A15 Crusader British LT

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Kyphe #41 Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:59 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 16253 battles

View PostListerstorm, on 03 November 2012 - 01:51 AM, said:

It's really a piece of crap. It has very low alpha damage. Therefore you need to stay in sight of your enemy, and you dont have any armour or hitpoints. The 6pdr gun on the prem churchill tank is really good, but in run and gun on this tank its terrible. It has no accuracy while driving and the aim time is pretty bad. I really hope the cromwell will be a lot better.

here is the secret, you do not need to aim fully.

you only have to have the aim circle about 25% down and you will almost always hit.

lets say you are behind a rock, The aim circle does not max out fully for a while after you start accelerating so you pop out shoot , hit and pop back rock and repeat, if the targets center is in full view lock on and it is a no brainer, you can not do that if the center is behind an obstacle as auto always aims for that center and you will just hit hill or house.

If you are driving in open ground just let off the accelerator for a second fire then move again you do not have to sit and wait for the aim circle in fact the aim circle will still decrease for a second after you have started to accelerate, you should always let off just as you hit a blind corner so you are ready to fire as you pop out

Hammerbolt #42 Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:52 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 34205 battles
  • [TEC] TEC
Am loving it more and more. Fast, manouverable, high rate of fire. And last night, I tracked a T14 (twice) and a KV-1, leaving them to die by other team members. Yep, gonna keep it.

Amphiskios #43 Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 46244 battles
And now I'm well aware of the fact that looks aren't everything, but the Crusader looks good too. I'm not surprised you're going to keep driving the Crusader, Hammerbolt. It should fit your heavily A-32 influenced playstyle quite nicely.

Hammerbolt #44 Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 34205 battles
  • [TEC] TEC

View PostAmphiskios, on 10 November 2012 - 07:53 PM, said:

And now I'm well aware of the fact that looks aren't everything, but the Crusader looks good too. I'm not surprised you're going to keep driving the Crusader, Hammerbolt. It should fit your heavily A-32 influenced playstyle quite nicely.

Omg, I famous!  :Smile_veryhappy:

I'm sorry to say you're wrong. Yes, both are fast and manouverable, but that's all. The A-32's gun is utter crap at anything other than short range, so, unless it's a city map, all I can do with the A-32 is a scout run, to smach HE on whoever I see. The Crusader's gun, otoh, while doing less damage, is very acurate at long range. This, combined with it's rate of fire, allows me to snipe fropm flanks; pop in, bang-bang, pop out.

custardSPARTA #45 Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 39003 battles
  • [SPRT] SPRT
Better known as the “Desert Rats”, so called named after their insignias

This is BS, they got called 'rats' by the opposition and took it on as there moniker.

Also tagged with A15, Crusader, British, LT

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users