Jump to content


First Meet the Community Event in Munster, Germany


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:09 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 25,680
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
The_Challenger and Obirian would like to thank everybody who came to the event to spend an unforgettable day with us at the Tank Museum in Munster, Germany.

Full news text

X534 #2 Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 23475 battles
  • 1,339
  • [BAC0N] BAC0N
  • Member since:
    05-16-2011
it is true, you just can't play through this game without becoming obsessed with tanks and armoured warfare which includes the half-track variety, looked fun, too bad i couldn't go

sladds98 #3 Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:20 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 19900 battles
  • 498
  • [SH1T] SH1T
  • Member since:
    07-05-2011

View PostX534, on 22 May 2012 - 04:13 PM, said:

it is true, you just can't play through this game without becoming obsessed with tanks and armoured warfare which includes the half-track variety, looked fun, too bad i couldn't go

This. I didn't know a thing about tanks before this game apart from they were big and made of metal! Now i love armored warfare and have been to many museums to continue my interest!  :Smile-izmena:

Tank_Driver #4 Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:33 PM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 24839 battles
  • 39
  • Member since:
    10-14-2010
Is there a (rough) schedule of these Offline Community Events? It might be fun to go Tankfest this year. I know I'll be there :)
Also maybe visit Holland sometime ;) We've got a really nice museum dedicated to the Tankbattle of Overloon (1944) Also it houses a huge collection of tanks and other vehicles, of which some are very rare.

Tank_Driver

El1974 #5 Posted 22 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 13201 battles
  • 12
  • Member since:
    05-19-2011
Was this anounced anywhere or only on the German forum? We had a clan meeting in Overloon the day before... Munster is near the Dutch border and not too far from Overloon too.

supercharge #6 Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:00 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 1651 battles
  • 1,279
  • [WG-EU] WG-EU
  • Member since:
    01-16-2012

View PostEl1974, on 22 May 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

Was this anounced anywhere or only on the German forum? We had a clan meeting in Overloon the day before... Munster is near the Dutch border and not too far from Overloon too.

Hi,

Yes, this was announced on the German forum only: http://worldoftanks....meet-community/
This weekend there will be another community gathering in London: http://worldoftanks....y-event-london/

Hope to see you guys there! :Smile_Default:

heeroyuy #7 Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:19 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 14974 battles
  • 158
  • [GBOA] GBOA
  • Member since:
    04-22-2011
will there be an event like this in all europian countries ? or to be more specific in greece cause its a bit far for greek peopel to go in events that take place in germany and london

Pholous #8 Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

    Private

  • Beta Tester
  • 3737 battles
  • 9
  • Member since:
    07-14-2010

View PostEl1974, on 22 May 2012 - 06:07 PM, said:

Was this anounced anywhere or only on the German forum? We had a clan meeting in Overloon the day before... Munster is near the Dutch border and not too far from Overloon too.

Munster isn't near the Dutch border. First I also thought they meant "Münster" but couldn't write the "ü" - but in fact it is a town called "Munster", 80km south of Hamburg!

Edited by Pholous, 23 May 2012 - 11:28 AM.


supercharge #9 Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:10 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 1651 battles
  • 1,279
  • [WG-EU] WG-EU
  • Member since:
    01-16-2012

View Postheeroyuy, on 23 May 2012 - 11:19 AM, said:

will there be an event like this in all europian countries ? or to be more specific in greece cause its a bit far for greek peopel to go in events that take place in germany and london

Hi,

We have more events planned for this year but I don't think there will be any held in Greece I'm afraid.

supercharge #10 Posted 23 May 2012 - 01:20 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • WG Staff
  • 1651 battles
  • 1,279
  • [WG-EU] WG-EU
  • Member since:
    01-16-2012

View PostPholous, on 23 May 2012 - 11:26 AM, said:

Munster isn't near the Dutch border. First I also thought they meant "Münster" but couldn't write the "ü" - but in fact it is a town called "Munster", 80km south of Hamburg!

Yes, it was in Munster not Münster :)

Edited by supercharge, 24 May 2012 - 01:34 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users