Soviet Steel Weekend

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
223 replies to this topic

Pepto #221 Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:06 PM

Corporal

• Beta Tester
  • 29485 battles
Best event in a long while for me.    Stocked up on half price consumables just as I started to run low. Played the heck out of double credit KV-3. Boosted the stats on a couple of TD commanders who need to get sixth sense.

Couldn't have asked for more.

Psticide #222 Posted 28 August 2012 - 05:29 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 44087 battles
  • [G-ON] G-ON
great event, however i noticed the 3* crew xp seemed to have stopped 2 hours earlier then advertized hehe or maybe i was just tired and didnt see it correctly but my last battle i dont think i got 3*crew xp around 3 gmt :(

botat #223 Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:26 PM

Private

• Player
  • 10344 battles
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What happens with this event
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why this event end today at morning.On Calnedar its must go 4 days not 3.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dronier #224 Posted 29 August 2012 - 01:17 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 9818 battles
  • [DEFY] DEFY

View PostEctar, on 24 August 2012 - 02:22 PM, said:

Different regions have different requests. (A perfect examples is that on the NA region, discount gold ammo features quite often, on the EU server it's not well received by players who play only random matches) On the surface everyone wants roughly the same events, but for each region the events have to be slightly different to offer variety. Again looking at the NA region they tends to have a lot of US tanks involved in discounts and specials, they also promote more events where the US had more of an impact or presence. Different regions also have different amounts of players and players playing certain tiers or classes of tanks. Because of that an event may be used to stimulate players into using specific tanks, or to promote certain branches etc.

During September you'll see the same kinda things. Similar offers but at the same time different when you look over the month.  September is actually quite tasty and i'm sure there is something for everyone.

:Smile_glasses:  nice to hear and thanks for a great answer ... although try to ignore numpty below this qoute im not that bad honest :Smile_trollface-3:

One thing is there any chance we can have a Chaffee special pweaseeeeeee..

View PostFawlty_Turrets, on 24 August 2012 - 06:08 PM, said:

Lol, I have known him for nearly five years now Ectar-the truth is way wierder:) And if you feel like trolling him, go ahead he actually enjoys it:)

:Smile-tongue::facepalmic:  I do I am its true !!! :facepalmic::Smile-playing:

Edited by Dronier, 29 August 2012 - 01:17 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users