1.Spotting system is broken. Tanks appearing and disappearing infront of you. When you attempt something different on a map you get lit up like a xmas tree in no mans land. So in the end you usually have to go a set route unless you have some teamtalk which doesn't exist.
2. 0 dmg hits still plague this game. Its unfair charging people for shells when they get a 0 dmg hit. The game is broken. Infact its downright offensive when people are paying premium.
3. Arty is back in high numbers. Most games there's 3 or 4. It just gets boring having to hide or dodge constantly from the orbital ion cannon. Most games turn into campfests so its about as exciting as toothache.
4. Bots. In randoms i've seen many of these. Therefore if alot of your team aren't even playing then it makes a mockery of the game.
5. Abuse in game- had enough of listening to tinpot generals thinking they know best or screaming abuse when they die. It gets boring after awhile.
6. Same old thing battle after battle. Just becomes a chore. I could never grind another line again. You get a crap stock tank.Alot of people pay to avoid the crap ones, then you do the samething over and over again. Get to Tier10 and thats endgame. Nothing left to do apart from being a nice target for T8 arty.
I'll probably play the odd game here and then but seriously this game isn't worth paying for anymore.
Also GuildWars 2 is out next week. I pay for the game and thats it. No monthly subs and a breath of fresh air.
Edited by ColonelTrautman, 19 August 2012 - 03:26 PM.