Jump to content


Stalkers are lurking...


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic

DingIsHere #1 Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:02 AM

    Colonel

  • Clan Commander
  • 15970 battles
  • 3,784
  • [4Q2] 4Q2
  • Member since:
    12-22-2011
There are definatley some weird people on here.. (yeah yeah.. I mean weirder than the rest of you gimps....)

My profile is being stalked by loads of different players with no reason...

today... 2 unknown accounts viewed my profile...
  • A beta-tester who has been a member since 06 Dec 2010, no posts
  • New player joined 28th July ..... no posts
This isn't the first time... there a few peeps who I know who view to see my trolling, I mean my interesting, thoughtful and entirely truthfull posts...

But I keep getting either
  • Brand new accounts checking up on me, I'm guessing that these ones are people who I've trolled, I mean corrected... and have created duplicates to harrass me on the sly
  • Or long term players who fancy me because I'm so cool, clever and righteous and want me in their clans.. I mean are Stats Monkeys
Just wondering...

have to get this in before Shandymonster does...
Spoiler                     


andy2k10 #2 Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:06 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 19696 battles
  • 778
  • [-RPD-] -RPD-
  • Member since:
    11-21-2010
contact mods or support to check it out. but dont forget, that community is full of kids...

majogl #3 Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:10 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22959 battles
  • 1,376
  • [ANV] ANV
  • Member since:
    09-26-2011
You realize, that posting this will mean Everyone who reads this topic, will view your profile lol :D

DingIsHere #4 Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:31 PM

    Colonel

  • Clan Commander
  • 15970 battles
  • 3,784
  • [4Q2] 4Q2
  • Member since:
    12-22-2011

View Postmajogl, on 30 June 2012 - 11:10 AM, said:

You realize, that posting this will mean Everyone who reads this topic, will view your profile lol :D

You mean like this?

Posted Image

majogl #5 Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22959 battles
  • 1,376
  • [ANV] ANV
  • Member since:
    09-26-2011
eeeeeexactly :Smile_trollface-3:

cDa #6 Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:54 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 5572 battles
  • 1,457
  • Member since:
    08-01-2010
yup, contact one of us if you feel harassed.. maybe its just a guy who likes your avatar :)

beermonster1972 #7 Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13610 battles
  • 250
  • [4Q2] 4Q2
  • Member since:
    10-24-2011
Posted Image

punishersal #8 Posted 01 July 2012 - 11:59 AM

    Mēneša cilvēks, marts 2012

  • Player
  • 17698 battles
  • 2,627
  • Member since:
    07-21-2011
They are watching you. They are following you. They. They are here.

DingIsHere #9 Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:17 PM

    Colonel

  • Clan Commander
  • 15970 battles
  • 3,784
  • [4Q2] 4Q2
  • Member since:
    12-22-2011

View Postpunishersal, on 01 July 2012 - 11:59 AM, said:

They are watching you. They are following you. They. They are here.
Hmmm.. I know.... but who are they?

View PostcDa, on 30 June 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

yup, contact one of us if you feel harassed..

So can you stop the taxman sending me nasty letters?

...and the security guard in tesco's is definately watching me on those tv screens he has... can you tell him to leave me alone as well?

eriWyMetiB #10 Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:21 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    06-30-2012
I had the same problem in another life this "group" of low lifes were following my around throwing there virtual weight around claiming I was stealing stuff. It was a right pain in the arse, I had to change my name and address but then this... Ok I'll be nice then this cunt was  helping them find me again. He needs ban for aleast 14 day the STATS MONKEY I think was from yorkshire so you can't expect any better.

beermonster1972 #11 Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13610 battles
  • 250
  • [4Q2] 4Q2
  • Member since:
    10-24-2011

View PostDingIsHere, on 01 July 2012 - 12:17 PM, said:


...and the security guard in tesco's is definately watching me on those tv screens he has... can you tell him to leave me alone as well?

thats because he knows your nicking codes out of magazines

DingIsHere #12 Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

    Colonel

  • Clan Commander
  • 15970 battles
  • 3,784
  • [4Q2] 4Q2
  • Member since:
    12-22-2011

View PosteriWyMetiB, on 01 July 2012 - 12:21 PM, said:

I had the same problem in another life this "group" of low lifes were following my around throwing there virtual weight around claiming I was stealing stuff. It was a right pain in the arse, I had to change my name and address but then this... Ok I'll be nice then this cunt was  helping them find me again. He needs ban for aleast 14 day the STATS MONKEY I think was from yorkshire so you can't expect any better.
Someone needs to learn to trype better...

Still trying to hang the (stats) monkey...??

DingIsHere #13 Posted 01 July 2012 - 12:25 PM

    Colonel

  • Clan Commander
  • 15970 battles
  • 3,784
  • [4Q2] 4Q2
  • Member since:
    12-22-2011

View Postbeermonster1972, on 01 July 2012 - 12:23 PM, said:

thats because he knows your nicking codes out of magazines

They dont have PC Gamer anymore...


Spoiler                     


Yag0 #14 Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:15 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 3168 battles
  • 3,420
  • Member since:
    04-24-2012

View PostDingIsHere, on 01 July 2012 - 12:25 PM, said:

They dont have PC Gamer anymore...
PS2 ? :P

eriWyMetiB #15 Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    06-30-2012

View PostYag0, on 01 July 2012 - 01:15 PM, said:

PS2 ? :P

Ding likes to steal the free world of tanks codes in  PC Gamer magazines but what he means by "They dont have PC Gamer anymore..." is  he got caught and got a police caution.

Yorkshire is uk hotspot for shoplifting and benefit fraud and second for sheep shaging but that's ok coz Ding's working on getting that no1 too.

Edited by eriWyMetiB, 02 July 2012 - 11:04 AM.


DingIsHere #16 Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:09 AM

    Colonel

  • Clan Commander
  • 15970 battles
  • 3,784
  • [4Q2] 4Q2
  • Member since:
    12-22-2011

View PosteriWyMetiB, on 02 July 2012 - 11:03 AM, said:

Ding likes to steal the free world of tanks codes in  PC Gamer magazines but what he means by "They dont have PC Gamer anymore..." is  he got caught and got a police caution.

Yorkshire is uk hotspot for shoplifting and benefit fraud and second for sheep shaging but that's ok coz Ding's working on getting that no1 too.
slanderous...is the  banhammer lurking?

eriWyMetiB #17 Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 0 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    06-30-2012
I think so Ding your about due.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users