Why aren't i'm welcome on .ru forums?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

HetzingHetzer #1 Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:00 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 0 battles
I have done a few posts at the russian forum, and some of them seems to still be there, and some just gets deleted right away.
How come and why arent people like me accepted there? Is it racist or any other reason?
The news get there SO MUCH FASTER than here, and google translate seems to work fine...

How come that "we" europeans have to accept russian speaking people here, if we arent accepted there at all?!

(my topic title i had a brainfart on the grammar, sorry for being incorrect)

TDG775 #2 Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:06 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 9540 battles
Thats because the russians can be racist to us, but we never can be racist to them. Because then its a problem apperantly.

If you play on the RU server there's a high chance you get teamkilled right away, they do that with a lot of non RU players there.
At least thats what i heard from some other players.

HetzingHetzer #3 Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 0 battles
I have experince of that from the Public Test, but thats another thing...
I just get suprised that it was like this...
I tried to read the rules over there about non-english, but google translate isnt THAT good :/

XiTiX #4 Posted 10 July 2012 - 07:52 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 15330 battles
  • [0WNED] 0WNED

View PostHetzingHetzer, on 10 July 2012 - 07:00 AM, said:

I have done a few posts at the russian forum, and some of them seems to still be there, and some just gets deleted right away.
How come and why arent people like me accepted there? Is it racist or any other reason?
The news get there SO MUCH FASTER than here, and google translate seems to work fine...

How come that "we" europeans have to accept russian speaking people here, if we arent accepted there at all?!

(my topic title i had a brainfart on the grammar, sorry for being incorrect)
What post in which topic and what did you say? Maybe you shouldn't have used english in russian section. Maybe there was other reason. I would probably keep the racism as the last option for the time being.

HetzingHetzer #5 Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 0 battles
For some time ago i posted some "random replys" over the 0.7.1 Public Test, since back then it was only for russians if i recall right, and my posts didnt got deleted or complained on. Hell, i even got some green votes for the stuff i wrote.
But now, i posted in the video for 0.7.5 asking and hoping the Public Test will appear this week, and someone just deleted it, twice without saying anything.

I did start a topic over there asking why, and some russian people just were total f*gs, but one guy explained that i have to translate the post to, via Google Translate

XiTiX #6 Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:10 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 15330 battles
  • [0WNED] 0WNED

View PostHetzingHetzer, on 10 July 2012 - 08:52 AM, said:

I did start a topic over there asking why, and some russian people just were total f*gs, but one guy explained that i have to translate the post to, via Google Translate
Oh wow and they didn't take this one kindly? I am surprised, everyone loves when you say that some of their nation are idiots. Well, I guess you have your explanation for part of it :)

Stuff about the 0.7.5 test could have been moved somewhere or they may have lot of people spamming about it so they delete stuff right away. Who knows. My advice on 0.7.5 is: Don't hold your breath, it'll take some time. They need to nerf rebalance lot of existing T IX tech and frankly I am afraid it will be even bigger ass bomb than 0.7.4. Especially for those who  upgraded and tuned up their TIX MT's and TD's.

Murphy1up #7 Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:04 AM

Lieutenant General

• Military Reserve
  • 11249 battles
  • [-QQ-] -QQ-
Before posting on the Russian forums I would recommend you read their forum rules. If you have an issue with the administering of the Russian forums, please contact a Community Manager there.

Yamaxanadu #8 Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:14 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 1215 battles

View PostEctar, on 10 July 2012 - 11:04 AM, said:

Before posting on the Russian forums I would recommend you read their forum rules. If you have an issue with the administering of the Russian forums, please contact a Community Manager there.
Here for you:

4.1 Язык форума
Официальным языком форума является русский. Использование иностранных языков, транслита, а также намеренное искажение русского языка не приветствуется.
Использование языков, отличных от русского, допустимо в клановом разделе, в пределах клантем для общения игроков, объединившихся в клан по национальному признаку. В этом случае текст должен поститься в формате, доступном для прочтения всеми желающими, с использованием автоматических переводчиков.
4.1 Forum language
Official language of roum is Russian. Using of foreign languages, translit and slang is not welcomed.
Using languages others than Russians allowed in Clan Section in Clan Thread for clan players if clan is national (other than Russian). You must post text in understandable format with use of machine translators.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users