Jump to content


7.5 Update Overview


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
326 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:40 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 25,030
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
In this article we provide details about vehicle and economic changes that are coming with the 7.5 update.

Full news text

Honda_Racing #2 Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

    Corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 4073 battles
  • 120
  • Member since:
    01-26-2011
well good going you (...)ed the marder 2 ....

KoffieWhite #3 Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 7507 battles
  • 216
  • Member since:
    03-27-2011
So... When do the British tanks get released?

ELharen #4 Posted 13 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 24626 battles
  • 44
  • [EFE] EFE
  • Member since:
    03-18-2011

*
POPULAR


T-150 :
  • A small increase in strength;
  • The overall improvement of the characteristics of a top gun ZIS-6.

HF-3 :
  • slight increase in strength.

HF-4 :
  • slight increase in strength;
  • slight increase in top speed of rotation of the tower;
  • slight improvement tools ZIS-24 in the first tower and ZIS-6 during the second tower;
  • improve patency.

IP-8 :
  • increase in the strength of the tank;
  • slight increase in rate of all the instruments on all towers.

CT-1 :
  • increase in the strength of the tank;
  • increase in permeability for solid ground;
  • increase the speed of rotation at the top (ST-I M) is running;
  • increase the speed of rotation of the tower stock (ST-I ob.701 number 4) to the speed of rotation of the tower IS-4;
  • increasing the radius of the review;
  • slight increase in rate of all the instruments on all towers.
http://worldoftanks..../0_7_5_change#3

Why no mention about the overall buff on soviet tanks on eu or na server

Ozymandias #5 Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:34 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 30315 battles
  • 683
  • [SCRUB] SCRUB
  • Member since:
    12-14-2010

*
POPULAR

Ok so lets get this straight.

*Warning,wall of text*

I am aware of the whole "wait before you whine" blah blah blah. Indeed I will wait. But here's some food for thought.

-Wasn't the income nerf on the mid tier moneymakers enough on the last patch? You now have to give the finishing touches to them? I mean ANOTHER income nerf to the Jumbo and US mediums? And since you noticed that the 2nd US TD line was being used for credit farming and that maybe made your Lowe/KV-5/other prem tank sales suffer, you decided to kill that credit making potential as well?

-The Su-85. What a sore point. It wasn't a great moneymaker after the last patch sure but now with the damage potential of the 107mm removed from the picture, I'm 99% going to sell it. And I'm not even saying the 107mm wasn't OP on the Su-85. It sure was and is. But I am very surprised that it took you an alpha test, a beta test and about 1,5 years of the actual game to figure out that the Su-85 was OP but you made the same assessment for the French TD's and arty in about a month or so. Somehow it makes me think that the Su-85 wasn't "rebalanced" for game balance reasons but rather for income nerf reasons.

-The above issue with the nerf for the French TD's and arty. Really? The Somua S-40 is hands down the WORST tier 4 TD out there. And the S-35's 105mm gun is about 3 times worse than the 107mm on the Su-85. It also has much less camo and tons lower mobility but until you decided to kill the Su-85's credit making ability you didn't seem to think there was any imbalance there. But now suddenly the 105mm gun is OP and needs a RoF nerf? I'm sure I'll find many more examples if I look into it but point is, you figured that the French TD's and arty are OP in just one patch? You sure are quick when you want to.

-Increase on the Lowe's credit farming ability. Sure, because a tank with a potential to make 100k in a mediocre game really needed that buff. And the rest of us that have to suffer the noobs that make the vast majority of Lowe players also really need more of them. You know, I don't even care if you give free credits to the prem players. It's your right and they sure pay for it. Just drop the f2p pretense. And btw, I'm not even saying all prem players are noobs. They are not. But you have to admit A LOT indeed are.

-Do I really need to go into the Russian server to find out the full patch notes that include the Soviet tree changes as well (*Edit* or wait for some random forum guy to be kind enough and post those here) ? And for the record, I do believe the KV-3 and T-150 definitely needed the buff but are you really going to call those that scream about a Soviet bias paranoid when (accidentally or not) you do not share this info?

-Also for the record, removing the 100mm from the T-43 is totally dumb. With it's low RoF the T-43 isn't much good at anything as it is. Unless the new 85mm gives it a massive DPS increase to compensate for the lower penetration, you're simply nerfing an already mediocre tank.

All I see is another attempt to eliminate moneymakers from the game so that more and more people will be forced to buy premium tanks. But, speaking for myself, if I ended up having to buy a prem tank to sustain my other tanks, I wouldn't buy a tier 5 one. I'd go for a tier 8 one (hypothetically speaking, I'll quit 1st before paying for something that I don't feel is absoultely worth the money). So yes, you guessed it, all this does is reduce mid-tier server population because 1 mediocre game with the upgraded tier 8 Lowe would be equivalent to 7-8 good games in my tier 5 T49. But hey, no worries, who cares about mid tiers as long as everyone gets to pay up to own a high tier prem tank eh?

PsychicWarrior #6 Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:35 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6287 battles
  • 36
  • [1PG] 1PG
  • Member since:
    05-26-2011
Just to clarify....Matilda Black Prince is being implemented in 0.7.5?

Omnituens #7 Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:36 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 8432 battles
  • 89
  • Member since:
    10-17-2011
Can we have the proposed MM chart for 0.7.5 to see which tanks are going to be fun and which to not bother with any more?

Oh, and bring back Battle Tier 1 fights while you are at it, ta.

Edited by Omnituens, 13 July 2012 - 06:38 PM.


Mandrogan #8 Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:45 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 43823 battles
  • 94
  • Member since:
    04-27-2011
"Maybach HL 230P45 Engine and Gun 90mm DCA 45 mounted onto the tank go to the depot. The tank will have only stock modules and ammunition for the stock gun"

Are you talking about the HL 234P45 or the HL230P45F engine?

I am asuming you are refering to the Lorraine tank with this.

Edited by Mandrogan, 13 July 2012 - 06:48 PM.


HiddenAlpaca #9 Posted 13 July 2012 - 06:52 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14786 battles
  • 11
  • Member since:
    06-15-2011
So what is the new "Slightly lowered balance weight" MM value of the tier 9 medium tanks? Is it the same as the lower tier mediums when compared to their heavy counterparts? Or are the tier 9 mediums still "better" than the lower tier ones?

Edited by Kraaterikaniini, 13 July 2012 - 06:52 PM.


AngryBanana #10 Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:02 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 15471 battles
  • 2,906
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011

View PostHonda_Racing, on 13 July 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

well good going you (...)ed the marder 2 ....
Don't worry, I played it on the test server and it is still as good as it was, got a topgun on my first match there, also it now has better MM.

chrisx85 #11 Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 18774 battles
  • 2
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011
The French artillery is already UP compared to other artillery starting from tier 5/6 and they still get nerfed? :wacko:
I mean, yes their RoF is pretty good in comparison but the damage.....


I'm at the Lorraine 155 50 and playing a platoon with a friend that has the SU-14 and the M12 and I don't even get close to his damage output (and yes i hit nearly every shot).
250-300 damage per shell average, with damage as low as 30 and as high as 1.000 (with more low damage shots than high).

Other tier VI artillery have a much higher average damage per minute than the French artillery, so let's nerf the French some more? :sad:

Brazilski #12 Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 6917 battles
  • 1,105
  • Member since:
    04-17-2011

View PostCommunity, on 13 July 2012 - 05:40 PM, said:

T 44 85mm D5Т-85BМ improvement necessitated overall rebalance of the tank

Dear Devs,
  • How many players were actually using that gun on their T-44?
  • How many of those players did so by choice and continued to use that gun on their maxed out T-44's/when they unlocked other guns?
  • How for the love of all things holy does any change, possitive or negative, to a gun that no one uses, "necessitate" an overall rebalance of the vehicle it isn't used on?


von_Edelweiss #13 Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:11 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 11816 battles
  • 162
  • Member since:
    12-24-2011

View PostOzymandias, on 13 July 2012 - 06:34 PM, said:


-The above issue with the nerf for the French TD's and arty. Really? The Somua S-40 is hands down the WORST tier 4 TD out there. And the S-35's 105mm gun is about 3 times worse than the 107mm on the Su-85. It also has much less camo and tons lower mobility but until you decided to kill the Su-85's credit making ability you didn't seem to think there was any imbalance there. But now suddenly the 105mm gun is OP and needs a RoF nerf? I'm sure I'll find many more examples if I look into it but point is, you figured that the French TD's and arty are OP in just one patch? You sure are quick when you want to.


Maybe thats a nice way to earn $$$ money and its all about buissness not about the community

Breitkeil #14 Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:14 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14311 battles
  • 647
  • Member since:
    11-27-2011

View PostOmnituens, on 13 July 2012 - 06:36 PM, said:

Can we have the proposed MM chart for 0.7.5 to see which tanks are going to be fun and which to not bother with any more?

Oh, and bring back Battle Tier 1 fights while you are at it, ta.

Clanmate found new MM chart on facebook:
https://fbcdn-sphoto...930002032_n.jpg

And I get Tier 1 battles all the time since last patch :)

Edited by Breitkeil, 14 July 2012 - 12:25 AM.


superfly2000 #15 Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:18 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 77404 battles
  • 1,525
  • [SFLY] SFLY
  • Member since:
    12-25-2011
-20% income for the T25/2.....thats harsh.....is it really that good?

Ozymandias #16 Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:21 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 30315 battles
  • 683
  • [SCRUB] SCRUB
  • Member since:
    12-14-2010

View Postvon_Edelweiss, on 13 July 2012 - 07:11 PM, said:

Maybe thats a nice way to earn $$$ money and its all about buissness not about the community

Which is kind of my point.

Mitchverr #17 Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 9541 battles
  • 75
  • Member since:
    07-04-2010

View PostPsychicWarrior, on 13 July 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

Just to clarify....Matilda Black Prince is being implemented in 0.7.5?

Would like this answered too, and if so, how much will it cost.

BoskoSLO #18 Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:40 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Beta Tester
  • 37534 battles
  • 1,466
  • Member since:
    01-11-2011
the jagdpanzer e-100 is so damn powerfull. When it penetrates it hurt and i mean really hurts.
two lucky shots on maus with this monster and maus will probably get killed or will survive with ~200hp :)

PsychicWarrior #19 Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:44 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 6287 battles
  • 36
  • [1PG] 1PG
  • Member since:
    05-26-2011

View PostMitchverr, on 13 July 2012 - 07:40 PM, said:

Would like this answered too, and if so, how much will it cost.

Referring to russian portal it is available for Supertesters on test server only. Will probably appear for he rest in 0.7.6

DaReaperZ #20 Posted 13 July 2012 - 07:55 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7023 battles
  • 89
  • Member since:
    06-03-2011

View PostELharen, on 13 July 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:


T-150 :
  • A small increase in strength;
  • The overall improvement of the characteristics of a top gun ZIS-6.
HF-3 :
  • slight increase in strength.
HF-4 :
  • slight increase in strength;
  • slight increase in top speed of rotation of the tower;
  • slight improvement tools ZIS-24 in the first tower and ZIS-6 during the second tower;
  • improve patency.
IP-8 :
  • increase in the strength of the tank;
  • slight increase in rate of all the instruments on all towers.
CT-1 :
  • increase in the strength of the tank;
  • increase in permeability for solid ground;
  • increase the speed of rotation at the top (ST-I M) is running;
  • increase the speed of rotation of the tower stock (ST-I ob.701 number 4) to the speed of rotation of the tower IS-4;
  • increasing the radius of the review;
  • slight increase in rate of all the instruments on all towers.
http://worldoftanks..../0_7_5_change#3

Why no mention about the overall buff on soviet tanks on eu or na server


I can't help to wonder what "Slight increase in strenght" really means, in my honest opinion, KV-3 is absolutely fine and does not need a buff.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users