Imaginary game: World of Dragons!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Kazomir #1 Posted 30 July 2012 - 12:54 AM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 15482 battles
Please read, its gonna be awesome!

Being bored in the middle of the night and being inspired by the WoP 1st of april Dragon tech tree joke
Spoiler                     

, i came up with an idea for a game:

World of Dragons!

Now, there aren't any tech trees, and you have only 1 dragon (at the start, you may create others, up to 10, 1 of each age, if you want more slots, buy them damn it, i need funds!), wich starts at the age of 1 (ages serve as levels)

Age 1 dragons are pretty small and not a lot of upgrades are aviable for them. You can age your dragon by playing games, wich take the form of a Free for all dogfights with dragons. You can choose to age your dragon or leave it as it is, the max age being a 10 year old gigantic grandpa dragon ( wich can put on a beard or a badass moustache).

As you progress trough the ages, diffrent upgrades become aviable, but you will have to choose wisely!
Will you enchance the wing muscles and put harder, but heavier scales on your draconic skin for better protection making yourself a tank,
Will you Opt for claws and fangs and speed to make you good close range dragon,
Will you enchance your tail spikes to do more damage to dragons near you when you turn around and hit em with it?
ot will you opt to enchance your fire-breathing mechanisms for more range and fire!(wich are optional, there can be dragons that have no fire breath, the "stock" fire breath is a puff of smoke that disorients enemies close range)
Will you choose to be a land dragon without wings but with incredible armor and good fire-sniping ability? (advanced fire breathing organs are damn heavy man, and when you eat up some trees you become even heavier if you dont burn em out!)

Its all depending on your choice! Imagine the fun you will have tinkering with the builds that you can make!
(Also, the fire breath will require you actually landing and eating some trees for fuel, making you vulnerable in the process)

Other game modes include: Defend the castle, 15v15 team deathmatch, dragon 1v1 arena.

Featuring more: Realistic damage system! (someone bite your wing off? have fun flying now sucker!) Dragon camouflage patterns!  Horns(uhm, roars!) Customise your dragon, change its colour, its fire-breath colour, its eye colour colour! (all for money ofc, this game is Free  play but not pay 2 win! ) Also featuring PvE boss battles and raids! DotA style 3d dragon battles!  And much more!!!

Other things it may have in it:

-Classes of dragons, The standart european dragons, or the chineese dragons who don't need wings but are a lot less armored?
-Your garage is a goddamn large CAVE! And all your gold you earn in your games, guess what, your dragon SLEEPS ON IT!
(The premium currency is platinum or maybe virgins)

Release the fire within you! (or just fart, its the same, but from the other side!!!)

Tell me what you thing!

Edited by Kazomir, 30 July 2012 - 01:12 AM.

Komonyi #2 Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:32 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 10834 battles
Good idea, but you have to make it real.

Brachiaraidos #3 Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:36 AM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 13724 battles
It's called Brood, is available for PS3, and is actually pretty bad.

Kazomir #4 Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:50 AM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 15482 battles

View PostBrachiaraidos, on 30 July 2012 - 01:36 AM, said:

It's called Brood, is available for PS3, and is actually pretty bad.
I was thinking of a more cartoony graphics, not too serious.

But sadly, i can't make games :D

LeonINC #5 Posted 30 July 2012 - 10:52 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 14675 battles
Walakast in tier VIII? Totally OP.

Kazomir #6 Posted 30 July 2012 - 01:15 PM

Brigadier

• Beta Tester
  • 15482 battles

View PostLeonINC, on 30 July 2012 - 10:52 AM, said:

Walakast in tier VIII? Totally OP.

I know right?

And that chineese premium, everybody will whine about it... No wings? where i am supposed to shoot?

Grand_Moff_Tano #7 Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 1765 battles
  • [BC28] BC28
you might aswell just add the F-302s and Death Gliders lol

Murdeer #8 Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:55 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19581 battles
I'm a big fantasy fan and the World of Dragons is more fun to me than the world of warplanes...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users