Batchat:best tier 10 killer (tactics and tricks :D)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

GTRaPToR #21 Posted 08 September 2012 - 06:18 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 21264 battles
  • [UEA] UEA
You can easily scout with batchat.
If you're leaving the battle with the top gun and the scouting medal, you've done perfectly well.

1Sub953 #22 Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:19 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 101922 battles
  • [-352-] -352-
sorry, posted twice so i deleted one

Edited by Sub953, 19 September 2012 - 01:31 PM.

1Sub953 #23 Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 101922 battles
  • [-352-] -352-
X Bat Chatillon 25 t 646 battles, 268 victories, so i do own a BatChat and yes i am not the best around but, i now finally start to understand how to use the Batchat. Every battle ( i play only random's) my skills in driving the Bat are increasing, so is my joy in driving this thing. I know its a glass tank with a big gun. Especially during my first 400 battles my frustration turned almost in dislike an selling the Bat. But it started to turn in the other direction reading the pages of the use of the VK2801 (Cougar) (I recommend everybody this manual) I play rather agressive but with caution to my surroundings. I attack only if there is a reasonable chance in destroying my opponent.

Scouting with the Bat is possible but than you deny yourself the use of the gun, even in favorable conditions, because if you fire you will be detected and fired upon, so this playstyle depends on the situation.

Sklills for my commander are 6th sence, camouflage and repairs
For the gunner: camouflage, snapshot, repairs
For the Driver: camouflage, smooth ride, repairs

Camouflage speaks for itself, its the foremost most important skill for your Batcrew, Repairs because a broken track is equal to instant death. Smooth ride because even if the tank weights 25 tons every advantage during driving can be essential. Snapshot because often you will be driving and firing your gun at the same time, 6th sence (no need to explain that)
After reaching the skills mentionned go for the perks with the must favourable outcome for your crew.

Equipment: Vents, V-stab, Coated optics Consumables: the usual (small) Repairset, First Aidkit ande the Fire-extinguisher.

I tend to wait a few minutes after the battle starts and see how things devellop. No use racing to the "Hill" at Mines or the hill at Ruinberg if by the time you are there Bat is still loading the revolvergun and thus not able to defend itself to the enemy for the next 5 to 10 seconds. I do sometimes fail bigtime making mistakes in judging the situation but they are getting fewer. (some are just bad luck , sh...t happens all the time)

What i do realize and keep repeating myself time after time is that you have to get used to loosing the game, you (defenetly in the beginning) will loose much more than you will win. But than again,the times that you are on the winning side will put a big smile on your face. Also realize that you are not the lead tank, even if you show up on top of the list.
Take your time and than act accordingly, be it agressive, be it scouting, be it running away but always try to do the best for your team and do as much as damage as possible.
There is no such thing as a "kill steal" in a team. And please, please be patient with your fellow teammates. Not everybody understands the playstyle of the Batmobile or has other expectations of a tier 10 tank.

anonym_pR1Q6sLWCp5C #24 Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 0 battles

View PostSub953, on 19 September 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

X Bat Chatillon 25 t 646 battles, 268 victories, so i do own a BatChat and yes i am not the best around but, i now finally start to understand how to use the Batchat. Every battle ( i play only random's) my skills in driving the Bat are increasing, so is my joy in driving this thing. I know its a glass tank with a big gun. Especially during my first 400 battles my frustration turned almost in dislike an selling the Bat. But it started to turn in the other direction reading the pages of the use of the VK2801 (Cougar) (I recommend everybody this manual) I play rather agressive but with caution to my surroundings. I attack only if there is a reasonable chance in destroying my opponent.

Scouting with the Bat is possible but than you deny yourself the use of the gun, even in favorable conditions, because if you fire you will be detected and fired upon, so this playstyle depends on the situation.

Camouflage speaks for itself, its the foremost most important skill for your Batcrew, Repairs because a broken track is equal to instant death. Smooth ride because even if the tank weights 25 tons every advantage during driving can be essential. Snapshot because often you will be driving and firing your gun at the same time, 6th sence (no need to explain that)
After reaching the skills mentionned go for the perks with the must favourable outcome for your crew.

Equipment: Vents, V-stab, Coated optics Consumables: the usual (small) Repairset, First Aidkit ande the Fire-extinguisher.

I tend to wait a few minutes after the battle starts and see how things devellop. No use racing to the "Hill" at Mines or the hill at Ruinberg if by the time you are there Bat is still loading the revolvergun and thus not able to defend itself to the enemy for the next 5 to 10 seconds. I do sometimes fail bigtime making mistakes in judging the situation but they are getting fewer. (some are just bad luck , sh...t happens all the time)

What i do realize and keep repeating myself time after time is that you have to get used to loosing the game, you (defenetly in the beginning) will loose much more than you will win. But than again,the times that you are on the winning side will put a big smile on your face. Also realize that you are not the lead tank, even if you show up on top of the list.
Take your time and than act accordingly, be it agressive, be it scouting, be it running away but always try to do the best for your team and do as much as damage as possible.
There is no such thing as a "kill steal" in a team. And please, please be patient with your fellow teammates. Not everybody understands the playstyle of the Batmobile or has other expectations of a tier 10 tank.

I don't see the point in Camo. As Bat is not a light tank camo while driving isn't really good. I usually play it in 1st line (no sniping...).

Most important for me is movability. Thats why I took BIA. Furthermore clutch braking and offroad driving would be my preference.

Atm I have rep-bia-clutch braking for driver, next skill will be offroad driving to improve bad traverse...

PRO_MEMBER #25 Posted 21 September 2012 - 08:53 AM

Major

• Player
  • 20703 battles
  • [ICYA] ICYA
batchat has very good camo value even when moving.

Retardosaurus #26 Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:47 PM

Private

• Beta Tester
  • 26945 battles
  • [AOS_] AOS_
ARCAGNELL0.... i didnt bother reading the hole thing. You might be right about something.. but I cannot take you serious, since you dont own a batchat :)

kiernoz #27 Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 40449 battles
  • [-NO1-] -NO1-
after 1500 battles i can say smth here.

BiA - important but not the most skill in bat. it is very usefull on CW when 1.5 sec of reload can save u or give u an advantage from the begining.
Repairs - Useless at all
Camo - Very important becouse of really good camo values on Bat. u can easly scout, being spotted and then lost from radars again. in the forest u r a ninja killer from hell.

SnapShot/Smooth ride - of course main skills i dont need to say that

i alsa have cluth braking becouse it is usefull sometimes.

additionaly Damage. critical hits are so important here when u have to escape from other meds and u can damage theirs driver or an engine.

so now i am finishing 4th skill at 5 i will choose also an ofroad driving and some repairs finally

HubertGruber #28 Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 25765 battles

View PostSub953, on 19 September 2012 - 01:23 PM, said:

Your advice matches your stats. Play td please, dont be useless tier 10.

Edited by HubertGruber, 17 November 2012 - 07:26 PM.

Mediums_X_are_OP #29 Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

Major

• Player
  • 51027 battles
  • [TUN] TUN
First of all this BatChat had no 100mm gun or magazine with such penetration and l find a mocking by adding such a ´´tank´´ in that game, that s no tank batlle anymore, what brings the armour and a normal 1940-1950 tank battle when a perverse tank (and player) fast like a car comes and shot you all around??? No that s no tanks batlle, sorry..! But yeah, WG has moved to Paris...

Edited by cohen7448, 14 December 2012 - 09:52 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users