5 replies to this topic

Styrr #1 Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:43 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18385 battles
  • [RANA] RANA
At the game begining i just get this stance : "gr8 another noob is-7"
Posted Image

XVM can tell you that my ratings are worse because of you ??? And this member was part of the lemming train...
Before this match with an e-75 we managed to kill 3xT10 tanks and the other members managed to kill 2 mediums. Can the XVM tell this to???

Its no offend to anyone i just hate, that ppl call me noob when they do nothing.

Sorry for disturbing, but i must let this out.

Crow_DK #2 Posted 01 July 2012 - 03:52 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 34945 battles
  • [OVODK] OVODK
XVM will tell you the overrall win chance of your team and it will tell the stats og each player in the match
but good stats are nothing if the team dont play well together and more like individuals ( esp clan members who participate in CW knows the importance of this but of course its common sense for most players with a decent IQ).

ive won many games where XVM only gave us a 30-35% win chance cause our team was better team players despite lower stats for individual players and overall as a team

newer won an 5-10% game though no matter how many kills i made myself as the team was just too lousy

use XVM for what it is.

Stats and just stats ;)

Styrr #3 Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:02 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18385 battles
  • [RANA] RANA
In my eyes everyone is equal :Smile_Default: so i don't need XVM. :Smile_veryhappy:

DingIsHere #4 Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:06 PM

Colonel

• Clan Commander
  • 15970 battles
  • [4Q2] 4Q2

View PostCrow_DK, on 01 July 2012 - 03:52 PM, said:

XVM will tell you the overrall win chance of your team and it will tell the stats og each player in the match
but good stats are nothing if the team dont play well together and more like individuals ( esp clan members who participate in CW knows the importance of this but of course its common sense for most players with a decent IQ).

ive won many games where XVM only gave us a 30-35% win chance cause our team was better team players despite lower stats for individual players and overall as a team

newer won an 5-10% game though no matter how many kills i made myself as the team was just too lousy

use XVM for what it is.

Stats and just stats ;)

I've won a 12%-er.... damn.. failed by 2%...

Crow_DK #5 Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 34945 battles
  • [OVODK] OVODK

View PostStyrr, on 01 July 2012 - 04:02 PM, said:

In my eyes everyone is equal :Smile_Default: so i don't need XVM. :Smile_veryhappy:
Sure..

and when you team 3 tier 10 tanks all have red stats but enemy team 3 tier 10 all have green stats, who do you think will win the stand off between those six? ;)

XVM is of course just stats but like i said above

ive never won a 5-10% win chance battle because team members played like noobs in first battle ever, of ofcourse stats have meaning and gives sense although you shall of course not blindly trust then

but there IS a difference between a 13k battle players with 1500 in efficiancy and a 60 % winratio overall compared to a 5 k battle player with 600 in effiency and a 42 % winratio overall
both driving the same type of tank

no magic but there IS A DIFFERENCE

Styrr #6 Posted 01 July 2012 - 04:17 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18385 battles
  • [RANA] RANA
Yeah statics are statics, but if you know all the details - can you make a difference?
I like "believe in miracles" and im bit happy-er that i don't know how many newbie is in my team.
And in the enemy team everyone has the same threat, i wont play easier because he have less ratings.(everyone can have lucky shoots)(or using auto-aim)

Also tagged with no no no

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users