Jump to content


Buyers of ergonomic mice - beware!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
100 replies to this topic

BadNews420 #81 Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:18 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 14038 battles
  • 606
  • Member since:
    03-01-2011

View PostTrilandian, on 13 September 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

:facepalmic:

Don't you just love it when people who are completely uninformed a situation throw their opinions around willy-nilly, and make people out to be clueless hicks (really appreciate that).

First of all, there are no places that allow you to test mice where I live.

Second of all, it isn't a "scam company", it's the biggest computer hardware retailer in the country.

Uninformed? i have read what you posted what else can i doi to get informed?

Where do you live? i find it very hard to believe that you can't test the product you bought online if you live in a European country.

And why can't your biggest company in your country be a scam company? they don't let you test the product you bought, a fair company would let you do that.

Remember that you are not forced to buy from a company in your own country, any country in EU work.

In Sweden you can buy as mouse online and try it for 2 week, if you don't like it just send it back. what stop you from buying from komplett, webhallen or inet?

It is your fault you lost €100, not razer or anyone else so stop blaming others if you do a bad deal.

Trilandian #82 Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:50 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 5938 battles
  • 2,113
  • [DBDH] DBDH
  • Member since:
    05-13-2012

View PostBadNews420, on 14 September 2012 - 12:18 AM, said:

Where do you live? i find it very hard to believe that you can't test the product you bought online if you live in a European country.

Remember that you are not forced to buy from a company in your own country, any country in EU work.

See, here's the rub - I don't live in the EU, I live in Israel. As you may well be aware, the EU server isn't only for EU nations.

Nixouf #83 Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:15 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8499 battles
  • 1,020
  • Member since:
    01-13-2012

View PostTrilandian, on 14 September 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

See, here's the rub - I don't live in the EU, I live in Israel. As you may well be aware, the EU server isn't only for EU nations.

I would have thought that Israeli people would go on the USA server x)

caronmickeydevries #84 Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:25 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27252 battles
  • 1,002
  • [LUTS] LUTS
  • Member since:
    04-09-2011

View PostTrilandian, on 14 September 2012 - 12:50 AM, said:

See, here's the rub - I don't live in the EU, I live in Israel. As you may well be aware, the EU server isn't only for EU nations.

So you are going to tell us that there is no Multimedia store near the place where you live? Where you could have walk in and try out the mouse? I am sure even Israel is that advanced now that you could have do that. And what badnews420 already said, why didnt you looked up the TOS of the company? You order online you could have order it from anywhere.

Trilandian #85 Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:07 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 5938 battles
  • 2,113
  • [DBDH] DBDH
  • Member since:
    05-13-2012

View PostNixouf, on 15 September 2012 - 02:15 AM, said:

I would have thought that Israeli people would go on the USA server x)

I think you should bone up on geography, mate.

View Postpapragu, on 15 September 2012 - 02:25 AM, said:

So you are going to tell us that there is no Multimedia store near the place where you live? Where you could have walk in and try out the mouse? I am sure even Israel is that advanced now that you could have do that. And what badnews420 already said, why didnt you looked up the TOS of the company? You order online you could have order it from anywhere.

This has nothing to do with Israel being advanced or not; it's not like it's commonplace for every Western country to have places where you can try out electronic goods (right?). Also, I couldn't just "order it from anywhere", high-end mice from boutique companies aren't a widely-available product around here.

Nixouf #86 Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:16 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8499 battles
  • 1,020
  • Member since:
    01-13-2012
Was kidding, hence the smiley but nevermind.

Yes you can order high quality mice from anywhere that ships internationally ONLINE


And to be honest i doubt that online retailers limit themselves to their contry and even if they did, you can still find most if not all products on ebay

Edited by Nixouf, 15 September 2012 - 05:19 AM.


Trilandian #87 Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:28 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 5938 battles
  • 2,113
  • [DBDH] DBDH
  • Member since:
    05-13-2012

View PostNixouf, on 15 September 2012 - 05:16 AM, said:

Was kidding, hence the smiley but nevermind.

Yes you can order high quality mice from anywhere that ships internationally ONLINE

And to be honest i doubt that online retailers limit themselves to their contry and even if they did, you can still find most if not all products on ebay

Of course I could, but then I'd have to pay the shipping fees and electronics import tariffs, and I still wouldn't be able to return it, so I don't really see your point.

Nixouf #88 Posted 15 September 2012 - 06:50 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 8499 battles
  • 1,020
  • Member since:
    01-13-2012

View PostTrilandian, on 15 September 2012 - 06:28 AM, said:

Of course I could, but then I'd have to pay the shipping fees and electronics import tariffs, and I still wouldn't be able to return it, so I don't really see your point.

Even with shipping fees it's always cheaper on the internetz. Why wouldn't you be able to return it? Nearly all internet retailers accept returns.

Trilandian #89 Posted 15 September 2012 - 07:20 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 5938 battles
  • 2,113
  • [DBDH] DBDH
  • Member since:
    05-13-2012

View PostNixouf, on 15 September 2012 - 06:50 AM, said:

Even with shipping fees it's always cheaper on the internetz. Why wouldn't you be able to return it? Nearly all internet retailers accept returns.

For unpackaged, used items with no faults?

DuncaN_101 #90 Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:09 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 56584 battles
  • 3,115
  • [TEC] TEC
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011

View PostMarlekin, on 12 September 2012 - 10:26 PM, said:

If a good grip if your main concern, take a look at the Cyborg Rat series mouse, everything can be adjusted to fit your hand. Easy cleaning too.

Vid:
[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=CWjj--vJ4rI[/media]

this mouse is absolutly gr8 i have the rat 7 for my desktop and the 9 for my laptop
yes both aren't cheap but the customisation means that u can do what ever u want with them 2 fit ur grip

i also used those MX518's allot but since i bought this one nothing else for me anymore :)

hardy84 #91 Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 7775 battles
  • 7
  • Member since:
    02-24-2011
Logitech wired Trackball 4 life! Very comfy once u get used to it :wub:

Esourze #92 Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:29 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 10830 battles
  • 959
  • Member since:
    09-13-2010

View Postgwichy, on 12 September 2012 - 10:54 PM, said:

I use a Cyber Snipa Silencer (s**t name alright :Smile_veryhappy: ) which I find quite comfortable for my grip, but it may not suit everyone. I also play with the wrist straight so it might be good for you too.

Posted Image
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Its actually a edge 3200 if im not misstaking

I would know as i have just the same

Posted Image

monthey_ #93 Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:59 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 41291 battles
  • 733
  • [MAROC] MAROC
  • Member since:
    04-24-2011
i never regretted buying th RAT 7. It not only works great and has adjustable palm extension, you can also tinker with little weights for the right balance and so many options its brutal... and the look of it just blows everyone away who sees it on your desk.
Posted Image

Edited by monthey_, 17 September 2012 - 10:02 PM.


Trilandian #94 Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:18 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 5938 battles
  • 2,113
  • [DBDH] DBDH
  • Member since:
    05-13-2012
Hey, I started a poll for fun in the off-topic section: http://forum.worldof...mice-do-you-use

war4peace #95 Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:39 PM

    Colonel

  • Translator
  • 30119 battles
  • 3,909
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    01-31-2011

View PostTrilandian, on 12 September 2012 - 10:17 PM, said:

I wish. The store's return policy is that you can only return products you haven't used (meaning, sealed in the original packaging).
Where exactly is that, if I may ask? Except for some very backward countries, it's law that a product can be returned within x days for no reason whatsoever. Here in Romania, you can return it within 10 days.

Trilandian #96 Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:47 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 5938 battles
  • 2,113
  • [DBDH] DBDH
  • Member since:
    05-13-2012

View Postwar4peace, on 17 September 2012 - 11:39 PM, said:

Where exactly is that, if I may ask? Except for some very backward countries, it's law that a product can be returned within x days for no reason whatsoever. Here in Romania, you can return it within 10 days.

So you can return an unsealed, used product within 10 days for no reason? That's just silly. And it's Israel, BTW.

Ronineter #97 Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:38 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 21242 battles
  • 2,229
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010
I want this one, but its to expensive.
Posted Image

Klotz #98 Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:00 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 10679 battles
  • 165
  • Member since:
    04-01-2011

View PostRonineter, on 18 September 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

I want this one, but its to expensive.
Isn't that a calculator?

Trilandian #99 Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:55 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 5938 battles
  • 2,113
  • [DBDH] DBDH
  • Member since:
    05-13-2012
Who's the troll neg-repping all my posts? Real mature, a-hole.

Ronineter #100 Posted 19 September 2012 - 04:28 AM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 21242 battles
  • 2,229
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010
@klotz no its a 6 axes 3ds mouse. And the cheapest one are 100 euro, and this is one that kost over 300 euro.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users