Dangerous Cult looking for new members!

Cult Dangerous Crazy WoT D00ds

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

PzKpfwSneider #1 Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:30 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 20549 battles
I am going to start a new cult for all the World of Tanks players, a cult that embraces mother nature as she truly is.

By accepting this simple truth, you can be part of somehting much bigger then anything you have ever imagined before: The universe is a potatoe.

Yes, a potatoe. Think about it, all those stars... they cant be lights, can they? Noo young apprentice, they are not lights. They are crispy potatoe chips that are floating around, touching the matter around themselves with their crispy texture. You can be like me, enlightened, accepting that we are all inside a potatoe crisp bag, waiting for a giant wasp to consume our beverages we have, for we are all disposable.

We shall sacrifice living potatoes with a kitchen knife, their pain will be our salvation. Contact me for more information.

That is all, potatoes ad esse cum vobis.

DanielisJ #2 Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:18 AM

Private

• Player
  • 11495 battles
  • [DUDE] DUDE
Potatoes,what are potatoes,They are patriarchs of the blessed oven are they not? You can not simply take a potato and sacrifice it with a holy knife,first you must prepare the patriarch for its final journey into the warm chambers of the temple.Cleanse the rough skinned potato with holy waters,peel the prophet of flavour,then you may finally slice it with care and respect,season the blessed patriarch and it is ready to embark in the iron clad ship,the "Baking Tray"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users