Typical afternoon: teamkilled twice in a row.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Manteli_ #1 Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:14 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29084 battles
1.I open World Of Tanks, start driving my double experience and everything goes well with PzJäger and Marder II.
Time to take hetzer out for a walk. I get to play against tier 7's in himmelsdorf. I take my time to watch where the other tanks are going and then decide to drive straight to death alley. I see a tiger who's about to go up the hill, and i go "awh hell no".
So i drive in front of the tiger, and say in chat: That way tiger! (Mark the death alley on minimap). He first turns his turret to the direction, but quickly turns it back and shoots my hetzer to bits. The "Thank you tiger, that was really helpful" soon appears on the chat. I decided to watch how the game ends up. Thank god we lost the game 2-15, so no double xp's for that match. Compensation for damage done by allies 1350 credits out of the 5800 credit repair bill. I'm lovin' it!

2.I return back to carage and start up a new match. I go to top of the list and load for long time on south coast. After like 2 minute load, i get to play and i notice a Pz38Na trolling our spg's near our flag. I turn around and hetz him a couple of times while our arty turns to dust. Just a Bison with 19hp lived. I see the enemy has got control of the coast and so I decide to shoot them from our base both of my sides covered with rocks and stuff. soon enough our own bison shoots me into my butt and i die again. Great games! again we lost like 1-15, so god bless that. Compensation: 95 credits. Im scared to play anymore if i get teamkilled again by my lovely teammates.

Hellbanan #2 Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:19 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 29640 battles
If you blocked the Tiger, I understand the teamkill. It is one thing to tell him that he is an idiot going up the hill but another to block.

Plus what do you mean you "hetz" the Pz38Na? Did you kill him? If you start teamkilling you don't have to be surprised if you face retaliation.

Manteli_ #3 Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:21 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29084 battles
Yes i did hit him with the 10,5cm gun a couple of times and kill him eventually, but he was an enemy Pz38Na.

SWAT5773 #4 Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:22 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 11925 battles
I didn't know how so many people were being teamkilled that much times. Until I read this. Just ignore them and do what you have to do until you die. If someone's doing like you are describing ( tiger tank who goes uphill , you just tell him what you think is better, don't block him or things like that. Just think in yourself 'YOU BLOODY MORON') I never get teamkilled :-| (By accident yes but not voluntary)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users