NOOO KFC & ARBY's Burned Down due to anti-islam film!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Tiffosco #1 Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:19 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1 battle
What is wrong with these people! Why would you burn a perfectly good chicken!

Dr_Nooooo #2 Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 13211 battles
who cares?

Tiffosco #3 Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:25 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1 battle

View PostDr_Nooooo, on 15 September 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

who cares?

I do, I was looking for a good place of chicken in europe. then i saw this on youtube

Dr_Nooooo #4 Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 13211 battles
That's asia, not europe ;)

Steffenkbh #5 Posted 15 September 2012 - 01:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 37420 battles
  • [_TDO_] _TDO_
You have to understand that in these contries, ppl cannot adress their real problems (police/military brutaslity, no education, no healtcare, no social security). They build up a huge amount of rage that they cannot aim towards the real target (their own goverment and institutions (themselves)) so they scose the easy target, USA + allys.

You and I understand how stupid it is to attack KFC or a german embasy, but their goverment give them no other target. It is like well chaneled mass hysteria, that only seves to damage themselfes.

Crux_T34 #6 Posted 15 September 2012 - 11:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8602 battles
  • [NYA] NYA
I watch that channel sometimes.

Russia Today is great :D

Catarraz #7 Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:50 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 13013 battles

View PostSteffenkbh, on 15 September 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

You have to understand that in these contries, ppl cannot adress their real problems (police/military brutaslity, no education, no healtcare, no social security). They build up a huge amount of rage that they cannot aim towards the real target (their own goverment and institutions (themselves)) so they scose the easy target, USA + allys.

You and I understand how stupid it is to attack KFC or a german embasy, but their goverment give them no other target. It is like well chaneled mass hysteria, that only seves to damage themselfes.

This matter is far from government issue... Apparently some retarded ass made an amateur anti-islamic film and once more proved how easiliy the islamic world sets on fire... And the protesters are already blaming on western government despite not having had anything to do with it...
The KFC and theses fast food restaurant chains (and the german embassy apparently) are like symbols of the west in their country, and thats why they attack them out of hate.

There must be DOZENS or HUNDREDS of anti-west films made in the islamic world which the west could not give less of a rats ass. :Smile_sceptic:

deamy #8 Posted 16 September 2012 - 11:42 AM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 10731 battles

View PostSteffenkbh, on 15 September 2012 - 01:36 PM, said:

Pretty much sums up the modern history of the middle east in two paragraphs!

Vivisector #9 Posted 17 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Beta Tester
  • 44205 battles
  • [A-B] A-B
Now it's extra crispy I guess. ;)

Anyway, as my friend commented: Angry islamic mobs are burning down US embassies because of a move that shows Islam as a religion that makes its followers form angry mobs that burn things down.
As for the movie itself, I watched some 10 minutes on youtube and it's absolutely terrible in every aspect. Sure it's a vulgar provocation, but I somehow can't imagine Catholic, or Buddish community reacting the way muslims did.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users