thiemo56, on 30 May 2012 - 08:42 AM, said:
I think poeple realy underestimate the t-150 its a kv-2 but more armor more speed etc.
And the 152 on the kv-2 is not that usefull because of low rof and it only does mostly about 300dmg.
Elmis66, on 30 May 2012 - 08:49 AM, said:
What I don't understand is why people mount 107mm on KV-2 now, if there's T-150 with a lot faster turret.
KV-2 has better fire rate with 107mm. T-150 has faster turret traverse, but slower tank traverse, so if you turn tank and
turret at the same time, KV-2 gun traverse is almost same as T-150.
Me and my friends have regular T6 Company every week and we have 2 and more T6 tanks each, so there some experience we gathered:Mediums:
- all T6 medium tanks are more or less equals. Some have beter firepower, some speed, some armor, but nothing outstanding.Heavies:
- KV-2 has best fire power with 107mm. 152mm damage is very erratic - could be 150, could be 800. Unfortunately most often it will be ~250.
- T-150 is jack-of-all-trades. No specific strenght or weeknes.
- ARL has best armor and best gun, but low damage output.
- KV-1S is fast and has best alpha dmg, but crapy armor.
- M6... well... JgPzIV is worse. Ok ok, it is not bad tank when equiped with 90mm, but no good for companies TD:
- M36 Slugger performs like a medium tank.
- M18 Hellcat is a kickass scout-raider.
- SU-100 nothing spectacular. Better take proper medium or heavy.
- JgPzIV is a total disaster.Arty:
- Grille is the
- M7 Priest is a poor man's Grille.
- French premium arty (forgot name, le-something) is a nock-off Priest, i.e. even worse.
- SU-5 is pure pain. No range, no ammo and no damage.
OK, that's about it. Just a side note, that after KV-3 became T7, there is no "wining" configuration of T6 company. All heavies perform more or less equaly good.