You can find and download it here: http://forum.worldof...ommunity-tools/
Here's the info on it:
The "Effective Damage per Minute Calculator" is a specialized tool that seeks to determine a gun's effective damage output, as mainly influenced by its penetration and the armor values of the enemies it's likely to encounter.
- Input the gun's average damage, average penetration, rate of fire and shell type.
- Input the loader's skill level (up to 132%).
- You now have the gun's nominal DPM.
- Input the tank's minimal and maximal battle tiers (consult the "Battle Tiers" tab to determine your tank's battle tiers).
- If necessary, adjust the "Chance to Hit" values. These values indicate the chances of hitting the hull or turret of the enemy tank, and the part of the section hit (To illustrate: by default, the values are set to 70% to hit the hull, and a further 70% chance to hit the front of the hull).
- Input the gun's caliber.
- Input the expected angle of impace.
- You now have the gun's effective DPM.
- Average shell damage.
- Average shell penetration.
- Gun's rate of fire.
- Shell type
- Loader's skill level.
- Armor of the enemies the tank is statistically likely to encounter.
- Chances of hitting different sections an enemy tank.
- Shell impact normalization.
- Overmatch, as influenced by the ratio between the gun's caliber and the impacted armor.
- Angle of impact.
- Gun accuracy.
- The slope of the enemy armor.
- Weakpoints in the enemy armor.
- Strong point in the enemy armor.
- Spaced armor.
- Loss of penetration due to the shell's flight distance.
- The shell always hits the largest plate of any of the enemy tank's sections (the one whose armor thickness determines the presented value in-game).
- The probability distribution of the penetration RNG is completely random, and is not distributed normally.
- The normalization value of AP and APCR shells is 4.5 degrees.