Player Suggestions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Sergeant_Nick_Fury #1 Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11497 battles
To the staff:
There is this 50-post-prerequisite before someone can open new threads in the player suggestions subforum, okay. And a moderator has to give clearance before it actually appears. However I wonder what are the conditions for the latter?
Can a new suggestion be discarded just because a particular moderator thinks that a suggestion is unfeasible or doesn't meet his personal taste?
And how long could it possibly take before it reaches the top of the waiting queue? (I presume he has much stuff to read)

No offence, just a simple question.
Thanks for your time.

typhaon #2 Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:42 AM

Major General

• Beta Tester
  • 14201 battles
The conditions for being chose by the mods is obviously being lucky... seems to be some kind of lottery... I tried to suggest things three times now... and all those were things I had never seen suggested before... and even after months, I got no response or the threads appeared... obviously the mods do not care for the suggestion forum...

It's better to use the national suggestion forums or post in the general discussion right away, so that a mod only moves it to the suggestion forum.

Sergeant_Nick_Fury #3 Posted 29 July 2012 - 04:24 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 11497 battles

View Posttyphaon, on 16 July 2012 - 07:42 AM, said:

{...}national suggestion forums{...}
I have a bad feeling that suggestions posted there never ever reach the developers by any chance.

Btw. I registered on the russian forums but of course, the 50-post-limit for opening new threads in suggestions is not carried over from EU or US.
Grinding russian tanks is enough already, I will NOT "grind up" my user status by the use of google translator.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users