Petition for better Personal tank system!

personal tank

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Petition for better Personal tank system! (14 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

How do i want my tank personalisation

1. Per tank, like its now in the test server (2 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

2. For all tanks at the same time (3 votes [21.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

3. For all tanks, but you can still add other things to a single tank. (5 votes [35.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 35.71%

4. i dont want personalisation for my tanks (2 votes [14.29%] - View)

5. I like turtles (2 votes [14.29%] - View)

Vote Hide poll

Ronineter #1 Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 18024 battles
  • [READ] READ
Yesterday I was on the public test server. When i was looking to test the tank ''personalsation system'' I almost got a hart attack by the prizes WG want for just a emblem or a text on your tank. These are 75 gold for each on each tank! Not to speak of the camo prizes for 125gold and that multiplied by three. You only get for the new mathilda black prince a Price of 675 gold for a completely perzonalized tank.

I dont think people going to buy that so often.!!!!

They can better make a system that works for all tanks!!

I mean a system that works for all tanks. You buy your emblem for all your tanks at the same time like for 500 gold.

You are allowed to upload up to one personal emblem at the time for all tanks. You buy this for 500 gold on your acount managent page. Like it happens for the Clan emblems. With of course a good way to preview your new emblem.

But the best of the new system would be, you keep all your old bought emblems in a list and can apply them on every spot that allows that.

For the textes you can type a text in a small window on your acount management page and make up to two personal qoutes you can put on your tanks.

For camos you can buy them per nation separate or in a pack.

Buying in a pack means you buy tree skins for the price of two.

This way are more people willing to buy personalsation for their tanks, because its not so expensive if your look how much it is for all tanks.

This way personalizing all your tanks is cheaper and more personal! adding emblems to all your tanks would only cost 2000 gold then.
of course the montly option for credits has to stay.

(dont say wg wouldnt do it, i know how stubborn wg is, so i am trying to be more stubborn than wg)

08mclenl #2 Posted 08 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15125 battles
I know what you mean about the price... I know it's only a test server, but just to put Australian Flags (yes, I am Australian) on the side of all my tanks would have cost me nearly all 20000 gold!

To fully kit out a tank with camo, inscriptions and emblems it costs nearly 1000 gold, which imo is far too much for some tiny emblems and inscriptions you can barely see, and some average/boring camo schemes.

I think it does need a bit (ok, a lot) of price reworking.

saml6131 #3 Posted 08 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 8559 battles
Per tank, but lower the prices. I'd want my tanks to be more diverse from each other, but I don't want to have to spend a fortune trying to do so.

Murphy1up #4 Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:47 PM

Lieutenant General

• Military Reserve
  • 11249 battles
  • [-QQ-] -QQ-
The difference with a custom clan logo it's that it's a relatively small image on each tank and it's easy to verify and take action against anyone breaking the rules. Individual logo's for each player would take longer to check and is more open to abuse. We don't want tanks to looks 100% out of place, but we still want to give players an option to personalise their tanks

Ronineter #5 Posted 08 September 2012 - 03:59 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 18024 battles
  • [READ] READ

View PostEctar, on 08 September 2012 - 03:47 PM, said:

The difference with a custom clan logo it's that it's a relatively small image on each tank and it's easy to verify and take action against anyone breaking the rules. Individual logo's for each player would take longer to check and is more open to abuse. We don't want tanks to looks 100% out of place, but we still want to give players an option to personalise their tanks
yes that means there needs to be an option to see The one single Emblem for every one, if someone spots a violation they can add report button.(I will say that most players dont going to abuse it)but there need to be a look out at the ones that do

Private_Miros #6 Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 25238 battles
  • [EMU87] EMU87
WG would be better off if they lowered the prices.

How many people will pay for this?

Instead make the price like 50-100 gold for a camo, and 20 gold for the emblems on all tanks. WG would even make more profit because more people would be willing to spend more of these lower amounts.

08mclenl #7 Posted 08 September 2012 - 11:10 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15125 battles

View PostPrivate_Miros, on 08 September 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

WG would be better off if they lowered the prices.

How many people will pay for this?

Instead make the price like 50-100 gold for a camo, and 20 gold for the emblems on all tanks. WG would even make more profit because more people would be willing to spend more of these lower amounts.

I certainly would, if it only cost 150-200 gold per tank. But I most definitely am not forking out over 20000 gold just to put some camo and logos on my tank...

Hardass #8 Posted 09 September 2012 - 12:39 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 32808 battles
Just when ya thought WG couldent milk us cash cows anymore they come up with another suprise i like the camo's and the emblems but way over priced.

Also the flags are a nice touch but i am a uk player and in the uk we have 4 distinct countries under one nation (England N Ireland Scotland and wales) would be great to have our own personal flags
for our tanks the UK flag is ok but alot of people consider them selves their country's identiy first not UK (I consider my self English and part of the uk not British part of england) you would make 4 time the income just doing this alone why get paid for one flag when you can get paid for four its just a thought.

08mclenl #9 Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15125 battles

View PostHardass, on 09 September 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

Just when ya thought WG couldent milk us cash cows anymore they come up with another suprise i like the camo's and the emblems but way over priced.

Also the flags are a nice touch but i am a uk player and in the uk we have 4 distinct countries under one nation (England N Ireland Scotland and wales) would be great to have our own personal flags
for our tanks the UK flag is ok but alot of people consider them selves their country's identiy first not UK (I consider my self English and part of the uk not British part of england) you would make 4 time the income just doing this alone why get paid for one flag when you can get paid for four its just a thought.

You think that is bad...

What was even more disturbing is that the New Zealand flag is above the Australian one in the list! :Smile_ohmy:
:P

Gl0cK_17 #10 Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 34794 battles
  • [H4VOC] H4VOC
Prices are to high indeed. The price you spend now is allready pushing the limit. Id say make it 250 or 500 in total to permanently unlock all the cowbell per tank. or introduce some account bound  fee to unlock all customisations on your whole account.

Im sure im not buying any of them untill the prices drop, going back to custom skins untill that time :)

Also tagged with personal, tank

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users