Tank design studies

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Xindox #1 Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10507 battles
Hello. I'm considering going to a university in the UK and I'd like to ask if anyone here has some knowledge of academic courses in Britain connected with tank design (bachelor of engineering). I don't even know how they are named, so I can't really find anything with Google. Do you think such studies are a payable choice? Will I be able to find a good job after this?

SkyZZo #2 Posted 13 September 2012 - 04:10 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 22616 battles
i can't help you with the name and stuff but i can encourage you with the job part
At the end of the day you will be an engineer trained to work with heavy machinery wich offers a lot of jobs in design ,assembly,maintenance etc

For instance...i studied engineering in small road cars and the guyz who finished it work in design for a local company,in the actual production of the car or in authorized services(Like Fiat Renault BMW etc...this sort of shops) or in the industry of transport because firstly they are engineers

The other part is that this domain is quite ...difficult,you'll have to master mathematics,physics and chemistry( witch i clearly didn't given the fact that i know study history :P)

Xindox #3 Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:25 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 10507 battles
Of course I know I need maths and physics... I'm having final school exams this year, so I'm already set in the right direction.

Hey, there must be a student of this in WoT!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users