Longest ignore list

long ignore list

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

GolDragon2 #1 Posted 20 May 2012 - 12:45 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6628 battles
So I'd like to start sum' competition of the longest ignore list one has. I'd be happy to post names here as well, but first of all I don't think it would be fair, and I can't copy them here either.
This is intended to be some sarcasm generator, and a place where you can rant about all the idiots in the game, for their numbers are great, and their arrows darken the sky and shade the light of the sun.

So, I'd start: I'm ignoring 110 "players". On average, I ignore 1 player per match recently, indlucing non-english speaking, cursing, spamming, clan advertising (use the forum), calling the team n00b without a good reason (unless it's an arty getting killed by a scout, shame on us then). I once ignored 4 players in one game, that was nice.

NOTE: If this topic will lacks interst just delete it away. I just thought maybe some people would like to let off some steam.

GolDragon2

Edited by GolDragon2, 20 May 2012 - 12:47 AM.

crni77 #2 Posted 20 May 2012 - 01:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 25456 battles
you will have to do better than that, i have been ignoring noobs and idiots since the beginning.. last time i had space on my contact list was back in december.. i update the list every now and then, delete ones who stopped playing and add new ones.. its the best way to keep track of biggest ***** in the game

Edited by crni77, 20 May 2012 - 01:30 AM.

GolDragon2 #3 Posted 20 May 2012 - 03:25 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 6628 battles
Looks like I didn't won the hearts of fellow players on this one. Could some moderator guys please delete this topic? Thank you.

Also tagged with long, ignore, list

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users