? Stupit met een t, een "board for my head".., gast i.p.v. guests...

Man man man, mijn Engels is ook niet alles maar dit.. als ik dit zo lees zijn we zeker toe aan een Nederlands forum, in ieder geval, User heeft gewoon gelijk.. (Om nog even een standpunt te geven, wij willen een Nederlands forum.. zoveel moeite kost dat toch niet?)

Edited by Nemean, 01 October 2012 - 06:56 PM.


Ronineter #172 Posted 01 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 21239 battles
  • 2,239
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010

View PostNemean, on 01 October 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

Waar heb jij Engels geleerd? Stupit met een t, een "board for my head".., gast i.p.v. guests...

Man man man, mijn Engels is ook niet alles maar dit.. als ik dit zo lees zijn we zeker toe aan een Nederlands forum, in ieder geval, User heeft gewoon gelijk..
(Om nog even een standpunt te geven, wij willen een Nederlands forum.. zoveel moeite kost dat toch niet?)

thats why i want it, its just a saying transalated

and i do want a dutch forum.

Edited by Ronineter, 01 October 2012 - 07:05 PM.


Commando01 #173 Posted 02 October 2012 - 12:10 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 21857 battles
  • 98
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

View PostBean77, on 01 October 2012 - 06:46 PM, said:

An english forum for dutch/belgium players is not needed. Everyone above 10 years old is reasonable able to communicate in english in my opinion. exceptions there, but then you can start a forum for every language.
the most important is that the game is also translated in dutch, so players can play the game. No need for a dutch forum.

So why is a forum needed in other languages?, they also can express themselves in english.
Or are the dutch people in your opinion superior to others in the matter of speaking foreign languages?

I say we have the right to our own forum just as much as any other nationality

Edited by Commando01, 02 October 2012 - 12:57 AM.


Bean77 #174 Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:47 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27653 battles
  • 68
  • [GOT] GOT
  • Member since:
    07-17-2010

View PostCommando01, on 02 October 2012 - 12:10 AM, said:

So why is a forum needed in other languages?, they also can express themselves in english.
Or are the dutch people in your opinion superior to others in the matter of speaking foreign languages?

I say we have the right to our own forum just as much as any other nationality

Seems you have a serious reading problem.

I said, IF you start a forum in a Dutch languages you can start a forum in every language. It seems to me a lot of work for Wargaming. I didnt say every languague should have his own forum. Just keep forums for the most spoken languages and Dutch isnt part of it in my opinion.

And I didnt say Dutch people are superior in speaking other foreign languages. Again you can't read. I said that Dutch players are reasonable able to express themselve in english.

And yes, compare to other nations, Dutch people are known to speak/understand good english. Young children are educated english at school. In other countries that is (far) less normal they teach english when they are growing up (at later ages).

But hey, why am I reponding at the first place. It seems you only read what you like to read. Learn to accept that some people have a different opinion than yours.

Vicecomes #175 Posted 02 October 2012 - 10:55 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 31397 battles
  • 149
  • [GOT] GOT
  • Member since:
    08-31-2011
Ik denk dat Wargaming hier een beslissing moet maken. Ze zullen of iedere taal een eigen forum moeten geven of het complete forum in het Engels.
Ik zou het ook op prijs stellen als er in het spel regels zouden komen. Ik kan de noobs niet meer uitstaan die alleen in hun eigen taal spreken en het vertikken om Engels te praten. Hoe kan ik zo communiceren met mijn team?

I think Wargaming needs to make a decision here. They either give every language their own forum or keep the entire forum in English.
I would also appreciate rules for ingame conversation. I can't stand noobs speaking in their own language refusing to speak English. How can I communicate with my team ingame this way?

Commando01 #176 Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:51 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 21857 battles
  • 98
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

View PostBean77, on 02 October 2012 - 10:47 AM, said:

Seems you have a serious reading problem.

I said, IF you start a forum in a Dutch languages you can start a forum in every language. It seems to me a lot of work for Wargaming. I didnt say every languague should have his own forum. Just keep forums for the most spoken languages and Dutch isnt part of it in my opinion.

And I didnt say Dutch people are superior in speaking other foreign languages. Again you can't read. I said that Dutch players are reasonable able to express themselve in english.

And yes, compare to other nations, Dutch people are known to speak/understand good english. Young children are educated english at school. In other countries that is (far) less normal they teach english when they are growing up (at later ages).

But hey, why am I reponding at the first place. It seems you only read what you like to read. Learn to accept that some people have a different opinion than yours.

My reading is perfectly alright, you said there is" NO NEED FOR A DUTCH/BELGIUM FORUM"
second point is:only forums for most spoken languageses, is polish spoken much outside of poland? or italian outside of italy? and i can continue like this
Dutch is spoken in more counties than the other nations(well most of them) who do have their own forum
Pls do your homework before you reply

Edited by Commando01, 02 October 2012 - 02:52 PM.


Vicecomes #177 Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 31397 battles
  • 149
  • [GOT] GOT
  • Member since:
    08-31-2011

View PostCommando01, on 02 October 2012 - 02:51 PM, said:

Dutch is spoken in more counties than the other nations(well most of them) who do have their own forum
Pls do your homework before you reply
Ik begrijp dit deel van je reactie niet. Nederlands wordt gesproken in meerdere landen waarvan er een aantal al hun eigen forum hebben?
Daarnaast heb je het over counties ipv countries. Counties zijn vrij vertaald provincies.
Nederlands wordt inderdaad in meer landen gesproken. Deze landen zijn Nederland, België en Suriname. Daarnaast wordt Nederlands nog in een aantal andere landen gesproken. Zie Wikipedia.
Daarnaast zijn er zo'n 28 miljoen mensen die de taal spreken. Over huiswerk gesproken.

De reden dat veel Nederlanders zowel Engels als Duits en in mindere mate Frans machtig zijn zou niet mee moeten wegen. Dan kan je het Poolse forum deel ook wel sluiten aangezien veel Polen ook wel Duits spreken. Duitsers spreken over het algemeen ook redelijk Engels en zo heft alles elkaar weer op :P


Mod section:
I don't understand this part of your reply.Dutch is spoken in more counties than the other nations(well most of them) who do have their own forum?
You're also talking about counties instead of countries. Counties are like provincies.
Dutch is indeed spoken in more than one country. These countries are The Netherlands, Belgium and Suriname. Besides these countries Dutch is spoken in other countries aswell. See Wikipedia.
There are about 28 million people who speak Dutch. Talking about doing homework :P

The argument that most Dutch people speak English, German and to a lesser extent French should not be taken into consideration. You could close the Polish forum part aswell then because lot's of Polish people speak German. Lot's of Germans speak English and that takes us back to the start again.

:Smile_popcorn1:

Commando01 #178 Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 21857 battles
  • 98
  • Member since:
    08-15-2011

View PostVicecomes, on 02 October 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:

Ik begrijp dit deel van je reactie niet. Nederlands wordt gesproken in meerdere landen waarvan er een aantal al hun eigen forum hebben?
Daarnaast heb je het over counties ipv countries. Counties zijn vrij vertaald provincies.
Nederlands wordt inderdaad in meer landen gesproken. Deze landen zijn Nederland, België en Suriname. Daarnaast wordt Nederlands nog in een aantal andere landen gesproken. Zie Wikipedia.
Daarnaast zijn er zo'n 28 miljoen mensen die de taal spreken. Over huiswerk gesproken.

De reden dat veel Nederlanders zowel Engels als Duits en in mindere mate Frans machtig zijn zou niet mee moeten wegen. Dan kan je het Poolse forum deel ook wel sluiten aangezien veel Polen ook wel Duits spreken. Duitsers spreken over het algemeen ook redelijk Engels en zo heft alles elkaar weer op :P


Mod section:
I don't understand this part of your reply. Dutch is spoken in more counties than the other nations(well most of them) who do have their own forum?
You're also talking about counties instead of countries. Counties are like provincies.
Dutch is indeed spoken in more than one country. These countries are The Netherlands, Belgium and Suriname. Besides these countries Dutch is spoken in other countries aswell. See Wikipedia.
There are about 28 million people who speak Dutch. Talking about doing homework :P

The argument that most Dutch people speak English, German and to a lesser extent French should not be taken into consideration. You could close the Polish forum part aswell then because lot's of Polish people speak German. Lot's of Germans speak English and that takes us back to the start again.

:Smile_popcorn1:
Punt 1 ik zei dat de nederlandse taal in meer landen wordt gesproken dan bv de italiaanse taal of de poolse taal,en zij hebben wel hun eigen forum,omdat bean77 zei: hou de fora voor de meest gesproken talen(kleine miscommunicatie)
punt 2 ik bedoelde countries, was alleen de R vergeten. lol
punt 3 ik ben het met je eens over het feit dat het geen verschil moet maken dat de meeste nederlanders goed engels spreken

First of all i said that the dutch laguage is spoke in more countries than the countries who do have their own forum, because bean77 said ,keep the forums for the most spoken languageses.
and polish or italian aren`t more spoken than dutch.
Second: i meant countries but just forgot the R.  lol
and third: i agree with you that it shouldn`t be taken into consideration that most dutch ppl speak english.

Edited by Commando01, 02 October 2012 - 04:08 PM.


Usertmp #179 Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Translator
  • 24685 battles
  • 1,215
  • [S3AL] S3AL
  • Member since:
    01-04-2011
Oh zucht.

Edited by Usertmp, 02 October 2012 - 05:28 PM.


MrXplod #180 Posted 02 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15428 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    06-12-2011
+1




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users