since two days i've got the problem, when i click onto "Play", the game will start.
The game switches into fullscreen mode and the screen is black, before i get to the loading screen.
That sounds all familiar and is no problem, but quite before the loading screen the game quits to desktop.
In the past i had no problem with this game on startups, but now it drives me mad!
Iv'e installed MS Word 2007 before two days and also I installed Dark Souls with a DS-resolution-fix. Since this, the game everytime quits to the desktop.
I don't know, if the automatically installation of TuneUp Utillity 2012 had any consequences, because I uninstalled this software, right after getting installed. -> BIG THX TO SKYPE (MICROSHIT) SO FAR!!!
My question now: Which programs does World of Tanks need, to get fully running? Is there a component, which blocks this game at the moment??? Maybe .netFramework???
- DirectX 11 (Windows installation)
- Win 7 (x86)
- 2nd clean installation of WoT
- no other running programs, as Deamon Tools Lite, Norton and VIA HD Deck
- GeForce 9800 GT
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Proc. 6000+
- 4GB RAM
I would be happy, if someone could help me!
(German speech would be comfortable, if it's possible ... big thx!)
- running the WoT.exe didn't solve the problem (also not running as administrator)
- reinstalling Microsoft C++ 2010 redistributable didn't solve the problem
- reinstalling Microsoft .netFramework 4.0 didn't solve the problem
- reinstalling WoT didn't solve the problem (I'm trying to create a clean install now - noticed, that i had data corpses after unistalling.) -> didn't solve the problem
- firewalls were never the problem and a firewall will never kill your game ... keep this in mind ... you just won't be able to connect to the servers
- version 8 is a beta-version and 7.5 was a fully stable running version, until I've installed MS Word 2007
- DirectX 11 is up to date and can't get uninstalled, because it's a redistributeable version
Please dont use red color in your posts - it is reserved for Wg administration and staff edits
Edited by Darehitorimo, 19 September 2012 - 05:47 PM.