• This topic is locked This topic is locked
61 replies to this topic

tigerstreak #41 Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:16 AM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 24052 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View PostZenith, on 02 July 2012 - 01:02 AM, said:

Yes bad match-making exists, but this thread has nothing to do with it. Missing your shots has nothing to do with the match-maker, and everything to do with you.
zero damage, penetrating shots can be used to reduce a players success.

if you see the in game text, you can see how many people "feel" that something unfair is happening.
ive had plenty of 2hr loosing streaks, lost 10 games in a row.... no 2hr winning streaks, no 10 games in a row won.
i had a tank with 70% wins in 20 games before 7.3. afterwards 10 out of 10 losses again.

Zenith #42 Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:23 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 4457 battles

View Posttigerstreak, on 02 July 2012 - 01:16 AM, said:

zero damage, penetrating shots can be used to reduce a players success.

if you see the in game text, you can see how many people "feel" that something unfair is happening.
ive had plenty of 2hr loosing streaks, lost 10 games in a row.... no 2hr winning streaks, no 10 games in a row won.
i had a tank with 70% wins in 20 games before 7.3. afterwards 10 out of 10 losses again.

Random Number Generator. Separate from the match-maker, and far more critical to success or failure.

As for loss streaks, I get those as well, but most of the time it is because at least 80% of this community cannot play properly. Match-making and the RNG play their part of course, but if the players weren't so damned awful at video games, then these would not be as much of an issue.

tigerstreak #43 Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:34 AM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 24052 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

View PostZenith, on 02 July 2012 - 01:23 AM, said:

Random Number Generator. Separate from the match-maker, and far more critical to success or failure.

As for loss streaks, I get those as well, but most of the time it is because at least 80% of this community cannot play properly. Match-making and the RNG play their part of course, but if the players weren't so damned awful at video games, then these would not be as much of an issue.
the randomness should have awful players on both teams +not be getting loss after loss :(

i can see a nerf hammer come down. when normal matches +normal gun behaviour disappears :(
i have figured out a few things to stop it happening. but once its happened your fcuked :(

as well as the win rate % nerf. i think wot operates a battle/hr nerf.
taking 5 mins between battles (+not having any short battles) saw me have a whole day with 80% wins.
today... the nerf hammers firmly down.

Mr_Thursday #44 Posted 02 July 2012 - 01:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22092 battles
Perhaps a thicker tinfoil hat us in order?

Shaka_D #45 Posted 02 July 2012 - 08:19 AM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 37668 battles
With respect to many of the trolls that replied to the OP's post with sarcastic remarks, the game definitely could do without you folks. He has a good point, though maybe it needs backing up a little, but then again there are enough posts about this very same / similar thing?

Be nice folks!

emu87 #46 Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:05 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 8414 battles

View Postjinx_uk, on 02 July 2012 - 08:19 AM, said:

With respect to many of the trolls that replied to the OP's post with sarcastic remarks, the game definitely could do without you folks. He has a good point, though maybe it needs backing up a little, but then again there are enough posts about this very same / similar thing?

Be nice folks!

When you come to the forum posting something like this;

the whole thing is rigged so every1 has around 50% win lost ratio
because you had a bad game, how can you possibly expect being taken seriously?

iztok #47 Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:14 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 35215 battles
Hi!

View PostCritiCal057s, on 01 July 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

Proof that MM is rigged
Where's the proof?

i kept missing him,even do i had 70% of my reticle in sight of him(sry i didnt screen it,forgot it),fired 7 shots and missed all,that is such a love chance to happen,like 0,0000001 % to miss a target with such huge reticle on him
What connection has that with MM?

BR, Iztok

Darzok #48 Posted 02 July 2012 - 09:51 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 6668 battles
To be fair its quite easy to of happend the T95 guns have fairly poor accy.

The 120mm i have had many shots miss that should of hit due to the enemy tank fulling all most the full aim circle and yet all ways miss.

The 155mm is not as bad but its still got fairly meh accy at mid to long range alot of the time.

That been i am fairly sure he is full of crap on the tiger 2 been able to hit the commanders hatch every time at 200m.

Sunleader #49 Posted 02 July 2012 - 12:42 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 9841 battles

View PostwillTell, on 01 July 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

Spotting is not perfect, but for those who care to learn it, it just works good enough

Sorry but I refuse to learn how to abuse Game Weaknesses to my Advantage......

Learn to aim, stop complaining. 5k games isn't exactly what I would call an experienced player

If you Check my Stats you.ll Notice I am at least Good Enough to Count as better than Average
So I am sorry but I dont think I need to Learn Anymore
I can Kill Scouts on Full Speed over 200 Meters Range and actually my Hit Ratio with Artillery on Moving Targets is higher than on Standing Targets because the Aiming Inaccuracy of Artillery is more Random than my own Predictions of Enemy Movement.

Also your Argument has a Critical Flaw
I am not only Stating Examples of me being Ammoracked ten times in a Row or me Hitting the Tank straight in the Side 3 Times without Detracking or Damaging him when using a 122mm Gun
But also of me Doing one Critical Hit after another on Targets like IS I usually should not even Penetrate with my Beta Tank
Or me getting several Hits without Taking Damage to either Chassi or Modules from High Level Guns and thus owning.

I know weakspots for nearly all tanks without using any skins
and as German Tank Driver I know how to stand in enemy Fire while giving the enemy the least possible chance to score a counting hit on me

So I am sorry but I think for someone who plays for Fun
I am Good enough
so do us all a favor and spare us this lame "L2P" standart shit people like you always get out when they dont have any counting arguments for the discussion.....

U know why we have religion?
Because strange things happened and ppl didn't knew better than blame it on some godly entity.
Same thing here, just something you haven't figured out for yourself.

Actually this is not exactly Right
The First Religions were actually institutions formed by the Leaders of Villages and Groups
The First Gods were actually People who used their Knowledge to Reign over others.
And thus to make sure their Rules and Orders are Obeyed even if not in sight range this developed into the Idea of some all seeing all knowing and all jugding Entity.

By the Way I am not putting Critics on that here
Religion was an Good Thing back there
Its the Main Reason that Humanity has become a Civilized and Cultured Race
Without Religion we would never have Developed Ideas like Honor, Pride or Justice.

The abuse of Religion by later Cults to use God as Explanation for Anything they could not Fathom themself was but an Sideeffect of those "Gods Servants" to not lose Face

However
Nowdays theres no such Thing as an Inexplainable Phenomenom
There is Only Things we can Explain already and Things we have not yet Found out.

In that Case you got a Good Point tough
We dont know yet why the Matchmaking is behaving this Strangely
It could be to Balance out Odds and not Allow to high Win Ratings as WG wants all Players to have Fun Winning from time to time
It could also just be that theres a Subprogramm increasing chance for Subsystem Damage after receiving one already and thus causing players this feeling of unjustified multiple damages
It might even be a Bug in the Programm which for some Reason Favors a Team in Random Rolls
It might be simply due to massive amounts of Bugs with the Damage Paperdoll System which somehow causes Damage in Areas where it should not be while ignoring hits when it should do damage
It might be Murphys Law

Who knows
But I can tell you this much
There IS a Reason for this

And this Reason is neither Conspiracy Theorys nor some Religion
There must be a Logical Reason behind this
and one of the Most Logical Reasons is that its Intended to work this way

Have a nice day.

Considering this Insulting undertone which declared everyone but you a Noob who cant Play this is a nice Bye
Well then have a Nice Day mate.

Greetz

Alexeiy #50 Posted 02 July 2012 - 02:01 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14260 battles
@ Sunleader:

It could also be that the system is random and such things have the chance to happen and after a large amount of battles you have a bad streak or a good streak <.<. And that you critical hit an IS with a not penetrating tank isn't that hard, because you can just hit the tracks all day long... (as i mentioned human memory is not the best to make statistically correct statements)
There is just not the need that something like a bug/subprogramm/evil wot devs lower the winning chance of a team (so that everyone have fun)

pls read the post of sharpneli with the dices, which is a good picture how mm would work when it is just randomly (working as that you have normally a wr of 40-60%)
http://forum.worldof...n/page__st__180

sry for my bad english

P.s: you stated that strange things happen to you every 5 games... i would ask you if you can make a list for the next 100 battles where you write that something strange happens (like having 3-4 critical hits in a row(well without shooting at tracks on purpose :Smile_blinky: )) at the end you should have around 20 games which are strange, for myself i would expect like 4-6 such games, but it would at least higher the amount of "scientific" grounded arguments :Smile_Default:

Edited by Alexeiy, 02 July 2012 - 02:02 PM.

tigerstreak #51 Posted 02 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 24052 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T

why do you think that type personal abuse is ok?

because you havent seen a particular problem in game, you abuse those that have.
feel lucky, you do not suffer wot game ruining "modification"

Sunleader #52 Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:16 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 9841 battles
Well I cant Promise to keep this up for the next 100 Battles after all I got more to Do than to just write up something after each Battle

But for now

I had 11 Battles so far today if which 3 were strange
Considering that I can actually increase my Statistic
But well I guess you can deduct one case as Bad luck and the other as Statistic Inaccurazy

1. IS7 nothing out of the Regular I got about five 0damage hits but thats quite normal with this Tank

2. E75 Grille hit me and killed 3 guys of my crew as well as my Gun Ammo and Turret I repaired Ammo and Healed my Loader an VK3601 Hit me in the Back Side and took out my Loader and Ammo again
Team seems to have had similar trouble as we lost with 15 to 3

3. Leopard well nothing interesting for you tough very pissing for me as I went into Enemy Base took out two Artillerys and Scoutet more than half of enemy Team and despite Win only got 1800 Exp (Tripled and Premium so its about 500 for normal) which once more lets me wonder what a Leo is supposed to do in a T8 Battle in the First Place.....

4. E75 well also not Importand for this one as MM screwed up we ended up with 1 T9 and 4 T8 Tanks and 1 T5 and 1 T3 Artillery against 1 T9  and 6 T8 Tanks + 1 T6 Artillery (S51)
Against the Odds we Won tough thanks to the Enemy Breaking Formation and being picked off one by one

5. Panther well this one is a Bad one again as I First got my Ammo Rack Damaged on 80 degree Impact on my Frontal Side Armor Which was funny in the perspective that the scratch on my Armor even showed that this one should have Bounced.
Second hit from a KV1 my Gunner and Commander Died
Third hit my Turret got Stuck and I already had my Repair kit used for my Ammo

6. Panther again yes I am trying to get triple Exp done so I am not Driving Tanks after they have been Tripled already
Well nothing out of the usual here also I got it doubled

7. Panther II (yup I got both I like this Tanks) A Lucky one for me
I drive up the Hill get hit by M103 and get less than 200 damage despite him hitting my lower Chassi
I am going down the hill into the City Shoot a Löwe into the Front which sends him Burning
He cuts the Fire with an Item and I see another Guy hits him which sets him aflame again immediatly
I move on and find an T34 on half HP
I rush him and Fire out of Full drive into his lower Tracks (not on purpose)
I pass him and notice that his Turret got cracked (wonder how lol) a second hit in his Ass sends him off
Unfortunately I get 2 Hits (1 from Arty and 1 from M103 this damn guy followed me all the time wonder if he had nothing better to do) which kills me
well doesnt matter we Won clearly with only 2 losses on our side (including me unfortunately)

8. Tiger II which posed nothing special aside from the funny situation that we overrun the Enemy so fast that I could hardly get Shots in due to the fact that my 25kmh topspeed on grass did not allow me to participate at any of the bigger Battles

9. GW Tiger nothing Special except we lost Big Time thanks to Open Flanks I wont further comment this as I got Killed pretty much at the start and was quite pissed

10. KV3 Well it wasnt exactly a Bad round
We had a Face Off in the DeathValley of Lakeville which was really Impressive for an T7 Battle
Unfortunately we Lost as our Village Flank got Overrun and our last guy trying to get enemy Flag lost his remaining Hitpoints to Artillery Fire
but it was Quite a Fun round

11. T29 just now
Well not a Bad Round at start
Unfortunately when it was about even with 7 to 8 kills for the Enemy which however lost Bigger Tanks
We Failed to Stop an Enemy Tank which subconsequently took out our 3 Artillerys
Leving us in a tight Spot and thus being Cornered and Eliminated by the Enemy

Well thats what happened so far today
I got some more Tanks to Triple tough
So I.ll excuse myself to play a little more

Greetz
ps
Somehow this Startet far better than it ended
Hopefully the following rounds are more like the first ones ....

edit:
Oh and as a sidenote
The most Funny thing about this is
Those guys who use Faked Dices for betrayal in street games tend to use this same sentiment
You know I am quite the Scientific Oriented Person
So while I never disregard pure coincidences as possible explanation
I wont that easily accept that something just happened by chance
In majority of cases theres an Explanation for something
And I dont know why your so set up against the Idea of Rigged Game Mechanics or Matchmaking

Its not something unusual for Games to either Openly or Secretly Support Weaker Players
In Kal online for Example people always had lowe level Fishing Characters knowing that they get more Fish and rarer Fishes than an higher Leveled Character

In Knights Online as well as in Rappelz it was Commonly Known that you should have 1 or 2 lower lvl Players in your Group to enhance Chance on Rare Drops

Mortal Online is also quite interesting in that part
I already found over 12 Rare Items with my Lower Toon on the Event in Fabernum
while my Fully Skilled Character has not even found 3 yet

Pirates of the Burning Sea is actually the Opposite
Your Loot Chance Increases with your Level which is also not a bad thing as it makes it easyr for higher Players to get Equipment together for PvP

World of Warcraft is commonly known to Balance Classes Depending on Players which Results the Most Played Class to be Buffed

You talk about Conspiracy Theorys and make it Sound as if it is Totally Impossible
Listening to you I get the Feeling that I just said something like USA Moonlanding was Staged and never happened

But Actually the Idea of Rigging certain Game Mechanics to Balance Out Odds or to Support certain Player Groups is not this unknown to this Genre
Many Games have Officially Announced or Unofficial but Common Known Game Mechanics which are favoring certain Player Groups
And I am sure there is even more Games which have those Mechanics without someone noticing it yet

This is by far not some Conspiracy Theory guys
If you honestly think that every Game including this one is always Fair and Square and that any Balance Issue is an unintended Bug and that everything of Random Factors is just based on Pure Luck

Than your either Blind or Goddamn Naive

Greetz

Edited by Sunleader, 02 July 2012 - 11:36 PM.

Sunleader #53 Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:27 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 9841 battles
Well then on it goes

12. E75 Loss due to Lemming Team

13. Panther I got by an AMX through about 3 houses dunno how he managed
After that got hit by an Su14 which took out about all of my Crew and Modules and about 5 secs later as I could neither move nor Fight at all

14. E75 first Engagment on Himmelsdorf
I move through Death Valley and meet an Ferdinand
I miss him due to Ping Lag (my Circle was on him but somehow my Shell landed in the housewall to my left about where I aimed about 4 seconds earlier
He notices me and Turns we Both hit each other (and for some reason he does more Damage)
He runs I follow him and he takes another hit
He sets up behind an edge and Hits me while I bounce on his lower Frontal Plate
He hits me again and I hit him again both about 400 hp now
Lucky for me an Teammate shoots him in his Ass
Short later I am gonna lose my remaining HP to an Frensh Artillery which somehow invisibly moved up to me and shot me point blank
a very annoying round .....

15. Panther on Assault side on Malinovka
I wont bother commenting that ......

16. Leopard on T9 Battle yes I am lucky this Night I dont know who Won as I just suicided ....
If you read Leopard again you know it didnt go Triple
which means that this is fifth round and I got not a single Tank Tripled yet.

17. Panther II well aside from us being Permascoutet without any Enemy in Sight and our T9s being Onehit by Artillery this had nothing special
Slowy I am pretty pissed
Panther I and Leo also returned and hey the Leo won which makes him the first Tank I tripled today even if I didnt do anything at all lol

18. Panther II when after 2 minutes in Battle the remaining 11 people of our Team decided to also finally move from Base into Ruinberg City
I noticed that an IS3s ass is quite hard to Penetrate for my 88mm Long Barrel Gun
After being Killed on our side of the map being all alone against 3 Enemys including named IS3
I Ragequit and came to the Understanding that its just not my Night and that I should rather Play something where its 1 on 1 or at least where the Teams are small enough that I can do things myself and dont need to rely on my Team ......

Greetz

Sunleader #54 Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:40 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 9841 battles
And on it Goes
By the Way unexpectetly I just saw my Panther Match was Tripled and actually got 3600 exp which is quite much
Considering it was standing 12 to 7 I must Compliment them
I guess the Defence Side where soo blinded by the Idea to get Kills that they got Raped badly
but anyways its an Good Archievement to turn this Around

well then

19. Panther II Nothing Exceptional
Except that I saw some Teamwork for a change
Some of Our Heavys Actually Used the Chances I gave em to land Shots on the 3 Enemy T8 Heavys
Resulting in the Enemy Team being Obliberated as they themself could not use their Armor as they had the choice of either showing their Side towards me or towards our Heavys
while both our Heavys and Me could go into Cover if we saw someone Aiming at us

20. King Tiger Karelia on Assault
Enemy Lemmingt with all Higher Tiered Tanks to the West Side
Losing half of their Forces to about 4 guys of us but of course also Annihilation us in the Process
while Our Main Bulk of Team Lemmingt to East Side and stayed there
I dont know why they stayed there when Enemy only had 8 guys left of which 6 guys where on the West Hill where I got Killed
But somehow they still managed to Lose the Round despite Enemy Base being Empty and them having the Upper Hand.

21. Tiger II Again Siegfriedline
Bounced on an IS3 Side then on his Commanders Hatch and then got an IS8 in my Ass who Finished me for good as Team on the Other Flank was Annihilated as well.

22. E75 well Round not over but I am sure we lose
I told em not to rush and as thanks was annoyed by the Team
They got Killed by the Enemy who took a Defence Position and rabbled em up from Cover
I tryed to Bail em out but got Killed as well
which has taught me for good what I actually should know
No matter what my Team Says I am right and theyre stupid and if they want to die because they rush in the first Minute I should just let em be and stay where I am

23. Tiger II ha my First real Good Round in this little Report
Killed two Enemy Tiger II and an KV4 on top of 2 smaller Enemys
16 Shots and 16 Counting Hits several Module Damages to me during the Battle and I survived with 400 HP Steelwall and Sharshooter Title unfortunately only 60% Base Defence and 1 kill short of Warrior
but well this Round sure boosts me a bit after all those losses.

24 E75 on South Cliff
Well my Team Lemmingt North so I stayed back at an Central Spot
Our IS3 moving South Alone got Killed while Insulting the Team
Some TD startet Shooting at me saying that he hates Heavys Standing on TD Spots
I answered in the same Currency and when he Turned to Shoot at me again he was Killed by an Enemy
Tough that was not necessary in the First Place as I would have Killed him anyways
After that I decided that this Team doesnt even deserve someone Fighting
So I just moved back a little and stayed Covered while waiting for the Enemy to Capture our Base
I am not Wasting my Tank to Fight for faggots ...

25. E75 and Finally I got it Doubled
Tough I only survived with 23 HP after Battling an IS7 which I did 2 Penhits on lower Hull of which only one did Damage 3 Bounces on Lower Front Hull and 1 Bounce on the Side
Also Damaged Killed an IS3 and an Ferdinand and Damaged an AMX 90
The enemy IS7 was Killed by our IS7 who was keeping me Company
It was a close Victory tough as we Won despite being the ones losing in Battle Power
We won by having our IS4 cap while IS7 and Me together with the few Remains of the Team were Bombarding our own Base where the remaining 6 Enemys had overrun our other Flank

26. GW Tiger not much to do for me
T10 Battle and nearly all knew how to avoid Arty on that Map leaving me with only a few Hits of my non small Gun (just got GW Tiger so hes stock)
Also I just noticed that its back to double Exp
That explains why I got only 2600 Exp with that 5 Kills earlier
But hell that means the 3600 Exp earlier also were Double Exp ???
Wtf for this shitty round ?????
I dont get how this is calculatet at all ....

27 Beta Sherman
Low Tier Battle 3 Kills and Win nothing Exceptional

28. A Strange one for a Change with my T29
I bounced on IS3 Side Armor two times then Bounced on his Front (well front is not sooo strange)
I got hit 3 times this round and all three times got I got module or crew damage of at least two parts
4th hit Killed me
Dont know the Result yet tough
But even if it was 1 to 1 at this point I am sure we lose because I am pretty sure that this one is Rigged

29. T44 and Assault on Malinovka
As Usual we got Killed by Enemys which were only Visible after we already passed em and most likely my Team is being Annihilated while I speak
This Game mode and Setup of Teams is a Bad Joke
Forcing one Team with short time Limit to Move Hill Upwards over Open Field against Covered and Hidden Tanks which dont need to move as they know that Time is running against Assault side
Its just too much of an Advantage
Not an Fair Battle at all.

30 IS7
Well our Arty got Killed by an T50-2 which I somehow missed despite my Gun sticking into his side
Dont ask me how this worked but I hit the Ground behind him on Point Blank
Remaining Team also Failed to score a Single hit on him till he Rammed the last of our Artillerys
half of our Team rushed and Died senselessly
Leaving our Team with 5 guys
Me as IS7 and IS4 and an Patton as well as two smaller ones
On East side the Patton and Me Defended the Base against E75 E50 IS4 T28 Prototype and IS7
and thanks to the Fact that I am German Tank Driver who knows damn well how to angle himself to prevent Penetration Hits and thanks to the Patton who was Supporting me and keeping my Back Clean from the faster Rushers and thus making sure that I can keep Fighting on my Strong Front
We Managed to Wipe out the Attacking Forces
After Killing the IS7 I however succumbed to my Module Damages and was finished by the T28 Prototype (which is also due to me not knowing his weakspots
I dont have played that much rounds against him yet and I am not using any Skins so while I know many Weakspots I dont know his yet
but he took long enough on me that our Patton Killed him short after I got done in
Leaving the Battle with IS4 - Patton and 1 Smaller Tank against Enemy Löwe and 1 smaller Tank as well as their Artillery
They Won the Battle short after :)

My Compliment to the Patton
A Good Player in both Personal Abilitys and Team Support!
Would like to have people like him more often in my Team.

So thats it for now :P
Want to Quit while I have a good run to make up for the Depression I had earlier tonight :P

Greetzs

XXX53 #55 Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:01 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11497 battles
I have no real war experience but from 1979 to 1982 I had my M109A2 battery (6 spgs).
Even not considering the fact that in real life spg are never so close to tanks (unless caught by surprise, you normally shot at targets 20 km or more), tanks were never asked to assault without having at least a 2:1 superiority. Matchmaker should take this aspect into account. But, after all, this is only a nice game and never will be something close to real warfare

Alexeiy #56 Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:11 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 14260 battles
@ Sunleader

Thanks for your effort, to be honest i first thougth you would just be one of these whiner who say i bounced 10 times on an is7 front with my 200pen gun (or something else explainable) and then doesn't provide anything to proof their theory. I'm really sorry for that.

But you make a little bit to much, i thougth more about making a list like nothing special happend to your tank note a x and when something fishy happend you only write this down, so you have a clearer and easier to go through data :Smile_Default: .

This would provide to just see... mhm 100battles 90 X'es and 10 times something fishy like 5 bounces at once happend. And everyone can work faster/easier.

For myself i will do this tomorrow and the next days ,too, when i get myself to play a bit.(will be mostly t49/hellcat and leo since i farm creds for my vk4502 ausf a :Smile_blinky:)
But i also thougth about how i could provid better data, but that would need a lot of time and work (scrennshooting every shoot/startscreen and endscreen and then making some big excel tabletts about how likely i was to penetrate/hit, taking armor in considering since i can look at the angle of the enemys from the screenshots. well it would be pretty inaccurate but after a large amount of games/shots i can search after row of bounces where unlikely have been ones :Smile_blinky: and the amount of shoots made would taking the mistakes done a little bit out^^).

and to your question why i defend the devs that stronly:
well first of all most people claiming that the mm is rigged are trolls and bad players, so beside the trolls. i often think somebody just can't think about that he is just... bad or just average(i think in most tanks i'm horrible so i started to only play the ones i'm good with^^, just to clear out that i don't think i'm a very good player), although the rigged mm/pen/whatever would support mostly these guys.

than there are some more arguments:
first for me the nature of wot would provide a 40-60% win ratio (since it is a 15vs15 game with random guys in every team)
2. after 5000 battles everyone has shoot like 40000-80000 times and rows of 20-30misses/bounces/criticals or something like that aren't that unlikely anymore (statistically seen), same goes for every lucky/unlucky shot/event after 5000battles
3. due to the fact that a just so random made game would provide what wg want(keeping even bad players ingame since they can win 4 out of 10 batlles) it would just cost money and servercapacity to manipulate the game for these guys, also keeping good players down would be bad since atleast i think that a good player who is more satisfied with the game ,because he won more games,pays more money(yeah tweakening it would be good but as i said i think it isn't necesarry in my eyes or the cost/benefit proportion isn't worth it)
4.i really really don't like guys just taliking about their "feeling" and providing no evidences, since you're the first exception i saw till now
5. to make a so good working mm which say which team shall loose now i think would need a bigger playerpool (i must admit that a hidden "ladder" would make it possible, but then everyone should be nearer to the 50% since even in a laddergame like lol where a player has a bigger influence(being 1/5 of a team) player at the top barely get a higher win% than 55% for a long time and since the unoffical statistics show that normally win% rises the longer you play it would be strange that the ladder works that badly.
6.people see systems behind random events because they can't handle randomness that well or their memory is flawd
7.wg would risk the trust of the players(the forum shows something else, but i guess mostly unsatisfied people go on the forum to make a whine thread and satisfied people normalley don't make threads about how awesome wg is :Smile_smile: )

And at the end i know that nobody can provide a 100% proof that there is nothing rigged, but with enough data one can provide that there is either nothing rigged or the manipulating of the server is really irrelevant, or that the mm/whatever is rigged. To be honest i hope it's the first because it would show that player skill is the only konstant after hundreds of games. Edit: just realizied that a high% would be cooler when the mm is really rigged :Smile_veryhappy: )

mfg Alexeiy, and as always sry for my bad english

Edited by Alexeiy, 03 July 2012 - 06:12 PM.

Zamial #57 Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:14 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 12190 battles

Be nice folks!

I found giving factually correct polite answers still get's you shat on from a great height when you don't actually back up the posters claims.

Now I just troll lots and lots and sometimes see someone who really needs an answer. At least this way I feel I earned my disrespect and some of the players really are so stupid that you can't help them, only poke them with a stick.

SuperTechmarine #58 Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:20 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 2401 battles

View PostCritiCal057s, on 01 July 2012 - 11:39 AM, said:

EDIT : so many down votes just for one post,i think this is my record :/

ontopic,deleted the whole thing,you dont need to believe,but missing something when it's 70% of your reticle 7 times in a row,has such a low chance, i think it's about 1%

but if you say all so it's random and it can happen,i guess i have to believe you

i dont think it's so,how can you explain those perfect arty shots sometimes you get,i can hit something without full zooming,but sometimes miss on a full zoom,and waiting for the reticle to get closed on.......
and i dont count ghost shells,0 pen hits and the other stuff.......

request close,this is just turned into flaming each other and me.no point in that

would like if someone pointed his opinion about that.......

nvm,
/close
Alot of the guys here are /removed/

If you cant be constructive in your posts, just dont comment.
Rimtu

Edited by Rimtu, 04 July 2012 - 07:53 AM.

tigerstreak #59 Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:51 PM

Colonel

• Beta Tester
  • 24052 battles
  • [BL33T] BL33T
seems the troll +flamers are the non believers

DingIsHere #60 Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:49 PM

Colonel

• Clan Commander
  • 15975 battles
  • [4Q2] 4Q2

View PostZamial, on 03 July 2012 - 06:14 PM, said:

I found giving factually correct polite answers still get's you shat on from a great height when you don't actually back up the posters claims.

Now I just troll lots and lots and sometimes see someone who really needs an answer. At least this way I feel I earned my disrespect and some of the players really are so stupid that you can't help them, only poke them with a stick.

Right on Brother!

I've got my own stick, can I poke them?

My own serious answers always get -1... so I try to get +1 troll reps... it's easier.

Also tagged with rigged, mm, wg, proof

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users