We want to help you in any way we can, and if you are planning to run any competitive LAN events we have created a form that you can use to inform us about it and potentially request prizes.
To do this, simply fill in the requested fields to the best of your ability and either PM the filled in form to myself (In English) or to your language speaking Community Manager (In the language you are comfortable with) and they will pass it on to me (it is likely someone will then contact you about any further info)
Support from us will largely depend on the number of players you are expecting and size of the event, but could range from a simple forum announcement in your language forum, all the way up to Wargaming.net presence at the event itself or large gold prize allocations.
So here is what we would like from you
Title of event
Ingame name of Organizer (Individual ID)
Price of the event (associated prize chart)
Brief description of the event
Location of event – Including basic instructions on getting there + map
Instructions for teams on how to sign up (e.g. web page link or email)
Maximum number of teams desired
Link to rules or description of rules
- Rules must include team size, tier restrictions, single elimination, double elimination or brackets, gold payout*
- Double elimination is better than single elimination, because players get more opportunity to play.
- Important rules include; Tier cap, Total tier points,Process for verifying results, Number of games per round and time limit for games.
Any other limitations must be stated now or will be considered a breach of the application
Rules from us:
- No player may be in more than 1 team during the same event
- Each team can register more players than the minimum required and rotate their registered players registered for each game
- Organiser’s must be impartial and therefore cannot play in any team participating
- Application for event must be sent no less than 1 month before the event itself and posted on… our forums? Special facebook page using event function? Custom made registration web page?
- Organisers are allowed to charge money for their event from registering players. At least 25% of the charged price must be redistributed as prizes to the participating players based on final results and a pre established prize chart communicated to each player
- Event must be able to accommodate at least 20 participants and 4 separate teams.
- Each player must register at the event by signing the organisers form
- Results and any pictures must be emailed to us within 1 week of the close of the tournament with a list of winners and pictures of the participants