Jump to content


Gaming Mouse


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

GhostCenturion #1 Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:50 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13776 battles
  • 252
  • Member since:
    05-24-2011
Hey tankers,

I wonder if anyone has seen this Gaming mouse somewhere and know its designation.

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/8454/slika139510201206133911.jpg



Played with it once and it was like magic. Im trying to get it, but cant find it anywhere on the net, and me stupid.....forgot its name and manufacturer.

Many thanks

Kazomir #2 Posted 09 June 2012 - 11:57 PM

    Brigadier

  • Beta Tester
  • 15268 battles
  • 4,718
  • Member since:
    08-15-2010
Looks like Hama uRage to me... but i could be wrong.


Hope i helped!

Edited by Kazomir, 10 June 2012 - 12:00 AM.


GhostCenturion #3 Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:03 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13776 battles
  • 252
  • Member since:
    05-24-2011
Ah....

Your my savior, hehe

Many thanks

Been searching for it for the past 3-4 days
Thanks again

Kazomir #4 Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:04 AM

    Brigadier

  • Beta Tester
  • 15268 battles
  • 4,718
  • Member since:
    08-15-2010

View PostGhostCenturion, on 10 June 2012 - 12:03 AM, said:

Ah....

Your my savior, hehe

Many thanks

Been searching for it for the past 3-4 days
Thanks again

You are in luck, its pretty affordable gaming mouse actually, I have it, its pretty good mouse except the glowing wich keeps on even if you turn off the computer, i have to cover it while I sleep.

Edited by Kazomir, 10 June 2012 - 12:05 AM.


Hoffmannov #5 Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:06 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 18397 battles
  • 527
  • Member since:
    11-24-2010
looks fancy, i myself am using the Cyborg R.A.T 7 Gaming Mouse, also something i can recommend to use ;)

http://cdn.ubergizmo...yborg-rat-7.jpg
also has programmable modus, different buttons that are kind of helpfull shortcuts for ingame :D
with a couple of different fronds, you can just change the mouse to whatever you feel most comfortable.

Edited by Hoffmannov, 10 June 2012 - 12:11 AM.


OIias_of_Sunhillow #6 Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:06 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 24363 battles
  • 2,499
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011
I have one of these.
12 thumb buttons make it sooo much better in these types of games.
I couldn't do without it now.
Mine, is a Razer.
http://articleurge.c...-naga-mouse.jpg

Edited by Moorglademover, 10 June 2012 - 12:07 AM.


CrimsonEntropy #7 Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:07 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27024 battles
  • 518
  • Member since:
    01-23-2012
Do you rate it guys? I'm in the market for a new mouse and sadly cannot afford Logitech or Razer so if this is an affordable alternative I would certainly feel more confident about a purchase if it comes with glowing reviews from unbiased users.

Looks good, has programmable buttons.....made in the UK?

GhostCenturion #8 Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:11 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13776 battles
  • 252
  • Member since:
    05-24-2011
I found the little devil: http://www.youtube.c...&feature=relmfu

I had a Razer Diamondback for the past 4 years. Then sold it along with my old PC, a Pentium D 820, HD 6570 1gb and lots of other stuff for 300 euro.
Now Im playing the game with a 3 euro 400 dpi mouse and Im very close to smash it. Cant kill anything.

But this mouse looks to me like eye candy

BTW
Iv got huge hands, am 2.11 meters tall....

This will be perfect, only now need to get a some high quality mouse pad, maybe razer mantis control or something

GhostCenturion #9 Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:12 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13776 battles
  • 252
  • Member since:
    05-24-2011
Heres the link Shady

http://www.amazon.co...e/dp/B004OXQJ68

Kazomir #10 Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:17 AM

    Brigadier

  • Beta Tester
  • 15268 battles
  • 4,718
  • Member since:
    08-15-2010

View PostShadyDave, on 10 June 2012 - 12:07 AM, said:

Do you rate it guys? I'm in the market for a new mouse and sadly cannot afford Logitech or Razer so if this is an affordable alternative I would certainly feel more confident about a purchase if it comes with glowing reviews from unbiased users.

Looks good, has programmable buttons.....made in the UK?

Apart from your fingers leaving a mark on the Hama uRage and its glowing, its pretty good, affordable, you can change the dpi (600/1200/1800/2400) without installing anything on the computer, the button for this is behind the scroll and it changes colours to tell you wich one it is: (white/red/blue/purple) respectively. The cable is 2 meter long so you wont have any problems with that.  It is not a Razer class very good mouse, but its still rocking and for its price is totally worth it. And i had no problems with it so far. 9/10 from me.

Kazomir #11 Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:19 AM

    Brigadier

  • Beta Tester
  • 15268 battles
  • 4,718
  • Member since:
    08-15-2010

View PostHoffmannov, on 10 June 2012 - 12:06 AM, said:

looks fancy, i myself am using the Cyborg R.A.T 7 Gaming Mouse, also something i can recommend to use ;)

http://cdn.ubergizmo...yborg-rat-7.jpg
also has programmable modus, different buttons that are kind of helpfull shortcuts for ingame :D
with a couple of different fronds, you can just change the mouse to whatever you feel most comfortable.

That looks like a  Transformer that will eat me, scary shit!

Also by the looks of it it is so heavy that you can beat me to death with it.

Edited by Kazomir, 10 June 2012 - 12:19 AM.


Warheart1992 #12 Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:27 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13901 battles
  • 1,800
  • Member since:
    09-28-2011
Wow , i must say that I find the Hama very impressive . Seems to have a very good value for money . If you want to lay some money for a good gaming mouse that feels really comfortable , I can also recommend the classic Razer Deathadder . It feel really good for people with big hands .Or you can go for a cheaper Razer Abyssus too ....

Kazomir #13 Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:32 AM

    Brigadier

  • Beta Tester
  • 15268 battles
  • 4,718
  • Member since:
    08-15-2010

View PostWarheart1992, on 10 June 2012 - 12:27 AM, said:

Wow , i must say that I find the Hama very impressive . Seems to have a very good value for money . If you want to lay some money for a good gaming mouse that feels really comfortable , I can also recommend the classic Razer Deathadder . It feel really good for people with big hands .Or you can go for a cheaper Razer Abyssus too ....

Well if you put a Razer logo on the Hama i'm sure its price will pop up with at least 25 euro

CrimsonEntropy #14 Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:33 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27024 battles
  • 518
  • Member since:
    01-23-2012

View PostGhostCenturion, on 10 June 2012 - 12:12 AM, said:


Many thanks!

CrimsonEntropy #15 Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:34 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 27024 battles
  • 518
  • Member since:
    01-23-2012

View PostKazomir, on 10 June 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

Apart from your fingers leaving a mark on the Hama uRage and its glowing, its pretty good, affordable, you can change the dpi (600/1200/1800/2400) without installing anything on the computer, the button for this is behind the scroll and it changes colours to tell you wich one it is: (white/red/blue/purple) respectively. The cable is 2 meter long so you wont have any problems with that.  It is not a Razer class very good mouse, but its still rocking and for its price is totally worth it. And i had no problems with it so far. 9/10 from me.

Sounds good to me - I'll see if Ebay is kind to me and try to pick one up. Thank you :)

Kazomir #16 Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:00 PM

    Brigadier

  • Beta Tester
  • 15268 battles
  • 4,718
  • Member since:
    08-15-2010
Ow, the OP's picture is not my standart hama urage, its an urage evo.

Wich is pretty much better. and it has 3200 dpi option instead of 2400.

deamy #17 Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:40 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 10731 battles
  • 1,913
  • Member since:
    12-22-2010
Posted Image

Edited by deamy, 11 June 2012 - 10:41 AM.


OIias_of_Sunhillow #18 Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:53 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 24363 battles
  • 2,499
  • Member since:
    07-20-2011

View Postdeamy, on 11 June 2012 - 10:40 AM, said:

Posted Image

I can't wait for you to put a picture of your monitor up.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users