Mercy is not for the weak

frenemy enemy mercy being nice demoman jagdpanzer4 weak heavy POOTIS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Demoman #1 Posted 24 August 2012 - 08:45 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8302 battles
just now i was playing a random battle alone whit my VK 4502 (P) Ausf. B. being the top tier tank in my team i was pretty happy whit the situation when an enemy suddenly tank speaks in chat that he found it ridiculous that he whit his tier 6 jagdpanzer 4 went up agains tier 9, and asked if we were kidding him. i simply told him "Yes" and the battle began. after killing of 3 KV-5s without taking any damage whatsoever i spot a certain sniping anti-tank nearby right in my path on my way to help some friendly anti tanks killing two heavys. it was the Jagdpz and i simply went up to him and asked him how things was going instead of just killing him, he replied offering me candy not to kill him. i left him alone just passing by towards the heavys and he went the other way and killed our T-20 just before the match ended whit him being killed by a T30 (the anti-tank i was going to help.) :Smile_confused:

have anyone else done this to you or have you done this towards another enemy? post a reply! :Smile_Default:

PS, he sent me a message afterwards thanking me! :Smile_great:

Seydlitz #2 Posted 24 August 2012 - 09:10 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 8268 battles
no - all dead :Smile_smile:

Also tagged with frenemy, enemy, mercy, being, nice, demoman, jagdpanzer4, weak, heavy, POOTIS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users