How should I play with Bat Chatillon 25 t?

Batchat amazing strategies inexperienced aggressively

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

SniperWolf90 #1 Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:03 AM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15713 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA
First I will say that I just had a totally amazing game. See the replay here: http://peecee.dk/upload/view/367165

Edit: Ended in a draw, but I got 9 kills! ;-/

But here it is:

1. I love my Batchat (batmobile)
2. I like to drive it.
3. I can not be good with it. (WHY?)

Before you say anything after seeing how many fights I've had with it I would say that I know how to drive a tank, but not a Batchat. Are there any strategies you can get with that I can try?

With my Batchat I like to drive aggressively, but it is perhaps not what is the right way.

As you will notice in the replay then it may be that I like to drive aggressively that made us lost the match (Draw). But that's what I want to improve, do you have any tips for an inexperienced Batchat driver?

Edited by SniperWolf90, 19 May 2012 - 01:20 PM.

RudeBwoyUK #2 Posted 19 May 2012 - 04:11 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 32220 battles
  • [CMERC] CMERC

View PostSniperWolf90, on 19 May 2012 - 01:03 AM, said:

First I will say that I just had a totally amazing game. See the replay here: http://peecee.dk/upload/view/367165

But here it is:

1. I love my Batchat (batmobile)
2. I like to drive it.
3. I can not be good with it. (WHY?)

Why cant you be good with it? Do you keep getting killed? Or team keeps losing maybe?
I think its tough tank to drive sometimes. Depends a bit on map and MM. Sometimes I try to support other mediums. Other times I play like AMX 13 90 driving around scouting/sniping and providing help/support where i can.
Batchat has decent gun. Shooting on the move is really crap so try not to do that. Better to try find ambush spots and catch moving tanks. Even if they stop to shoot you, you can put 2-3 shells in them and hide.

Mistake I usually make is going after one enemy not thinking about if his friends watching his back.

Edit:
just watched your replay. Didnt watch it all the way to the end so didnt realise it was a draw until just read it in your post. But IMO when you run off to top of the hill, Patton went there also, this left E-50 with tough task of dealing with AMX's and whatever else they had coming down the flank. Them AMX's screwed over E50 and messed up your arty. I stopped watching after that. Not saying its your fault or whatever but you have fast tank and get around map quick. You should always have one eye on minimap so you know whats going on with your team and also enemy team so if something is wrong you can maybe do something before its too late.

Edited by RudeBwoyUK, 19 May 2012 - 04:39 AM.

SniperWolf90 #3 Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:18 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 15713 battles
  • [N1NJA] N1NJA

View PostRudeBwoyUK, on 19 May 2012 - 04:11 AM, said:

Why cant you be good with it? Do you keep getting killed? Or team keeps losing maybe?
I think its tough tank to drive sometimes. Depends a bit on map and MM. Sometimes I try to support other mediums. Other times I play like AMX 13 90 driving around scouting/sniping and providing help/support where i can.
Batchat has decent gun. Shooting on the move is really crap so try not to do that. Better to try find ambush spots and catch moving tanks. Even if they stop to shoot you, you can put 2-3 shells in them and hide.

Mistake I usually make is going after one enemy not thinking about if his friends watching his back.

Edit:
just watched your replay. Didnt watch it all the way to the end so didnt realise it was a draw until just read it in your post. But IMO when you run off to top of the hill, Patton went there also, this left E-50 with tough task of dealing with AMX's and whatever else they had coming down the flank. Them AMX's screwed over E50 and messed up your arty. I stopped watching after that. Not saying its your fault or whatever but you have fast tank and get around map quick. You should always have one eye on minimap so you know whats going on with your team and also enemy team so if something is wrong you can maybe do something before its too late.

Roger! Was what I thought I must play more like a ninja. Surprise attack FTW. In the replay I ended up with 9 kills, ran out of ammo at the end and ramed myself in the last arty. Killed myself and him.

Also tagged with Batchat, amazing, strategies, inexperienced, aggressively

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users