about where players say " lets all raport you"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Kullankaivaja #1 Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42568 battles
hello guys i just wonder what cause it ,if some say "lets all report you " and say unfair playing " or similar , i was in battle few mins ago
but i wonder why suddendly some1 keep saying cruel words agaist you and as u see the topic :(  i dont understand , i was played basicly daily trying avoid any harm for other players etc....   i just wondersing ,poor side of the battlemap and i was go back to flag and destroyed ,last tank ,,meanwhile players say for Raporting me !!!!! , its not fair at all ,anyway
i was playing Tiger tank ,so u have to be smart for playing newer tanks who is against you ,and i was trying find to suitable spot to hit enemies ,and i was complete also with this ,, destroying last tank ,and our side win !!! any help for how do i need to play now on ,for  decreasing this kind of issues , i really want to understand what happen ,this is first experiences for this kind of stuff ,, basicly i received daily few " thank you messages foir good work ,for helping mates in battle

could be ok to start looking Clan too ,for avoiding unfair act agaist :)  anyway the game is best what is online game now ,,,,,  i am also sent to message to Support and ask whats going on this one ,,maybe they can explain me too ,,,  anyway Tiger tank is very slow so u consume lot of time to travel crossing to battle field ,,heheh

SabatonPagan #2 Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:18 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 26000 battles
No offence, but you can post in the international forums section in your native language since i could not follow what you meant.

General_Kunde #3 Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:20 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 12147 battles
I couldn't really get into what you're trying to tell us, but if I decrypted correctly, my advice is:

Ignore people who want to report you since reporting someone is totally useless at all.

theMuhaha #4 Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 7463 battles
I dont know exactly what you mean but when a whole team starts reporting you they usually have a point.

LostSpider #5 Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 22480 battles
Me cannot understand you.

Unfair play applies only to reporting position to enemies , blocking allies, etc.

Been a bad player does not fall on this category so report will be ignored.

Edited by LostSpider, 28 August 2012 - 01:31 PM.

estoniantoop #6 Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:33 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18431 battles

View PostjaniV7xXx, on 28 August 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

i am also sent to message to Support and ask whats going on this one ,,maybe they can explain me too ,,,

Did you use capital letters and single commas?
Anyway, I hope everything will be fine.

Kullankaivaja #7 Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:29 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 42568 battles
sorry, my poor English Skills anyway im sure i did not do nothing wrong , i was only playing nothing else ,anyway  both team, lost control in this battle was telling bad things about other side players , i just want to know is that a normal ? sometimes just people goes crazy mode, anyway thanks for reply , i just trying to understand what " might" cause this issues anyway :) happy hunting all of you anyway

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users