A laptop for WoT? Suggestions?

Help!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

CrazyCactusK #1 Posted 23 September 2012 - 06:48 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 11402 battles
Greetings there. Just a few days ago, I found out that my gaming box did not survive the move across the country. The PC box with my Quad, my GTS card and everything else was left inside the truck at night, when a cold swept across.

Well, the bright side is that the one room apartment I live in is a little too small for my game corner anyway, so right now I am stuck with an old Acer Aspire 5100 (2.0GHZ 1g ram 128mb shared mem ati card) so, while I can in theory launch and play WoT, it becomes a slideshow.

Currently my budget is limited at 200-280 euro. So I ask you now, who here plays the game on a lappy and which one would be best suited with such a limited budget.

Also take note that, as far as I saw on the test server, the 8.0 patch will make the game even more demanding, as opposed to what they said before. So my question is, are there any laptops within my current budget that will run WoT smoothly. I really do not play many other games and they use more resources anyway, so..

Shoot.

EDIT:
In the meantime, could someone give me a link to the current wot tweaker? I might be able to at least play my arty for now....

Edited by sindroms, 23 September 2012 - 06:50 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users