What to do when your friend rages at you and ruins your gaming?

rage sage troll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Having problems with your friends because you like game? (19 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

So what to do?

1. Ignore him. (4 votes [10.26%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.26%

2. Start trolling and make him more angry (8 votes [20.51%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 20.51%

3. [2] continue. Keep trolling and make you loose your friendship (is magic!) (3 votes [7.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

4. Try explain why you like this game. (2 votes [5.13%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.13%

5. Tell him how WoT does not need skill based MM because he might go lowest tier? (3 votes [7.69%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

6. Ask him polite to stop (7 votes [17.95%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.95%

7. Ask him to shut up (5 votes [12.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.82%

8. Just "sigh" like Zoraktar does. (7 votes [17.95%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.95%

Vote Hide poll

Zoraktar #1 Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:04 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 5322 battles
  • [FURHQ] FURHQ
So i'm having this problem at WoT now.

I'm playing with my friend this game a lot... We even use skype for the fun (or atleast it was fun) but now he started to feel like "pro gamer" at this game and he always yell:
"I'm getting only retards at this team"
"Good that you have good matches because i never have"
"I'm starting to hate this ****ing game"
"My tank shoots always like ****"
"My 3g never works"
"**** this net"
"Ah laggin again"

So yeah... I'm starting to feel this skype talking is not working with him anymore...
As his stats yesterday

Name Total Per battle
Victory ratio: 59.09%
Battles: 22
Efficiency: 966.2
Average tier: 6.55
Experience: 8522   387.36
Capture points: 13 0.59
Defense points: 0 0
Damage: 17726 806
Kills: 13 0.59
Spotted: 44    2

What is AVG from him... And even still he said it's been worst day in WoT ever...
Does this hit you when you start get your 8 tier tanks? How i can change this? Why he yells to me about these?

My yesterday stats were worse and i liked playing:

Name    Total Per battle
Victory ratio: 36%
Battles: 50
Efficiency: 1444.66
Average tier: 6.04
Experience: 19450 389
Capture points: 214    4.28
Defense points:   62 1.24
Damage: 25709 514
Kills: 32   0.64
Spotted:   65   1.3

and yes this been WORST day in WoT as win % what i been in planetWoT (pz 4 curse on you! :P)

I tried explain him why 3g network ain't for gaming and he started rage to me because i was using 40/2meg internet and it's not cheap:
"Good that some people got money"
"I can't take this 3g deal off in 1 year!"

Then i asked why did he change old 3g modem deal off instead of just refreshing it and pay same price without getting 2 years contact and he started rage again...

I'm teasing him or helping? I started to have feeling that I was that guy who made him angry... But i tried to help. Any help tankers?

Ps. Really PzKpfw IV 15 13.33%

Edit: Took poll only off.... Mistaked and pressed it on :D

Edited by Zoraktar, 10 September 2012 - 09:09 AM.

Shade1982 #2 Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20157 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
Not to be pointing out the obvious, but your stats aren't worse than his, they are significantly better.

You only had fewer winning rounds, but seeing as how your efficiency and experience are much higher than his, he should really be working on his playstyle. Looking at how you have more cap and def points than he does, I am guessing he should stop playing solo and start working with the team...

(And I know, you played more battles than he did, but efficiency is averaged, so your stats are still better)

Edited by Shade1982, 10 September 2012 - 09:19 AM.

Naga_PT #3 Posted 10 September 2012 - 09:18 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 35645 battles
when playing with fiend when they get pissed i normaly troll with them best solution they start to laught and we move on :)

they do the same with me so its even

OberstKnorre #4 Posted 10 September 2012 - 10:06 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 19056 battles

View PostShade1982, on 10 September 2012 - 09:17 AM, said:

Not to be pointing out the obvious, but your stats aren't worse than his, they are significantly better.

You only had fewer winning rounds, but seeing as how your efficiency and experience are much higher than his, he should really be working on his playstyle. Looking at how you have more cap and def points than he does, I am guessing he should stop playing solo and start working with the team...
Tell him this. You will archive Trolllevel: Master for this and as a nice side effect it's even true.

Edited by OberstKnorre, 10 September 2012 - 10:06 AM.

ollonborre #5 Posted 10 September 2012 - 02:51 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 16937 battles
My stats are far from great, and in some tanks they are even horrendous. But I still find myself as a decent player. I have rather high damage on most of my tanks ( atleast above average), somewhat good XP ratios ( I run with premium, but still) and good hit ratio on everything besides autocannons, artillery and Derp guns.

While you can blame a lot on the random teams you get, and trust me you can, it is still only your own performance you can validate at the end of the game if you lost. Did I do enough damage? Did I fullfill my role? Did I try to do the main objective of the match? If all these are checked in yes, you can safely say that atleast you did good or even great, and the rest of the team sucked. But dying quickly without even dealing enough damage or rushing to death with a scout and not spotting anyone but one or two targets, you can not in a million years blame the team. Dying fast can either imply that you got outplayed, the other team simply knew what a threat/ easy target you were and took you out quickly, or it means you made a mistake, and you can't blame the team for your own mistakes can you?

To make a somewhat long response short, your stats are much better than his, your team probably failed more than you do and you should easily continue playing and improve. And no this behavior does not start when you hit tier 8+, some people have this behavior through all tiers :Smile_veryhappy:

Ronineter #6 Posted 10 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 18198 battles
  • [READ] READ
Posted Image
I do all the thing according to the friend that rages

Also tagged with rage, sage, troll

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users