Jump to content


[officially confirmed by firstlookevent.nl] Wargaming.net is going to Firstlook in Holland!


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

Ronineter #1 Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:22 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 17987 battles
  • 2,236
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010
Today i was looking at my gamenews radar, when suddenly my radar goes off and sees some news that tanks, planes and probably warships are coming to Utrecht in Holland. Eventually it turns out that wargaming.net is coming to the firstlook event. This is confirmed by the website Firstlookevent.nl on this page http://www.firstlook.../archives/2582.

Because its written in dutch i take the liberty to transalate it for you guys and send the massage to the Wot community. and i transalated it myself since that big bucket of binary that they call google transalator doesnt transalate it right.

this event takes place on 6 and 7 oktober


Wg is going to give away goodies if you play world of tanks(confirmed by first look.)

Firstlook map
Spoiler                     

(taken out the pieces that are not going over wargaming.net)


....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
As promised there are comming a lot of annoucments to firstlook. Because the much closer we come to the event, the more we can cry.

one debutant on firstlook is wargaming. Were not talking about just a one debutant. the free to play giant out of white russia, maked a big impression on the last E# and GamesCom with their mega stand and the most hip goodies. and they are going to repeat this in utrecht. Come to their stand, because everyone that plays their titles World of tanks and World of Warplanes, gets a goodiebag to take home.

....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................




orginal dutch massage

Spoiler                     

original dutch massage straight out of google transalator to english


Spoiler                     


firstlook 2012 Promo



I am going with the crew and clan from gamersnet.nl, and i will be easely reconized since i get a t-shirt with a big gamersnet logo on it and have to wear it there.


So lets talk about the firstlook event then

Edited by Ronineter, 04 October 2012 - 05:12 PM.


Vioras #2 Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:31 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10610 battles
  • 331
  • Member since:
    06-19-2011
looks good, hope we will see gameplay of world of warships!?

Murphy1up #3 Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:34 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Military Reserve
  • 11249 battles
  • 7,282
  • [-QQ-] -QQ-
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012
We look forward to seeing some of you there! :Smile_great:

Ronineter #4 Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 17987 battles
  • 2,236
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010

View PostEctar, on 24 September 2012 - 04:34 PM, said:

Yus! I look forward to seeing some of you there! :Smile_great:
Did you guys know before hand, or is this that kind of situation again that the minions dont know whats going on before they everyone else knows it?( i have experienced that a lot)

AngryBanana #5 Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:36 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 15471 battles
  • 2,906
  • Member since:
    05-27-2011
Nice! I hope I can go there.

NeilZar #6 Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 3139 battles
  • 69
  • Member since:
    07-24-2011
YES!!!!

I'm hopefully going to be there, want to meet ectar then. Would also be nice if they announce a dutch community for World of Tanks, like all the other ones have.

If you don't mind, I'm now going to do the gangnam style dance because of my joy!

Murphy1up #7 Posted 24 September 2012 - 04:55 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Military Reserve
  • 11249 battles
  • 7,282
  • [-QQ-] -QQ-
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012

View PostRonineter, on 24 September 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

Did you guys know before hand, or is this that kind of situation again that the minions dont know whats going on before they everyone else knows it?( i have experienced that a lot)

We knew :)   Myself, Pixyl, Aodheus and WoT_Oddball will be there along with members from the customer service team.

Ronineter #8 Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:10 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 17987 battles
  • 2,236
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010
just got confirmation that the t-shirts are cancelt, but we are going anyway!(a few seconds ago)

Aodheus #9 Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:11 PM

    Community Team Lead

  • WG Staff
  • 4829 battles
  • 1,496
  • [WG] WG
  • Member since:
    05-03-2012

View PostRonineter, on 24 September 2012 - 04:36 PM, said:

Did you guys know before hand, or is this that kind of situation again that the minions dont know whats going on before they everyone else knows it?( i have experienced that a lot)

Like Ectar said, we've been informed about that event quite a while ago, but couldn't really announce or confirm anything until the plan was set up and final. Never been to NL myself so I'm quite impatient regarding this convention! Hope to see loads of dutchies there! :)

NeilZar #10 Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:14 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 3139 battles
  • 69
  • Member since:
    07-24-2011
And I just ordered 2 tickets for my dad and myself, I'M GONNA BE THERE THE 7th!!!!

Let's have some fun time at the booth!

Ronineter #11 Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:18 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 17987 battles
  • 2,236
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010

View PostNeilZar, on 24 September 2012 - 05:14 PM, said:

And I just ordered 2 tickets for my dad and myself, I'M GONNA BE THERE THE 7th!!!!

Let's have some fun time at the booth!

o yeah that reminds me that i forgot to say that we wlll be there on the 6th. i orded my train tickets and tickets for the event a month ago

@Pixyl you know they have a Booth babe award?

Edited by Ronineter, 24 September 2012 - 05:32 PM.


Pixyl #12 Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:55 PM

    Private

  • Military Reserve
  • 1 battle
  • 6
  • Member since:
    05-14-2012

View PostRonineter, on 24 September 2012 - 05:18 PM, said:

@Pixyl you know they have a Booth babe award?

Hah! I'm not going there as a booth babe, thankfully... I think we'll probably be doing some World of Warplanes live demos on stage, a little bit like we did at GC last month. :biggrin:

Still, I'm sure Ectar and Aodheus can fight it out between themselves to see who wants to wear one of the standard issue Wargaming booth babe outfits...!

:Smile-hiding:

Ronineter #13 Posted 24 September 2012 - 05:59 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 17987 battles
  • 2,236
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010
I am still wondering about wich tank codes they gonna give away(just like gamescon and e3), i hope on the MTLS-1G14. Because its the actual only tank thats made for holland, so that would be logical. but i am still wondering and i like suprises. OMG I just saw that you are doing changes on that tank. (why does this tank suddenly get a small buff as the only tank of the bunch were the pz 2 ausf b is out)

and i am really happy to see that you guys are looking forward to the event too, we at gamersnet planned long ago, and were going to the cafes after the events in Utrecht, actually i recommend to look in the city, the canals are bautifull there.

Edited by Ronineter, 24 September 2012 - 06:49 PM.


dysje #14 Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:04 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Beta Tester
  • 28037 battles
  • 700
  • Member since:
    08-23-2010

View PostRonineter, on 24 September 2012 - 04:22 PM, said:

orginal dutch massage
original dutch massage straight out of google transalator to english

How does one of those original dutch massages work exactly? Different from specific oriental offerings?

And how does one of those original dutch massages work when coming from google translator? I can see that becoming a rather strange experience.

I'm up for trying one at some point though. Let me know where to acquire such services.

Ronineter #15 Posted 24 September 2012 - 06:06 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 17987 battles
  • 2,236
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010
useually google transalator puts the grammar wrong because we use a strange kind of grammar, dutch langauge is much like german, but ours is harder to learn.

NeilZar #16 Posted 24 September 2012 - 07:58 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 3139 battles
  • 69
  • Member since:
    07-24-2011

View PostRonineter, on 24 September 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

I am still wondering about wich tank codes they gonna give away(just like gamescon and e3), i hope on the MTLS-1G14. Because its the actual only tank thats made for holland, so that would be logical. but i am still wondering and i like suprises. OMG I just saw that you are doing changes on that tank. (why does this tank suddenly get a small buff as the only tank of the bunch were the pz 2 ausf b is out)

and i am really happy to see that you guys are looking forward to the event too, we at gamersnet planned long ago, and were going to the cafes after the events in Utrecht, actually i recommend to look in the city, the canals are bautifull there.
You sir are getting me excited, I hope it will be coming with the code in the goodie bag.

Where did you read about the changes?

Edited by NeilZar, 24 September 2012 - 08:05 PM.


Ronineter #17 Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:10 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 17987 battles
  • 2,236
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010

View PostNeilZar, on 24 September 2012 - 07:58 PM, said:

You sir are getting me excited, I hope it will be coming with the code in the goodie bag.

Where did you read about the changes?
Server changes between the tanks that get changed, it was quite strange a tank that isn't seen ingame or heard about before this update that takes place before the event.
But you can read it here http://worldoftanks....0-update-notes/

NeilZar #18 Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:14 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 3139 battles
  • 69
  • Member since:
    07-24-2011

View PostRonineter, on 24 September 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

Server changes between the tanks that get changed, it was quite strange a tank that isn't seen ingame or heard about before this update that takes place before the event.
But you can read it here http://worldoftanks....0-update-notes/
Thanks, it really is a hint to it getting added into the game. I also noticed that it is now classified as a tier 3 tank, but was a tier 4 during the 7.0 tests.

Although there is no proof of it being a tier 4 in the history of the wiki page.

Edited by NeilZar, 24 September 2012 - 08:17 PM.


Ronineter #19 Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:20 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 17987 battles
  • 2,236
  • [READ] READ
  • Member since:
    09-07-2010

View PostNeilZar, on 24 September 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

Thanks, it really is a hint to it getting added into the game. I also noticed that it is now classified as a tier 3 tank, but was a tier 4 during the 7.0 tests.
i got photo bucket, wot tankvieuwer and fraps open so why not post a picture from the Dubbel Dutch or DD.

Forgot to mention wich cannon it has. a 37mm_44_caliber_automatic_cannon

Spoiler                     

Edited by Ronineter, 24 September 2012 - 08:24 PM.


NeilZar #20 Posted 24 September 2012 - 08:31 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 3139 battles
  • 69
  • Member since:
    07-24-2011

View PostRonineter, on 24 September 2012 - 08:20 PM, said:

i got photo bucket, wot tankvieuwer and fraps open so why not post a picture from the Dubbel Dutch or DD.

Forgot to mention wich cannon it has. a 37mm_44_caliber_automatic_cannon

Spoiler                     
I have seen some footage of the tank in action during the 7.0 test, the guns actually fire simultaniously, it looks amazing. And since it is a tier 3 it is able to penetrate most of the tanks, except for those heavy french light tanks.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users