Jump to content


Frames per second


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

ZeroQNet #1 Posted 08 September 2012 - 04:56 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4307 battles
  • 340
  • Member since:
    05-19-2012
I don't keep myself informed about the whole FPS thing, but with the new update it has dropped from 30 to almost 17 fps and that is while playing on absolute minimum. Not playing on laptop.

I'm afraid I won't be able to play when the update comes, because the frame lag is just that horrible. I've tried various things and software's to improve the FPS, nothing helps.

Running on a Intel Core i3 540 @ 3,07GHz , with 6 GB RAM and ATI Radeon HD 5450 1024MB graphics card.

The real question is, does FPS depend on the graphics card or the CPU?

Insoucious #2 Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:06 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 10892 battles
  • 3,114
  • Member since:
    01-07-2012

View Postzokolad, on 08 September 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

The real question is, does FPS depend on the graphics card or the CPU?

Both
Shut down all other app when you're playing WoT.
Then, update your graphic drivers and dust your computer.

ZeroQNet #3 Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:27 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4307 battles
  • 340
  • Member since:
    05-19-2012

View PostInsoucious, on 08 September 2012 - 05:06 PM, said:

Both
Shut down all other app when you're playing WoT.
Then, update your graphic drivers and dust your computer.

All of my drivers are up to date. Unlike some computer owners, I take care of mine. It's clean.

I think the graphics card is enough, but I think my i3 CPU is out of date, I mean it is almost 4 years old.

Insoucious #4 Posted 08 September 2012 - 05:37 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 10892 battles
  • 3,114
  • Member since:
    01-07-2012

View Postzokolad, on 08 September 2012 - 05:27 PM, said:

All of my drivers are up to date. Unlike some computer owners, I take care of mine. It's clean.

I think the graphics card is enough, but I think my i3 CPU is out of date, I mean it is almost 4 years old.

Hmm, so send a ticket to Support by attaching your DxDiag.

ZeroQNet #5 Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:24 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 4307 battles
  • 340
  • Member since:
    05-19-2012

View PostInsoucious, on 08 September 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

Hmm, so send a ticket to Support by attaching your DxDiag.

DxDiag?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users