Option to Hide Reputation: Feature in Options.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

XxXSpottedYouXxX #1 Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:15 AM

General

• Player
  • 23824 battles
  • [4077] 4077
It would be nice to have an option to hide it in my options so i can focus on my opinions and my own matters.

In other forums at least the updated ones i also am an admin on one of them they have an option to hide things like signatures and reputation just so you cant see it but its visible to everyone else.

On this forum we already have a good feature that i use already thats hide everyone's signature because i dont want to see them because they distract me.

What about more options like this similar to the hide signature etc .. ?

Neg Reps already this is the main reason for me asking this because the system is flooded with abuse and trolls and haters.

Catarraz #2 Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:09 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13287 battles
But then if it was possible to hide/disable reputation, all trolls with "opinions" would hide it...

BrusilovX #3 Posted 14 September 2012 - 11:45 PM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 19322 battles
  • [TWC] TWC
There is the old saying about "you made your bed now lie in it" or of course "you reap what you sow"........  Both come immediately to mind with this.

As others have mentioned elsewhere in the past your posting style has been such that you appear to have been trying to get negative rep.

As I mentioned to you before - think twice about your posts before you do them.  Read them to see if they make sense to you.  I doubt that you follow this advice.

Do you still claim that Private Miros and I are the same person?   We were in a platoon together on the Test Server recently.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users