Platoon NOW

platoon

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Chillius #1 Posted 02 July 2012 - 04:21 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15714 battles
Ok, I am putting this here, because may be this has been discussed before. In any case I could not find anything with the 'search'.
I've found myself in of those times when all my WOT mates are offline and I cant platoon. A lot of these matches turn out to be very, very frustrating. I wont go into detail, but platooning with other people who can think, really makes the game strategic and a lot more fun for me.
Thus, my question would be, is there such a thread of "Platoon NOW", where players can connect and form platoons in matter of minutes? Like the yellow pages:
1)W/R
2)Efficiency
3)Preffered tiers/tanks
4)Voice communication? Yes/No.

What do you guys think? Would such a thread be usefull?

Edited by Chillius, 02 July 2012 - 04:21 PM.

CrimsonEntropy #2 Posted 02 July 2012 - 10:59 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26145 battles
I would rather see a thread where decent, like-minded chaps got together for fun (and tea) safe in the knowledge that a laugh would be had by all and that win or lose a sense of humour and perspective would be maintained.

Far be it from me to asset stats have no meaning (as I clearly beat myself up over mind far too often) but I would rather by far play with people I found to be friendly and jovial - if that was combined with a fair degree of ability then so much the better. I'm not sure how useful it would be, or how often it would be referenced but it may be worth considering.

Also tagged with platoon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users