Batchat:best tier 10 killer (tactics and tricks :D)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

ARCAGNELL0 #1 Posted 07 August 2012 - 05:06 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27308 battles
OK they say Batchat is Shit in 7.5,but i disagree! Now if you'll be enough patient in reading my whole post you may have a favourite tank in common with me

FIRST OF ALL: WHAT IS A BATCHAT25T?
I know you're thinking that it is a medium tank,but if you have played french tanks only like me you should know that his gameplay is billions of kilometers far from the medium tank's gameplay.
YOU HAVE TO USE THE BATCHAT AS AN ASSASSIN USES HIS KNIFE
You come,you kill then you go. Again and again until they are all dead
The walls and the irregularities of the terrain are your armor,the bushes are the perfect places to start the carnage and to don't be even spotted.After the first ones have died the whole enemy team will fear you,as a Bolt in their beds.Fear is your ally.

RULES OF THE FRENCH TANKS
1) kill allways what you shoot at
2)Kill allways the tanks that can chase you while realoading(meds,then SPGs,Then HTs,Then TDs)
3)before attacking think three things 1)How to approach at your enemy without being spotted at least before shooting
   2)How can you Shoot and kill without being damaged
   3)How can you get your ass out of that situation without being raped
4)allways have 6 bullets in you magazine when approaching an enemy at close distance
5)point sides and rear of the enemy if you can,to minimize the canche of bouncing and non penetrating bullets
6)if you have the chance to point at vulnerable spots,now in a list of priority(Rear Turret,Rear Hull,Side Turret,Side Hull)
  YOU HAVE TO HIT THE TURRET BECAUSE THERE ARE MORE MODULKES IN IT AND YOU CAN INFLICT MORE CRITICALS EVEN IN THE SAME SHOT
7) Your gun has allways to be perpendicular to the armor you are going to hit to minimixe the chance of bounce
8)Never charge directly the enemy unless he is reloading
9)you stop while you are spotted,and you're dead,so never stop moving unless you're still invisible
CREWMEN's SKILLS
COMMANDER:
1) Eagle Eye:before acting you have to know what are you enemy's weaknesses,this skill admits you to modify your tactic not only between the type of tanks,but you'll modify it basing on the wellnes of the enemy tanks
2)Sixth Sense:Man,You're Not a MAus,If they see you,they'll all point at you so you better know if you are spotted or not
3)Camouflage:the camouflage skill doesn't only decrease your visibility while you're static or shooting,but even when moving and it decreases the time you are spotted after the enemy doesen't see you anymore

GUNNER
1)Deadly:DAMAGE DOESEN'T MATTER,DAMAGED MODULES DOES,in six shots you will allways,and i say ALLWAYS damage the ENGINE,The TURRET TRAVERSE,or the AMMO RACK of the enemy tank if you respect the 4th,the 5th and the 7th rule
2)Snap shot:50% or more of your shots will be done while going at +50 km/h so i think this skill is essential
3)Camouflage

DRIVER
1) OFF ROAD DRIVING:it enechanches your tank's performance(accelleration,traverse,speed keeping while turning,65km/h to 0 km/h duration) on all grounds exept asphalt and that's awesome,it's a must have skill
2)Smooth ride (same as Snapshot)
3)Camouflage
TACTICS
1) use your high performances to reach advantageus places,shoot your first 5 bullets and then retreat unless you're stll invisible or all the enemy tank are dead or you are winning on that side
2)BATCHAT ISN'T A FUCKING SCOUT,BELIEVE ME so don't be the scout of the team.ù
3)if there is a Stall situation between ALLY TANKS/AN ALLY TANK against ENEMY TANK/ENEMY TANKS try to find a way to crossfire or to cut their retreating going behind them
4)Keep the advantage: Fire until the enemy is trying to shoot at you,REASONS 1)60mm front armor
2)enemy demoralizing
3)you can't kill a tier 10 enemy with 6 shots,
so fire some shots and then while the
enemy is going to shoot run and reload
and return to finish the job
5) Use all the weapons you got to don't shoot,included ramming,and don't shoot at already doomed enemies,because winning isn't stealing kills,is damaging the enemy team.
6)Work in pairs if possible,Two french tanks can destroy every tank in seconds
7)use the irregularities of the terrain and bushes to get closer as possible to the target without being spotted or damaged
8)GO backwards when hided or when defending ,because your engine is at the front of the tank and you don't have to turn 180° to run.

EQUIPMENT
1)VERTICAL STABILIZER it's a must have equipment,you are a dickhead if you don't mount it on a tank that must allways move when firing
2)Binocular telescope:since you are a 65km7h med with a low profile capable of reaching the enemy base without being spotted the binocular telescope could be useful for sniping,i dunno if you've noticed that too but it seems that binocular telescope has some kind of bush-piercing,dunno why i can see better the enemies that moving in the bushes with it
3)If you have 100% camouflage on the tank it's a must have equipment,and it's very useful,it prevents moving after shooting because they have spotetd you and it can save your life sometimes,then it costs only 100k credicts :D

CONSUMABLES
1) repair kit
2)first aid kit
3)if your engine is on fire it means that your enine is damaged,so YOU ARE FUCKED
but use the fire extinguisher if you want to live with a damaged egine and the 75% of modules damaged :P
I HOPED THIS HELPED :D i hope your patience reading this topic wasn't worthless :D comment please ç_ç

Edited by ARCAGNELL0, 08 August 2012 - 09:40 PM.

DeathByDribbling #2 Posted 08 August 2012 - 12:23 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28802 battles
The fact that I see no BC in your stats and that you keep mentioning a 6 round gun for a tank that only has 5 is not inspiring confidence that you know what you are talking about?

Edited by DeathByDribbling, 08 August 2012 - 12:25 AM.

ARCAGNELL0 #3 Posted 08 August 2012 - 03:52 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27308 battles
sorry my fault i stll remember the 7.4 batchat and yes, i use high tier french tanks only in the test server

PRO_MEMBER #4 Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:58 AM

Major

• Player
  • 22271 battles
  • [ICYA] ICYA
Offroad seems a bit useless, since its very light tank (25T) and it gets low ground resistance anyway.

waylander1 #5 Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:07 AM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 9105 battles
With BIA you drop your reload time from 38sec's to 37 sec's while only a 1 sec drop it has saved me on more than 1 occasion, also you dont say what equipment you used ? Vent, GLD and so on....yes the bat is a great med but the key is not going alone or if you do make sure its arty.....also the 5 rounds make a huge difference to your game play and stopping to think about your reloads more often then i ever did with the 6 rnd drum

ARCAGNELL0 #6 Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:22 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27308 battles

View Postwaylander1, on 08 August 2012 - 09:07 AM, said:

With BIA you drop your reload time from 38sec's to 37 sec's while only a 1 sec drop it has saved me on more than 1 occasion, also you dont say what equipment you used ? Vent, GLD and so on....yes the bat is a great med but the key is not going alone or if you do make sure its arty.....also the 5 rounds make a huge difference to your game play and stopping to think about your reloads more often then i ever did with the 6 rnd drum
BIN is a good perk, but it occupies 3 other skills ,that's why i don't use it.I use Camouflage instead of that because i can put it even as the 3rd skill of my crewmen,becasue it's a skill and not a perk,so it's effective even if it is still not at 100%.But this is a question of playiong style,i use it as A FUCKING BASTARD,i attack allways from behind or at the side or between a bush to compensate my paper armor,and that's why i need camouflage to be invisible,deadly to be effective and offroad driving to be faster while moving.But as I said it's a question of playing styles :D

ARCAGNELL0 #7 Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27308 battles

View Postarbenowskee, on 08 August 2012 - 08:58 AM, said:

Offroad seems a bit useless, since its very light tank (25T) and it gets low ground resistance anyway.
OFF road driving doesen't work on the Weight of the tank,it increases all the performances while being offroad,and it's more effective than cluch braking,because cluch braking enchantes only the traverse while Off road driving enchantes not only the Traverse speed;but even your accelleration and speed mantaining while going strainght or while turining

Furzy #8 Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:07 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10953 battles
Another quick tip. On consumables since there's no 100% octane available for the Bat.
Equip one of the gold Large first aid, Fire ext or repair kits in the third spot.
But never use it unless your a millionaire.
They all have latent 10%-15% reduction to Crew Criticals, Fire and Repair speed respectivly.
50 gold for a nice lightweight bonus. I carry the Large 1st Aid kit (15% bonus vs crew damage). The others are 10%.

Edited by Furzy, 08 August 2012 - 08:08 PM.

ARCAGNELL0 #9 Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27308 battles

View PostFurzy, on 08 August 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Another quick tip. On consumables since there's no 100% octane available for the Bat.
Equip one of the gold Large first aid, Fire ext or repair kits in the third spot.
But never use it unless your a millionaire.
They all have latent 10%-15% reduction to Crew Criticals, Fire and Repair speed respectivly.
50 gold for a nice lightweight bonus. I carry the Large 1st Aid kit (15% bonus vs crew damage). The others are 10%.
not everyone spends gold in random batles just for fun like you my dear :Smile_veryhappy:

Furzy #10 Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:23 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10953 battles
I only spend it once but Never use it.

Raccie #11 Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:59 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 31969 battles
  • [ACE-] ACE-
no batchat in stats, talking about gasoline that you can not equip on the bat, talking about 6 shells all the time while bat has only 5. why even bother to write a 'guide' if you cant do it properly?

Not agreeing on camo + telescope btw, but i think this is debetable and depends on playstyle

PzPionier #12 Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:18 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 19861 battles
Camouflage works on moving batchat? False.

Binoculars is good option on Batchat? False.

Put gasoline on Batchat? There is no gasoline (or lend&lease oil, 105 octane) for Batchat.

About one thing the guy is right, Batchat is a nice med.

Furzy #13 Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:31 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10953 battles
About the Camo, I think he meant the skill and I do believe that does work while moving.

Hmm not sure what he meant actually but Camo skill is handy, Camo net good if you havent got the skill I guess.

Edited by Furzy, 08 August 2012 - 09:34 PM.

ARCAGNELL0 #14 Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:38 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27308 battles

View PostPzPionier, on 08 August 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

Put gasoline on Batchat? There is no gasoline (or lend&lease oil, 105 octane) for Batchat.

About one thing the guy is right, Batchat is a nice med.
camouflage affects your visibility even when moving,check this video (http://www.youtube.c...h?v=T_qzRDwwdWA)
Oh god i'm sorry i've made a misunderstaing XD i used lednd lease oil on the 50B  in the 7.4 server test i thought it was on the batchat too but i never cheked that out. SORRY :P

ARCAGNELL0 #15 Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:45 PM

Private

• Player
  • 27308 battles
Oh sorry you're right about the leand lease oil, but check this video regarding the camo effect when moving the tank,remember,the left 50Foch hasn't  camo skills,while the right one has (http://www.youtube.c...h?v=T_qzRDwwdWA)

Mike_Hammer #16 Posted 08 August 2012 - 09:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 26771 battles

View PostPzPionier, on 08 August 2012 - 09:18 PM, said:

They're both True.

Daith #17 Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:20 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 13600 battles
i think it depends on playstile but if you use it as fast killer then i do not understand why it should be useful to have two slots occupied by stuff that needs you standing still. I like coated optics far more for active scouting. BatChat isnt the best sniper out there, quite unaccurate gun and only 30 rounds. I do not want to waste them but try often to hit something far away only to be disappointed afterwards. Vertical stabilizer is nice but i have the feeling that it is not helpful on the batchat (my guess imho). I take vents with me for the 5% bonus. If there would be the possibility of better torsion bars or what ever i would use it because of the increased hp for the tracks. Repair kit is also viable because if you got tracked it takes hours for them to be reppaired and i like to my rep kit for the everytime damaged ammorack most of the time.

Mike_Hammer #18 Posted 10 August 2012 - 09:55 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 26771 battles

View PostDaith, on 09 August 2012 - 03:20 PM, said:

i think it depends on playstile but if you use it as fast killer then i do not understand why it should be useful to have two slots occupied by stuff that needs you standing still.

Skills don't take equipment slots.

Vents are roughly 2.1% bonus to some attributes, iirc.

gaargod #19 Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:28 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22798 battles
I disagree with the skills. I use BIA first, then 6th sense on commander and repair on others, then further skills.

pouchy #20 Posted 05 September 2012 - 02:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11334 battles

View PostRaccie, on 08 August 2012 - 08:59 PM, said:

no batchat in stats, talking about gasoline that you can not equip on the bat, talking about 6 shells all the time while bat has only 5. why even bother to write a 'guide' if you cant do it properly?

Not agreeing on camo + telescope btw, but i think this is debetable and depends on playstyle
+100500

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users