Steam

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Dan_Abnormal #1 Posted 09 September 2012 - 06:46 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 32665 battles
WTF is this shit? I'm not really a gamer, but WoT has kindled an interest to perhaps check out some other stuff.

So I had a look around Amazon for some games going cheap that aren't perhaps the latest and greatest (2-3 years old maybe). So I found a couple and pulled the trigger, both combined cost less than 1 months WoT premium account so I didn't figure I'd be losing much.

I get a disc in a box as I expected, but when I come to install it starts giving me shit about something called Steam, once I've figured out WTF is going on it dawns on me how utterly ridiculous this is. They go to the bother of putting a disc in a box and posting it to me, only for me to have to download 6GB+ because there is no game in the damn box it's on f@*king steam or whatever the f@*k it is.

Why can't I just install it off the damn disc? I'm sat here now and I still haven't played a second of either game that arrived yesterday morning, what a f@*king joke.

I thought progress was supposed to make things easier/better, this is just f@*king with something for the sake of it, I suppose it keeps a load of folks in a job though, never mind it's one big balls up, so long as my utter frustration is keeping food on someone's plate all is well.

SirBrandi #2 Posted 09 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37541 battles
trolololol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users